Page 68 of 131 FirstFirst ... 184358656667686970717893118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1953

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

That's really annoying to say the least... Maybe they are just sold out for now. I'll be in the world next month, end of may. Makes me even more aggravated that they still sell the pins that have the outfits on them, at least on line they do. Lets hope they are just out of them...

Duffy is coming along too!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post
    That's really annoying to say the least... Maybe they are just sold out for now. I'll be in the world next month, end of may. Makes me even more aggravated that they still sell the pins that have the outfits on them, at least on line they do. Lets hope they are just out of them...
    The international outfits have been gone for almost a year now. I'm at the parks once a month and I haven't seen them in several months. I think Disney "retired" those costumes. Now they just have what you see now: the sorcerer, Mad Hatter, Mouseketeer, aviator, sailor, Woody & Buzz costumes. Occasionally I'll see a few of the the "trunk" ones (Peter Pan, Mickey & jammies). While I wasn't a fan of all the international outfits, I did like and bought a couple of them (the Mexican & Chinese ones). I'd love to see Disney come out with a outfits for Italy, Japan & Norway (viking costume PLEASE).

NOOOO!!!!!!! I was there last June/July and they had them! I should have bought them then!!!! Kicking myself now!! Guess I'll have to go to ebay. Sighhhhh. Maybe Disney will re-release them as the trunk sets and maybe they will be higher quality, Similar to TDS quality... Well a girl can hope can't she. Maybe we will get all of the countries from Epcot.

Duffy is coming along too!

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post

They do sell the pins of Duffy in the International outfits in the Duffy shop in Epcot.

This is really short sighted of Disney. I really don't know what they are trying to do with Duffy. I mean they are trying to sell him as a traveling bear and what better way to do that is in Epcot where you can "travel" to each country? I haven't been to Epcot since 2006 but the next time I went or Sakuraskiies went we/she was going to pick up some of the outfits. I mean....you can get the other outfits EVERYWHERE so the international outfits at least had some exclusiveness going for them. If they aren't going to bring back the international outfits they might as well move Duffy to Magic Kingdom and be done with it. Le sigh, came in late to the Duffy crazy I see.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    This is really short sighted of Disney. I really don't know what they are trying to do with Duffy. I mean they are trying to sell him as a traveling bear and what better way to do that is in Epcot where you can "travel" to each country? I haven't been to Epcot since 2006 but the next time I went or Sakuraskiies went we/she was going to pick up some of the outfits. I mean....you can get the other outfits EVERYWHERE so the international outfits at least had some exclusiveness going for them. If they aren't going to bring back the international outfits they might as well move Duffy to Magic Kingdom and be done with it. Le sigh, came in late to the Duffy crazy I see.
    Don't feel bad-I am in Epcot all the time and they just disappeared! We have been with Duffy since he was introduced at Epcot and only managed to get the Chinese outfit.

But that was a good point. I just assumed the outfits were still available since the pins are still out. Like why advertise the pins if you can't get the outfits for your own Duffy? It is like they want Build a Bear to make money off them!

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    But that was a good point. I just assumed the outfits were still available since the pins are still out. Like why advertise the pins if you can't get the outfits for your own Duffy? It is like they want Build a Bear to make money off them!
    I am not sure who at WDW is driving the Duffy bus-but they are really missing the mark. The Duffy shop should be a Duffy shop- not just a corner of the store. There are CM's who love Duffy-they should staff the store. We always seem to run into CM's at the shop who have no clue about Duffy. Duffy is not just "merchandise".

We sat and watched yesterday and there was a line for Duffy for the entire time we were there. We saw others in the park with Duffy bears (one in the Peter Pan set). The Japanese LOVE the US Duffy stuff. I get a kick out of seeing them in line to meet Duffy.

ok rant over LOl

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

I posted in the wrong thread, and I'm sure all of you saw the other post...but just in case, I checked eBay for the international outfits and found no listings when I looked.

aimster's right, we are at Disney almost every weekend, and I havent' seen the international costumes for about a year. I think they've moved on...
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Tower of Tower Nut

News Monsters Duffy (from today's Disney Parks Blog)...I like it

Name:  mon139283LARGE-600x400[1].jpg
Views: 124
Size:  60.4 KB

• Tower of Tower Nut

and if you look thru all of the pictures, I think there is a Red White and Blue uncle Sam outfit too as well as the Train Conductor outfit

New Merchandise Coming Summer 2013 to Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog

Do you think the Sully is a costume for the 17 inch or a dressed 12 inch bear?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The Sulley is a costume for the 17" bear. I was told this by a CM at Epcot months ago and Naeylan was told this by Monty Mondovan (Duffy's design team leader in the US) himself when she met him at a signing he did this past spring for some paintings he did.

^This...Monty told me about it awhile ago...I wasn't really sure about it, but it is freakin' adorable!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May