Page 70 of 138 FirstFirst ... 204560676869707172738095120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2069

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

The Sulley outfit is so cute! Yes, it's costumey, but it's so cuddly, it's almost tempting me to buy a 17" Duffy, since it makes him double huggable. (The smarter thing would be to make Tiny Duffy a costume. He would like that and so would my pocketbook. )

Quote Originally Posted by dazyhill View Post
    Wish there was a Mike outfit too.
    THAT is a proper use for a 12" Duffy. Although now that I think of it, I'm not sure how they'd make one that didn't look creepy. Either Duffy's head would have to stick up over Mike's head/body, or else poor Duffy would be a giant head/body/eyeball with cute furry legs and arms! Maybe it's better to just buy a little Mike plushie to accompany Duffy.

I like the Mickey-esque Halloween outfit too; not something I'd buy, but from the video, at least, it looks pretty neat. And wow; pants!

Regarding the train outfit, note that a staff comment on the Disney Parks blog says:

Great catch! There is a train conductor outfit coming for a 17-inch Duffy. There will be one with the Walt Disney World Resort Railroad logo and one for the Disneyland Resort Railroad logo.
    It's potentially exciting to have different outfits for each coast! Though if I recall correctly, the Mouseketeer outfit was particularly difficult to find on one coast (I thought Disneyland Resort, but I could be misremembering), and it was like the other coast's outfit was the "default" since it was easier to find.

Anyway, I like the direction of the outfits in general--obviously not TDS quality, but I personally am glad to see the baby steps. Most everything that's come out this year has been way better than most of the initial releases. (OK, maybe not that Uncle Sam outfit, but you could add some Build a Bear pants, and at least it's a 17" bear outfit, right?)

Now, if they ever start making detailed CM costumes...

Messica, thanks for the video link. Amazing costumes coming for Duffy. I certainly hope they are easier to obtain than the train engineers outfit. My Disney Store doesn't have it yet and I fear I may be purchasing it from Ebay for an inflated price. The CM I spoke with asked if I'd checked Disney.com for it. I said, "Of course!" but she obviously didn't believe me because she asked me to hold on so she could check something, then came back on the line to say that the aviator outfit was online, did I have that one? Geez....I check that website every day so I know what's available there.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to these new costumes....at least until we get some new CCC outfits!

• Munchings & Crunchings

I do like the Halloween costume. The Sulley one...not sure it's for me. The only furry costume I have for Duffy is the Halloween cat from TDS, but I'm not sure I want plush-on-plush costumes. It's just my own taste.

The conductor outfits are coming to the parks...with resort specific logos? That's awesome, but now I kind of wish I hadn't bought the Disney store version, because I would like the DLR version..oh well.

Please feel free to message me if you would like to get together for our Duffy's to meet their fellow cousins! I'll be there all day as I have an early Keys to the Kingdom Tour!

Duffy is coming along too!

When our trip was planned we had absolutely no idea that this was going to be going on! Can you say Happy Coincidence?!

Duffy is coming along too!

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

Guys, I emailed Merchandise Guest Services about the international outfits, and this is what they had to say:

Thank you for contacting Merchandise Guest Services and your interest in our merchandise products.We regret to inform you that the requested merchandise has been discontinued and our stock is now depleted. We are very sorry we are unable to assist you and apologize for any disappointment this may cause.
    You may also try contacting DisneyShopping.com. They have a limited selection of merchandise that is exclusive to our Theme Parks and Resorts.
    Have a Magical Day!
    This is disappointing because I really wanted the Mexico one, but maybe I'll find one on ebay or something...

Mexico outfit...so sad

But in other news I got a reply on all that new merchandise that made our wallets sad and our Duffys happy the other day. I got some "Dates" on when the merchandise "should" be released.

17-inch Bear Costumes
    Americana – Mid May 2013
    Sulley – Mid June 2013
    Train Conductor – Mid July 2013
    Halloween – September 2013

New 12-inch Pre-Dressed Bear
    Graduation 2013 – Available now
    Buena Vista Street Mechanic – Mid September 2013

Of course all of these need to be taken with a grain of salt as we all know you can already get Sailor Mickey with Duffy. I rather the Sulley outfit be released FIRST as July is still a bit away. Just thought I pass on that information. Maybe we all should prepare for these dates and when the merchandise comes earlier we can be happy. XD

• I love that tiny bear!

Ack...why a pre-dressed Buena Vista Street bear??? I hope he's not as cute as he sounds, or I might have to buy him and give his outfit to my 12" Duffy. :P

I can't wait for the new items.

As far as the international outfits, if I lived close to a Disney Outlet store, I'd be looking there. Disney had to do something with all those costumes, right? If anyone goes shopping and wants to purchase for fellow Duffy fans, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by TNutter View Post
    I can't wait for the new items.

As far as the international outfits, if I lived close to a Disney Outlet store, I'd be looking there. Disney had to do something with all those costumes, right? If anyone goes shopping and wants to purchase for fellow Duffy fans, let me know!
    A few weeks ago on another blog I saw the Australian set for sale in the St. Augustine outlet. So if someone needs that one they may be able to call them and have them ship. The only outfit I have seen at the Orlando outlet is the "I'm going to California" set.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The Safari (which some call Australian) outfit was at the outlets in Orlando last year. They were part of a thing they were doing at the outlets... buy a 17" Duffy and get 3 outfits free. However, the only 3 outfits they offered were the safari, "My 1st Visit" and the baseball ones.

The outlets also get the outdated "new year" 12" Duffys and graduation 12" Duffys once their shelf life has passed. They'll usually sell those for $9.99 each or 3 for $20. I stocked up on WDW 40th 12" Duffys doing that last year and then adopted them out at $10 each plus shipping. I had one lady adopt 3 at once (one for her and the others for co-workers). I got the Birthday 12" Duffy at the outlet too.

I'll be back in Orlando later this month for Star Wars Weekends. I haven't been to the outlets in ages, so I'll try to stop at the ones on Vineland (since it's close to WDW) and see what's the what. Luckily the outlets don't close til 11pm Mon-Sat (open til 9pm Sundays) so it shouldn't cut into my park time too much.

Thought this might interest some of you.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1305026...disney-78-inch

• Happy Holidays

Aimster, when you say outlet, do you mean a Disney Store outlet, or some other outlet?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Aimster, when you say outlet, do you mean a Disney Store outlet, or some other outlet?
    I mean the Character Warehouse, which carries outdated stuff from the parks. In Orlando there's one at the Premium Outlets on Vineland and another at the Premium Outlets on International Drive.

• Happy Holidays

*sigh* I won't be able to go there anytime soon...or not-so-soon for that matter.