Page 73 of 139 FirstFirst ... 234863707172737475768398123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2077

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    I am confused- where are CM's telling people that Shellie May is coming "next week"? I have not heard a CM say anything like that. Most often I hear CM's who love Duffy say they WISH Shellie May would come to WDW. It is far more common for CM's to not know anything about Duffy let alone Shellie May.
    I saw it in a comment on the official Duffy page on Facebook. Some lady said a CM told them Shellie May is coming to the park next week. I replied & said it was VERY doubtful and that this is a rumor that keeps getting revived every few months. The lady replied back with "We shall see." I wanted to reply again and say, "Don't hold your breath, chickadee" but decided to be nice.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post

Saw this at Build a Bear today. The sales lady said it was new. I was actually going in to buy the black rubber shoes but there was no one pair I could see. I asked the sales lady and she said they pulled them all to test how well these shoes sell. If you ask they will bring a pair of rubber shoes out (if they have them and if your build a bear pulled them).
    I want these boots and the grey fedora Aimster showed off a while back. Anybody's local BAB have those?

I would like THE Alice in wonderland dress from build a bear but i can not order it from Belgium , who can help to get one from Amerika ? Thanks a lot

I'm in the central Ohio area. My BAB does not have the Alice costumes. But I've seen them on Ebay. Pricey but if you just gotta have it..... I love the boots, too, but my local store doesn't have those either!

Aimsters photo of Duffy in that gray ffedora was adorable. But I missed out on that, too....

• Happy Holidays

I'll try to go this weekend to scope things out.

New to the forum...just returned from Epcot after some great BBQ in America and 3 shows of Starship which were awesome! No new Duffy outfits this weekend. CM said "next week."

Saw the "Uncle Sam" Red White and Blue set at Pop Century and Once Upon a Toy.

Uncle Sam outfit was at MK and HS when I was there on the 9th but I didn't buy it because it looked very cheaply made to me and my Duffy likes to wear pants

Quote Originally Posted by tink1223 View Post
    Uncle Sam outfit was at MK and HS when I was there on the 9th but I didn't buy it because it looked very cheaply made to me and my Duffy likes to wear pants
    We did not buy it either-dd LOVES red, white and blue-but the no pants thing is driving her nuts.

My Duffy likes to be original when he goes to the parks so we own some of the US outfits but he usually wears TDS outfits or BAB.

Ok I saw some photos on the official Duffy Facebook page and it looks like the Sulley thing is actually yet ANOTHER 12" pre-dressed bear. I saw a photo on there of one and in the background on the shelf I can see others in the same outfit. I didn't see any for myself when I was at WDW last week, but I didn't look hard either. I did stop at one shop at DHS that I know sells Duffy and didn't see it and I didn't go on ANY shops when I went to MK for the evening.

But... UGH! They need to stop already with the bazillion 12" bears! I don't need, have room for or can afford another. And I know I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Ok I saw some photos on the official Duffy Facebook page and it looks like the Sulley thing is actually yet ANOTHER 12" pre-dressed bear. I saw a photo on there of one and in the background on the shelf I can see others in the same outfit. I didn't see any for myself when I was at WDW last week, but I didn't look hard either. I did stop at one shop at DHS that I know sells Duffy and didn't see it and I didn't go on ANY shops when I went to MK for the evening.

But... UGH! They need to stop already with the bazillion 12" bears! I don't need, have room for or can afford another. And I know I'm not the only one.
    The Sulley Costume is supposed to be a 17in costume. I asked when they originally posted on the blog and the author responded that it is a costume for the 17in bear! unless things have changed this isn't correct.

Duffy is coming along too!

I remember that too! Here's the photo I found that someone posted on the Duffy FB page. Look behind on the left side... you can see at least one more Duffy on the shelf wearing the Sulley costume:

• Minion

Very confusing. Perhaps they're coming out with both a costume AND a 12" predressed bear? The one in front looks more like a 17" to me, and the one in the back looks like a 12".

Hmmm, I really thought (and was hoping) the Sully suit would be a costume for the 17 in bear. But looking at that picture-the "costume" is on the bear and not hanging like the sweater set shown in the picture.