Page 74 of 153 FirstFirst ... 244964717273747576778499124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2281

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

If this is another 12" bear, I'm going to scream! I was told that this was going to be a costume for the 17" bear! Enough with the pre dressed bears!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    If this is another 12" bear, I'm going to scream! I was told that this was going to be a costume for the 17" bear! Enough with the pre dressed bears!

This is the picture that was posted on the Disney Blog. It looks like a 17" Bear to me in the photo.

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  68.4 KB

• Happy Spring!

I read on some Q & A forum that it was for the 17". Are the 12" bears in a seated position? The photo posted appeared to not be in a seated position. Could the bear in the photo have been a 17" bear already in an outfit?

I thought those outfits weren't out until June.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    I read on some Q & A forum that it was for the 17". Are the 12" bears in a seated position? The photo posted appeared to not be in a seated position. Could the bear in the photo have been a 17" bear already in an outfit?

I thought those outfits weren't out until June.
    The 12" bears are the 2013 Graduation bear & the Disney Cruise Bear.

I read that it will be a 17in also! Perhaps they are making both like they did for St Patty's day? Anyway according to New Merchandise Coming Summer 2013 to Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog when you look in the comments, the author of the blog says it will be a 17in costume. I will literally rip something in two if its another 12in! Like most of you I have no more room and money for another 12 in bear. Can you say frustrated... Getting off of my soapbox now...

Duffy is coming along too!

• I love that tiny bear!

I THINK the legs on the one in front are too long for a 12" bear, especially when you take into account that he has 2 layers of fur (bear fur and Sulley fur).

It looks to me like it might be a predressed 17" bear. Which would be by far the WORST OF ALL WORLDS! Unless it were a special/LE bear--maybe for the 24-hour monster event--and then the outfit will be available separately later?

If anyone needed Easter Egg Duffy, he appears to be on the Disney Store website right now. Duffy the Disney Bear Easter Egg Plush - 9'' H | Plush | Disney Store (12" 2013 graduation Duffy too.)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post
    I read that it will be a 17in also! Perhaps they are making both like they did for St Patty's day?
    Thing is... they did the 12" bear for 2 years (2011 & 2012), then this year they came out with the costume for the 17" bear and no 12" bear.

I'm starting to wonder if it's a pre-dressed 17" bear too. They technically have done it before with those ugly Mother's Day, Father's Day and Brazil t-shirts last year. But it couldn't be something specifically for the 24 hour event on Friday/Saturday if it's already on store shelves (which is definitely the case with the photo I found & posted).

The Sulley is a 17" costume. That picture is from Hong Kong. There they sell plain 17" Duffy Bears, just the costume OR the 17" Duffy Bear already in the costume. It is just an option of how the consumer at Hong Kong Disney can purchase it.

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• North American Duffeteer

Hong Kong Disneyland previously used that kind of offering to guests during his debut at the parks, as part of its Christmas event. And it was the Hello From Cape Cod Christmas outfit. Poohstravels went there and has the images and has written an article on it.

Here's the link:
    Duffy the Disney Bear’s Debut at Hong Kong Disneyland | Pooh's Travels

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• I love that tiny bear!

Thanks, Messica and MikkiMausu! I take back the "worst of all worlds" comment...pre-dressed bears are fine with me as long as there's an option to buy the outfit separately. I'd be interested to see if there's a price savings in buying pre-dressed, or not. And I wonder why they haven't tried it here, though I'm not sure it would help sales.

• No Light, No Light

Just to back up Messica and MikkiMausu's comments, I'm pretty sure I can see Duffy's price tag hanging out of his left sleeve, and I can see the Sulley costume price tag hanging off of one of the horns, so I think we're safe.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok that makes sense now that the photo I found it from Hong Kong and how they do stuff there. Interesting they sell 17" bears pre-dressed in costumes. Guess that makes it more appealing for some guests.

Hopefully some of the new costumes will be at the world when i go on my sept trip... 12" duffy needs some new clothes . will have to get the sewing machine out to alter his sailer shirt/peter pan/BAB-as all his current stuff looks a little baggy on him) . By the time i go on vacation i will be an expert duffy taylor. At least when i finally get a shellie may i will not have to alter her clothes...unlesss i find very small baby clothes...

Carters brand size NB (new born) fit 17" Shellie May and Duffy.

Yep! Both Spring and May have a few newborn things. Long sleeves are a little long for them, but easy enough to shorten.