Page 79 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2954697677787980818289104129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2058

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Have the Sulley one although his ears poke out and aren't tucked in. I definitely want the Halloween outfit and the park special train outfit. Kinda wish the outfit the 12 inch Duffy is wearing was available. It's really cute especially since it reminds me of my dad who is mechanic on cars. It would have been really nice to have. Oh well. ^^

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Hoping WDW has the Sulley costume when I'm there this weekend. As much as I try to stay away from the costumey outfits, that one is too cute to pass up.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I love the Oswald's service station costume, and wish it was for the 17" bear. Oh well. I notice that the picture of the Sulley costume is different from the final product. The picture has slippers and looks more...plush. I do like the Halloween one. Not sure I need it, since I have a bunch already, but it's cute. These are all getting much better quality. I just wish they knew what to do with Duffy and could manage to give him more charm and character outside of Japan, so that people really could love him without being skeptical.

• Helloooooo Duffy!

This is kind of off topic, but not really.
    Sargento has a Mickey Mouse cheese out. The way it is shaped doesn't look like a Mickey silhouette, but rather a Duffy one.
    I like to think of little Duffy snacks!

• Tower of Tower Nut

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    O.O I would love to have that pin MikkiMausu! It's so adorable! ^_^

TOTnut, did you think putting the Sulley outfit on Duffy was hard? I just put the outfit on and kinda wish it was easier to do.
    It's a tight fitting (which I like) and I had to undo the back a couple of time's but not too hard. He is so cute..

I too wish the Oswald's Service Station was a costume, not yet ANOTHER pre-dressed bear. Do they not read the comments on their blog posts & Facebook pages? I see so many "Another 12" bear? We want more outfits for the 17" bear! I don't have room for a million 12" bears!" posts it's almost comical.

I'm also sick of the negative/Duffy bashing comments and I went off on them yesterday. I said, "Why all the Duffy hate? Just because he's not associated with a movie or TV show? He's an innocent little teddy bear, what's he ever done to you?"

• Munchings & Crunchings

That's the issue they need to tackle. They have to win over all the haters by creating adventures for Duffy and making him a bonafide character without Mickey Mouse. They've got to do something, like a stage show, or attraction, or something to get people to think of Duffy the same way they might about Figment or other park characters. He needs a legacy. He's got one now at TDS, but outside of Japan, it's a hard sell unless they really invest in his character.

That's just the thing though.... the haters aren't going to change their minds (haters gonna hate). They've passed their judgement and won't budge. With Duffy there's the "Love Him" crowd and the "Hate Him" crowd. There's no middle ground from what I've seen.

• Helloooooo Duffy!

How can ANYONE hate Duffy?

Where are these haters? I don't look at other forums to see it; and frankly, I hope I never do.

It's on Facebook. I see comments like "Yuck to Duffy!" and "Duffy needs to go away!" and other similar posts. Here in the States people just can't seem to connect with him because he's not in a movie or a TV show. He's an independent character. Figment people could connect with because he had/has his own attraction at Epcot and was practically the park's mascot for many years.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I've seen other forums where there is absolutely no Duffy love. It's almost universal hate. LaughingPlace is one example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I've seen other forums where there is absolutely no Duffy love. It's almost universal hate. LaughingPlace is one example of that.

Laughing Place? LOL! and they are Duffy haters! Happy people love Duffy!

Over on the DisBoards, there's a guy who posts who is a big Duffy fan (along with his wife). Ironically the guy follows MY Duffy on Twitter! So that's good to know. I just don't understand the sheer hatred for this little bear. On my Duffy's Twitter today they tweeted hello to Legoland Florida & they responded with a "Hi Duffy! Where's your next adventure going to be?" Some jerk responded with "Hopefully straight to H*LL!" I was like... WTF? So Duffy responded to them with, "Hey I'm just a little bear! What did I ever do to you?" No response but Duffy was not going to take that lying down, you know? He stuck up for himself.

• Helloooooo Duffy!

You go Duffy!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  31.5 KBNew D23 12" Duffy