Page 81 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3156717879808182838491106 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1910

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by NiffyBear View Post
    I just bought this 2 weeks ago at DLR and they had plenty, along with the Mickey costume. I didn't buy Mickey because it was so similar to the BAB version that I already have but I wish I had now. Haven't seen it anywhere else.

Here's a link to the Mickey costume on eBay. Hadn't seen anyone mention it so I thought I'd share:

New Disney Duffy Bear 17" Mickey Mouse Costume Outfit with Pluto Plush Box Set | eBay
    WDW seems to get limited quantities of the "trunk" costumes. When I see them in the parks/DTD, they only have a few of them and next time I'm there they're usually gone. My mom was able to score the jammies & Peter Pan costumes for me. I saw the Mickey one a few months ago at Epcot, but I didn't care for it, so I passed.

I put Duffy in the Mad Hatter costume and added black pants from BAB. Ok it's cute. Really cute. But I'm glad I only paid $10.99 for it at the Character Warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I wish that Peter Pan set would show up somewhere on the cheap… I really want those shoes, but $50 seems excessive even for me since the shoes are all I want.
    DuffyD,
    i have the Peter Pan costume and the shoes are way too big for my 12" Duffy too wear. There is quite the size diff between regular 17" and 12" duffies foot sizes. I could send you the shoes if you want them.
    Aligator

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I do! I'm emailing you now…

PS: Thank you, ILG! I that plan!

DuffyD
    IGL has a great plan eh! The shoes will travel from Canada to USA to Japan. I am glad that someone will get use out of them. I was afraid if i let duffy wear them when at Disney World that they would fall off his little feet and they would be lost. Plus they are so giant on him that it makes the poor kid look funny. He id dressing up as "duyfy Pan" when we go to MNSSHP this sept.
    aligator

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    DuffyD
    IGL has a great plan eh! The shoes will travel from Canada to USA to Japan. I am glad that someone will get use out of them. I was afraid if i let duffy wear them when at Disney World that they would fall off his little feet and they would be lost. Plus they are so giant on him that it makes the poor kid look funny. He id dressing up as "duyfy Pan" when we go to MNSSHP this sept.
    aligator
    THANK YOU SO MUCHNESS pancakes stacked into the SKY!!!

Just letting you guys know that I got some information for those who might want to order the Sully costume. I emailed merchandise guest services even though I can't afford it myself right now. Hopefully someone might want to order it and will be able to use this information! It seems that this would work for those of you who don't live in the US as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie of Merch Guest Services
    Sully costume for Duffy sku 400-007-410671, $22.00.I'm sorry, at this time we do not have a time frame for other items. [Those items are the park-specific engineer costumes. I'll probably be able to get more information in about a month or so.]
    Shipping and handling charges within the continental United States are dependent on the merchandise total. Delivery dates refer to merchandise that is in stock:
    Ground Shipping: 15 - 20 Business Days (approximate)
    Express Air: up to 5 Business Days (approximate)
    Economy Air: up to 7 Business Days (approximate)

Shipping outside the continental United States is via International service and takes approximately 20 business days. Any duties or taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
    If you would like to place an order you may do so by calling 1-877-560-6477 (please provide the item/sku numbers listed above)...international 407-934-6111...or by email with the following: Item/sku number, name, phone number, billing address, shipping address and credit card information with expiration date (this is a secure site).
    Return Policy: All merchandise returned for exchange, credit or refund must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. Receipts are required. Credits or refunds will be applied according to the original payment method. If you have received a replacement, the 30 day period is from the original date of purchase and not the replacement date.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Setavulos, I like your new avatar. From what does it come?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Looks like it's from the Village Greeting Place at TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    I got the picture from this link, according to a reverse google image search.

Anyone find it strange that there were no Duffy bears in any of the stores in Epcot yesterday?? All gone from every shelf. His outfits were there including Uncle Sam but no Duffy Bears.

Maybe he's having another price increase in park??? I know when we bought him he had just been "introduced" at Epcot the week before and the 17" Duffy was only 19.99...
    ALSO, the new Monster U stuff is out

Quote Originally Posted by rosewein59 View Post
    Anyone find it strange that there were no Duffy bears in any of the stores in Epcot yesterday?? All gone from every shelf. His outfits were there including Uncle Sam but no Duffy Bears.
    The 17" bears have been gone from ALL stores at WDW for at least a couple weeks now. They're claiming they're "sold out" but even the ones on display behind the register in the main Duffy store at Epcot were all gone, which is odd. But we've been talking about this in the "Strange things are afoot..." thread. On Duffy's official Facebook page, the current profile pic is of a new footpad design. The photo was captioned "Duffy's new look" but the caption has since been removed. It also looks like his fur is changing again as if you look closely at the profile pic, the fur looks more plushy.

There are plenty of 12" pre-dressed bears, wristlets, costumes for 17" bears and keychains, magnets and storybooks... just no 17" bears.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnl78 View Post
    Maybe he's having another price increase in park??? I know when we bought him he had just been "introduced" at Epcot the week before and the 17" Duffy was only 19.99...
    Ummm... Duffy was $25 when he was brought back to the US in 2010... his price later increased to $30, which is the current price. When the price when up before they didn't pull all the bears off the shelves. They just put new price stickers over the old price.

We've discussed the Monsters U stuff in the "Post your Build A Bear finds" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnl78 View Post
    You got the 17" Duffy at the park for $19.00? I got mine at the Pass Holder event and he was $25.00. That's the lowest price I ever saw a 17" Duffy at the parks.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewein59 View Post
    Totally strange! I was there on May 14th and I thought it was strange that the shelves in Disney Traders almost empty.

I just went to the Disney Store in the Florida Mall today. They had plenty of 17", 12" & 8" Bears. They had 2 ea 24" bears. They had several 17" & 30" Sailor Mickey with Duffy plush.

You can get a free outfit with the purchase of a 17" Duffy. The sign just said 'while supplies last' - no specific end date.

I was at DTD today and they had 17" Duffy bears in World of Disney and The Christmas Shop. Strangely, there were none in Once Upon A Toy. Not sure about the parks though, haven't been this weekend. Still no sign of the Sulley costume...
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May