Page 84 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3459748182838485868794109 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1953

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I'm really frustrated about the Sulley costume too. I've pretty much decided at this point not to even bother if we do get it at WDW. I'm super angry about it right now!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Well, it's on ebay with a shipping address from Kissimmee - so it must have it WDW! and I have zero plans to go over there before we go see MU. Oh, well. I'm still planning on getting Duffy the outfit though. He's been doing all his chores & been on his superbestest behavior... How can I say no?!!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I won't be back at WDW until sometime next month. Maybe THEN they'll have the Sulley costume even though I've pretty much changed my mind about wanting it now. Duffy has too many character-based costumes.

In other news, I found a human sized version of the Monsters U shirt BAB is selling! I was looking at Monsters U shirts online today and found it on Zazzle. I totally flipped and HAD to order it (plus I had a discount code for 40% off). Getting mine in navy blue so be just a little different, but overall Duffy & I can now be "twins".

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I won't be back at WDW until sometime next month. Maybe THEN they'll have the Sulley costume even though I've pretty much changed my mind about wanting it now. Duffy has too many character-based costumes.

In other news, I found a human sized version of the Monsters U shirt BAB is selling! I was looking at Monsters U shirts online today and found it on Zazzle. I totally flipped and HAD to order it (plus I had a discount code for 40% off). Getting mine in navy blue so be just a little different, but overall Duffy & I can now be "twins".
    Thanks! I'll check out the human stuff. I want some MU things for me too!... Actually,.... I did go to MU - technically... I graduated Monmouth University!

I am so shocked to hear that WDW didn't get the Sulley costume yet. >.< You would think it would have been released the same time as the movie. It is such a shame.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

I was at Epcot yesterday and they have the Sulley outfit for Duffy! It was in MouseGear store in the Monsters University section. A castmember was stocking them and said they are really popular!

WOW! About dang time they got them! I admit I didn't look in any shops until later in the day so if MK had any when I was there it would've been in the morning and they sold out fast. I usually wait until the end of the day to do my shopping as I don't like carrying around extra bags or dealing with package pickup, but... sometimes I'll make exceptions.

Sulley update from WDW!!!!

We found 1 costume at Once Upon a Toy and 2 at Yacht Club. Per "Information" in World of Disney they have "a lot" at Mousegears, but we did not make it there due to the rain.

FYI- NONE of the costumes we saw had hang tags. At Yacht the costumes were in a bowl on a shelf not with the Duffy items.

mmommie, there is an abundance in Epcot, mouse gear and the Duffy store. I am staying at boardwalk and they have quite a few here. Funny you say they aren't hanging, they were hanging at boardwalk, mousegear, and Duffy store.

Duffy is coming along too!

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post
    mmommie, there is an abundance in Epcot, mouse gear and the Duffy store. I am staying at boardwalk and they have quite a few here. Funny you say they aren't hanging, they were hanging at boardwalk, mousegear, and Duffy store.
    We just left Yacht Club and International Gateway-you should have stopped and said Hello LOL.

It is interesting that the shops you mentioned had Sulley hanging. The shops we visited today did not even have a spot for the costume. The CM's at Once Upon a Toy were SHOCKED when I went to buy Sully-they wanted one too and wanted to know where I found it LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by mare53 View Post
    Figures they're at Epcot when I didn't go there this time. I didn't see any at MK when I was there on Tuesday. Not about to make a special trip up there for one. If they still have them when I go next month for my July visit, then maybe I'll get one. We'll see.

I may be going on Friday night to see the Fireworks at MK, but from the TTC. I guess I might have to enter the park now......

Hi Everyone. I own 'Dreams Come True' a WDW Personal Concierge Company. A mutual Disney/Duffy lover let me know that some of you might be looking for the Sully Duffy Costume. I was at WDW the other day and grab a bunch. I was dying to get one and I know they have been selling out quick. I have 3 left if anyone is interested. I am asking $35 shipped paid as PayPal gift or add 3% if PayPal goods. Most of you do not know me. So if you would like to check me out first you can visit these Facebook pages and groups.

https://www.facebook.com/DreamsComeT...ookmark_t=page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3530...okmark_t=group

If you are interested, you can contact me on Facebook or my email is [email protected]. First come first serve. Hope everyone has a magical day

Quote Originally Posted by dreamscometruepcsc View Post
    Hi Everyone. I own 'Dreams Come True' a WDW Personal Concierge Company. A mutual Disney/Duffy lover let me know that some of you might be looking for the Sully Duffy Costume. I was at WDW the other day and grab a bunch. I was dying to get one and I know they have been selling out quick. I have 3 left if anyone is interested. I am asking $35 shipped paid as PayPal gift or add 3% if PayPal goods. Most of you do not know me. So if you would like to check me out first you can visit these Facebook pages and groups.

If you are interested, you can contact me on Facebook or my email is [email protected]. First come first serve. Hope everyone has a magical day
    Or they can just ask one of us who are in the parks all the time to pick one up for cost.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamscometruepcsc View Post

That's expensive! The disneystore.com will get them back again too. More will start to show up on ebay as well. I'm certain that Disney will keep restocking this costume.