Page 85 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3560758283848586878895110135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2067

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by dreamscometruepcsc View Post
    Hi Everyone. I own 'Dreams Come True' a WDW Personal Concierge Company. A mutual Disney/Duffy lover let me know that some of you might be looking for the Sully Duffy Costume. I was at WDW the other day and grab a bunch. I was dying to get one and I know they have been selling out quick. I have 3 left if anyone is interested. I am asking $35 shipped paid as PayPal gift or add 3% if PayPal goods. Most of you do not know me. So if you would like to check me out first you can visit these Facebook pages and groups.

https://www.facebook.com/DreamsComeT...ookmark_t=page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3530...okmark_t=group

If you are interested, you can contact me on Facebook or my email is [email protected]. First come first serve. Hope everyone has a magical day
    Thanks but no thanks. I'll just pick one up myself if I run across it. Plus I got one of those 20% off coupons on a receipt when I was at MK on Tuesday so I can get it for less than $20 that way.

Hey everyone,
    Quick question. I was wondering...the next big shopping trip is going to be Halloween correct? I just want to make sure because I don't want to miss it. Thanks everyone who can answer this. ^_^

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Thanks but no thanks. I'll just pick one up myself if I run across it. Plus I got one of those 20% off coupons on a receipt when I was at MK on Tuesday so I can get it for less than $20 that way.
    They...do...COUPONS...on...receipts...for...20% OFF?!?!?!? WOW!!! That's amazing! Between BAB and Disney Store and even Disney Parks doing all these crazy promotions, it is MUCH cheaper to be a Duffy/Disney fan in the US. I love Japanese quality, of course. But BAB has ONE point card system, and it's something like one point for every ¥300/500/or 1000...I can never remember because every time I fill up a card (10~20 spaces), I end up not going there again for a while and it expires. I think it's good for ¥1000 or ¥3000 off, but I never get to use it. I like how BAB US has coupons and specials you can use RIGHT NOW and just enjoy the benefit, without waiting to fill up a point card. I also wish the shop would just keep track of my points so that I don't have to, which I think BAB US does, too. The card here is a stamp card, while in the US, it's electronic, right? So both your store and online purchases can be used towards your loyalty benefits?

I know that Disney Parks sometimes had big sales, but I had no idea they printed coupons on receipts. That's just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Quick question. I was wondering...the next big shopping trip is going to be Halloween correct? I just want to make sure because I don't want to miss it. Thanks everyone who can answer this. ^_^
    Yes. Halloween starts 9/4, but Duffy merchandise is likely to release on 9/1, I guess. I haven't read that anywhere; it's just a guess. The event seems much expanded this year, and the costumes sound like slam dunks, which leads me to suspect a LOT of very well-designed merchandise. I have a feeling they'll want to let people get their shopping on in advance of the actual event so that people can come to the parks all decked out and ready the first day.

Let's set the D-day as 8/25, with Shopping Days between 9/4~9/13. I think Halloween is gonna be a big event this year, so I'm keeping an open window for several days, but should be able to finish all of it by 9/13. Plus, I like that the Halloween shopping period finishes with Friday the 13th!

I'll plan to have finished shipping all Care Packages by 9/27, though I imagine 9/20 will really be possible.

That's the rough plan. Let me focus on the summer WishListers just now, though, and I'll be posting about Halloween very soon!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    They...do...COUPONS...on...receipts...for...20% OFF?!?!?!? WOW!!! That's amazing!
    It's not on every receipt... they're generated randomly, but I managed to score two last week (got one on my receipt when I visited the new Starbucks in the Main Street Bakery and another when I got lunch at Casey's). There's some restrictions, though. You can only use the coupon from park opening until 1:00pm (the coupons I got are vaild until August 6 though, so they don't have be used the day you get them), and it's only for certain stores throughout WDW:

-Emporium at MK
    -MouseGear at Epcot
    -Mickey's of Hollywood or Keystone Clothiers at DHS
    -Island Mercantile or Disney Outfitters at DAK
    -World of Disney at DTD

The coupon is not valid for discounts on alcohol, tobacco, Disney ticket media (park tickets), periodicals, postage stamps, digital & video cameras, personalization, DVDs, CDs, Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards. You also can't use the coupon in conjunction with any other discounts/offers. So you can't use the coupon plus your 10% AP discount. It's one or the other. And it's limited to one coupon per transaction.

I think they're doing this to get people to shop earlier in the day. A lot of people wait until the end of the day to shop because they don't want to be loaded down with extra bags all day long. Can't blame them. I got a really cute Minnie Mouse purse earlier this year using one of these coupons. I didn't want to carry it around all day, so I used the free package pickup thing and picked it up on my way out of the park later that day. I need to remember to utilize package pickup more often.

As for the BAB thing, the Stuff Fur Stuff Club... I'm a member of that too. Been awhile since I've gotten any certificates though. But you get 1 point for every dollar spent. You get a $10 reward certificate when you reach 100 points, a certificate for a free animal when you reach 250 points... that's how Bearmy & Rigsley (fudge pup, which is now retired) came to live with us.

Duffy D, you do know if you want something from one of the Orlando outlets or from WDW I would be happy to send it to you

• Minion

The Stuff Fur Stuff Club drives me mad, but I guess that's my own personal issue because I don't tend to drop a lot of cash in a short amount of time at BaB. I hate that the points expire, and because they do, I have yet to even earn a free accessory in the 2-3 years I've been a member, LOL. Then one time I bought the Disneyland Mickey shirt/ears set at DtD for like 17 bucks only to find out later that it didn't even count as points (guess because it was an "exclusive" item or something). Oh well, the real reason I ever signed up for the club in the first place was to get them off my case about it every time I made a purchase. Now I just hand them the card and move on.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    Duffy D, you do know if you want something from one of the Orlando outlets or from WDW I would be happy to send it to you
    Thank you. It's rare, but it does happen.

O.O Thanks DuffyD! That would be amazing if my package showed up around my birthday which is 10/2. I will definitely have to keep an eye out for it. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    O.O Thanks DuffyD! That would be amazing if my package showed up around my birthday which is 10/2. I will definitely have to keep an eye out for it. ^_^
    I thought the same thing! Birthday is 10/4 LOL

Lol nice mmommie! Fall babies for the win. ^^

I was browsing the Disney Store UK website yesterday and under the Monsters University section appears the Sulley outfit which costs £14! Oddly it doesn't appear when you just search for Duffy. I ordered it yesterday and it arrived today so they are in stock right now.

Had a quick search to see if it had been posted but couldn't see anything so I hope this helps other UK Duffy owners to get hold of the Sulley outfit

Quote Originally Posted by mmommie View Post
    I thought the same thing! Birthday is 10/4 LOL
    My birthday is on 10/11 so if i do get something hopefully i get it by then

• North American Duffeteer

Just a Duffy merchandise annoucement:

Disneyland Paris is about to release a set of park pins for July, and one of them is the deluxe starter set to be released on July 20th. One of the pins from the set features Duffy, Pluto and Marie.

Here is the link, along with the image (look at the deluxe starter set and it's the third park pin): Le Fan Club de Duffy: Pins Ã* Disneyland Paris : l’affiche de juillet 2013

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• No Spoons: Try Back Later

Quote Originally Posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    Just a Duffy merchandise annoucement:

Disneyland Paris is about to release a set of park pins for July, and one of them is the deluxe starter set to be released on July 20th. One of the pins from the set features Duffy, Pluto and Marie.

Here is the link, along with the image (look at the deluxe starter set and it's the third park pin): Le Fan Club de Duffy: Pins Ã* Disneyland Paris : l’affiche de juillet 2013
    I still haven't gotten last month's Duffy-as-Sulley pin and now there's another? Lucky lucky Paris!

^^ Yeah that pin isn't on the link you provided there. I looked at them all closely and no Duffy.