Page 91 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41668188899091929394101116 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1924

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Too bad. I know the Disney Parks Blog said it wouldn't be released until mid-September, but seeing as how those release dates haven't exactly been accurate, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was out already.

I don't know know why I'm so anxious to see it. I don't want to have a bunch of 12" bears, so I usually avoid them, but this one is probably going to be really cute since it's Buena Vista Street-themed.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    We're 4 days into August and they already have the Halloween things out? I guess it might save them money on storage, but it also increases the chances of the Halloween costume selling out before October!
    Oh I've already seen CHRISTMAS stuff in the corners of some stores (not Disney, but normal retail stores). it comes earlier and earlier every year. Pretty soon we'll literally have Christmas in July!

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Oh I've already seen CHRISTMAS stuff in the corners of some stores (not Disney, but normal retail stores). it comes earlier and earlier every year. Pretty soon we'll literally have Christmas in July!
    My dad always says that when he sees the Christmas things up so early at Hallmark, he wants to destroy them, and that no jury in the world would convict him.

But at least regular stores still have plenty of Christmas merchandise by mid-December. It's ridiculous when guests coming to the parks more than 2-3 weeks before a holiday have trouble finding holiday-specific merchandise to commemorate their visit, and I've heard those complaints elsewhere.

I was at Disneyland on Halloween last year and neither my friend nor I remember seeing any Halloween merchandise. Certainly no 12" Halloween Duffy! Granted, if they would have had Halloween items that late in the season, it means they may have over-bought and had to ship them off to the outlets...but on October 30, I managed to snag one of the very few 12" Santa Duffies they seemed to have left! He's special to me so I didn't mind that I was able to get him during my 4-day trip, but they could've at least waited until November 1 to put him out. (At DCA, Duffy was in his Santa outfit starting November 1.)

OK OK, I DID see Duffy's Halloween pumpkin outfit on November 1 or 2, so I guess there was that.

So I heard from a couple friends the Sulley costume is back on disneystore.com. I'm over wanting it and I can't get my AP discount through them anyway. I give up. Since Disneyland already got the engineer & Halloween costumes, I wonder how many weeks til WDW gets them? REALLY frustrated at how difficult it's been to find this stuff lately. I might just use the money I was going to use for one of the costumes and use it to get this cute Dumbo t-shirt I saw for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    So I heard from a couple friends the Sulley costume is back on disneystore.com. I'm over wanting it and I can't get my AP discount through them anyway. I give up. Since Disneyland already got the engineer & Halloween costumes, I wonder how many weeks til WDW gets them? REALLY frustrated at how difficult it's been to find this stuff lately. I might just use the money I was going to use for one of the costumes and use it to get this cute Dumbo t-shirt I saw for myself.
    Hi Amy, The WDW Engineer outfit has been in the park for at least a week if not a bit longer. I got mine from the Disney Store. I kinda like the hat from the Disney Store version better.

• North American Duffeteer

This is a Duffy merchandise announcement:

As part of this year's D23 Expo, several pieces of merchandise were revealed and one of them is a board game. It's called "HedBandz", a quick guessing game in which players put on Mickey Ear headbands that hold the cards while playing. And one of the game cards features Duffy.

Here is the link: Guess What’s Fun in Four-Dimensions Coming to the D23 Expo Dream Store and Disney Parks in August 2013 « Disney Parks Blog (Scroll down the page and you will see the board game along with the Duffy game card).

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

It is a shame we cannot just get the card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    It is a shame we cannot just get the card.

I agree!

• Tower of Tower Nut

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    My dad always says that when he sees the Christmas things up so early at Hallmark, he wants to destroy them, and that no jury in the world would convict him.
    I work part time at my local Hallmark and YES, Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments premiere the 2nd weekend in July (same time every year) and we have guest that love it and we have guest who do not.

New 12" Chef Duffy for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this fall!:

Probably the best one yet! I really like it. Too bad he's yet ANOTHER 12" pre-dressed bear though. They REALLY need to stop with those.

• Tower of Tower Nut

Chef Duffy is really cute but not a fan of the 12" size.

OMG! He's so cute! Thanks for posting!!!!

I didn't get the very first F&W Duffy. I wasn't into collecting Duffy's at that point. Now I'm addicted.

This one is probably going to sell fast!

• Adventures with Duffy

Omg he's so cute! I love his chef costume. Why oh why another 12". They must sell as if they didn't they stop making them.

Aimster, sorry DL is getting things before WDW. Same thing happens to me but it WDW who use to get everything first. I know the disappointment in waiting and wondering. Wish they send them out to both at the same time.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Too cute! Wish they A) sold that over here, and B) offered it as a 17" costume. My mom was just saying that she wants a cute chef's costume for Duffy.

I really love that Chef Duffy for this years Food and Wine Fest! I got the one from last year, but I just don't think I can pass him up!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May