Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: Duffy featured WITH THE MOUSES, DONALD & GOOFY for TDS 10th Anniversary "Be Magic

Interesting. Although I don't see duffy featured here. Wonder if Disney will try the "wand" thing here in the U.S.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Exclamation Re: Duffy featured WITH THE MOUSES, DONALD & GOOFY for TDS 10th Anniversary "Be Magic

Merchandise update fresh from DisneyFAN! Bigger photos + pricing!^^

Remember that for Duffy Post, 50% of your Wish List total value must be Duffy items.

These keychains easily make a Duffy-sized necklace (although I hope the costume set comes with a proper "holdable" version. And that diorama figurine is tempting! It's my favorite of the park dioramas to date. The bag featuring Duffy is only 2300, and happily widely available. I was a bit afraid it might be some kind of limited promotional item connected to the "Special Night" event from the brochure.

Loving the wand! If i remember correctly, it's 2500 or 3000; don't have the magazine on me now. It has icons for the seven character groups on it, and happily there is indeed a place to add a strap a la Kingdom Hearts.

Here's a close-up on what looks to me like a tiny version of the hat. I'm guessing actually that there will be at least four of these to represent the Mouse and Duck couples (probably C/D and Genie too!), but this is the only one shown. I'm also confident there will be full-sized fan caps without te elastic strap. I almost bought one last year because I do want a fan cap and had kinda given up on a Duffy one; glad I waited!^^

No time to attempt translation, but this shows some of the scope of the context of the event, with each character's different magic power. Reminds me a bit of Mythica in that way.

And here's a little light-up badge. Personally, I'll just stick with the wand, but I love how Mickey's pose looks almost like he's conducting. TDS Fantasmic! looks more and more like a callback to the DisneySEA Symphony show that opened the park, but featuring FAR more characters and a more narrative story. I'm beginning to be very, very excited about all this!^^

Another cool thing about this merchandise is that it all makes sense in the American resorts, too, since they both have versions of F! (although I imagine the quality of these goods will be clearly superior), and every Disney park has "Disney magic!"

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Duffy featured WITH THE MOUSES, DONALD & GOOFY for TDS 10th Anniversary "Be Magic

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    OMGosh!!! - DUFFY BEAT OUT DAISY AND PLUTO!!! WOOOOOW!!! He's not on the diorama, but neither are Ariel or Genie, so I'm okay with it.^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post

Interesting. Although I don't see duffy featured here. Wonder if Disney will try the "wand" thing here in the U.S.
    I noticed that, too. But it's still a major step that I think is worth noting. I doubt they'll do something like this. It requires a HUGE and temporary park-wide installation and extensive, interactive high-quality merchandising. That's not my impression of how the US operates, but I would love to be surprised!

• Banned User

Looks like Tokyo Fantasmic will feature Mickey shooting sparks out of his fingertips too! Cool!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Member disfa10 shared this on the Tokyo Disney Resort board. Its a pop performance from J-POP group ARASHI to promote the upcoming 10th Anniversary. Duffy in 10th Anniversary costume is featured several times over the five minutes. YouTube -

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    ...Its a pop performance from J-POP group ARASHI to promote the upcoming 10th Anniversary...YouTube -
    Duffy is featured HEAVILY and CENTRALLY in this clip. If you haven't already, check it out, guys! Thanks, Malin...and disfa10!^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12