Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Felice Natale!

Re: For Duffy fans, TDS 10th Anniversary will "Be Magical!" (TOKYO Merchandise Threa

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    Do you know how much the wands will sell for? I don't think an outfit is an option right now but I would love to give Duffy some Tokyo flair.
    They're posted on the first page of this thread; the wand pendants are ¥1000 each. No word yet on if "holdable" wands will be available.

Re: For Duffy fans, TDS 10th Anniversary will "Be Magical!" (TOKYO Merchandise Threa

Duffy-D i have some merch questions:
    on the official Duffy site they have the popcorn buckets, are those actually still available to purchase or are they always sold out?

also a non-duffy merch question...i've seen those moko-moko mickey hats they sell there, are they a seasonal item or sold year around?
    =)

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by flylikadove22 View Post
    Duffy-D i have some merch questions:
    on the official Duffy site they have the popcorn buckets, are those actually still available to purchase or are they always sold out?

also a non-duffy merch question...i've seen those moko-moko mickey hats they sell there, are they a seasonal item or sold year around?
    =)
    Popcorn buckets are always available, although there are sometimes seasonal versions and when those are being sold, I believe the standard version is no longer available. The soft plushy fan caps are available year-round, but like everything else at TDR they are seasonal and event based; the ones you're thinking of may not be. I'd need a photo.

• Adventures with Duffy

I wonder if Duffy will have a special 10th ann bucket? Im sure something was in the works before. Just not sure of it now.

I love pop corn buckets, the are great way to save your chips once you have open a bag. We use them all the time at home for different storage items.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    They're posted on the first page of this thread; the wand pendants are ¥1000 each. No word yet on if "holdable" wands will be available.
    THAT'S what I want... the Duffy & Shellie May wand pendants. I want those (and a Shellie May) so bad I can almost taste them!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    THAT'S what I want... the Duffy & Shellie May wand pendants. I want those (and a Shellie May) so bad I can almost taste them!
    Shellie May tastes like strawberries!

lol! makes duffy want to put some whip cream on her and lick it off is she tastes like strawberries, Okay sorry my duffy has errotic dreams sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Erika Glagowski View Post
    my duffy would love a magic wand then he could feel a little like harry potter lol!
    Lol me too! DH and I were so going to bring Duffy and Shellie May to the HP7.2 opening night in their Magical outfits with the wands! Talk about colliding fandoms.

lol! makes duffy want to put some whip cream on her and lick it off is she tastes like strawberries, Okay sorry my duffy has errotic dreams sometimes
    Erika!

• Felice Natale!

Exclamation Re: For Duffy fans, TDS 10th Anniversary will "Be Magical!" (TOKYO Merchandise Threa

I guess that probably kids come here.

Madoka... FYI... Build a Bear has a wizard costume on their site that looks pretty cute.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Lol me too! DH and I were so going to bring Duffy and Shellie May to the HP7.2 opening night in their Magical outfits with the wands! Talk about colliding fandoms.

Erika!
    Ok, don't kill me, but now I wanna make Duffy and Shellie wizard robes for the premiere!!! Ahhhh! Duffy can be Gryfindor and Shellie is definitely a Ravenclaw!

• Munchings & Crunchings

You know, I'm very surprised that Build-a-Bear hasn't done officially licensed Harry Potter costumes. I REALLY want some! They've done Star Wars, and Disney, so why not?

I know I wish build a bear had harry potter outfits too, I also wish they had Star Trek outfits so I can dress my duffy up as captain kirk

• Felice Natale!

I know I wish build a bear had harry potter outfits too, I also wish they had Star Trek outfits so I can dress my duffy up as captain kirk
    These are both great ideas. There was a kinda "inspired by" Harry Potter robe, but nothing official. And Star Trek would rock! Surely these licensing talks are underway as we speak.

I imagine at this point that Duffy is starting to be a noticeable boon for Build-A-Bear even in the US. Probly still small, but noticeable. Both of these seem like inevitabilities.

Oh the employees at the Build a Bear by me have heard of Duffy. I even brought mine with me once when I was looking at the shoes and one of the employees totally fawned over him.

I really hope the viking costume at BAB is back in stock soon. I want that SO BAD... mainly for the hat. LOL!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast