Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: For Duffy fans, TDS 10th Anniversary will "Be Magical!" (TOKYO Merchandise Threa

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Oh the employees at the Build a Bear by me have heard of Duffy. I even brought mine with me once when I was looking at the shoes and one of the employees totally fawned over him.

I really hope the viking costume at BAB is back in stock soon. I want that SO BAD... mainly for the hat. LOL!
    That'd be so awesome! Especially with the new Thor movie coming out hahahaha

Re: For Duffy fans, TDS 10th Anniversary will "Be Magical!" (TOKYO Merchandise Threa

they have a spiderman costume, I'm surprised that they don't have a thor costume unless they come out with one when the movie comes out

I'm glad I'm not the only one that made the wizard-Harry Potter connection. Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Madoka... FYI... Build a Bear has a wizard costume on their site that looks pretty cute.
    Oh! That's good to know! I will definitely check it out. Thanks aimster!

Quote Originally Posted by FI183 View Post
    Ok, don't kill me, but now I wanna make Duffy and Shellie wizard robes for the premiere!!! Ahhhh! Duffy can be Gryfindor and Shellie is definitely a Ravenclaw!
    You totally should! I'm with you on Duffy being a Gryffindor but I thought of Shellie May more as a Hufflepuff. I mean, she's so sweet and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika Glagowski View Post
    I know I wish build a bear had harry potter outfits too, I also wish they had Star Trek outfits so I can dress my duffy up as captain kirk
    Oh I would love Star Trek outfits too!

DuffyDaisuki, do you know if there will be new duffy plates/cups or Be Magical popcorn bucket? I couldn't seem to find those

are the sailor outfits available all the time or are they just available for this year only? those are cute after I get my shelliemay and I save some money up, cause I plan not to spend money after I get her, I was wondering If those outfits would still be available by the time I am ready to get some clothing for her and duffy

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by JapanFan View Post
    DuffyDaisuki, do you know if there will be new duffy plates/cups or Be Magical popcorn bucket? I couldn't seem to find those
    Right now, nobody knows. Since the anniversary has been postponed, the only glimpse of Duffy merchandise for the 10th was in Disney Fan magazine, and they didn't show any cups, plates, or popcorn buckets yet. I'd be willing to bet that once the anniversary really does start, they will have themed things like that. Right now, we just don't know yet.

are the sailor outfits available all the time or are they just available for this year only? those are cute after I get my shelliemay and I save some money up, cause I plan not to spend money after I get her, I was wondering If those outfits would still be available by the time I am ready to get some clothing for her and duffy
    Unfortunately none of those sailor costumes are available at the park anymore. Unless they release a new version, but there is no sign of that yet. The only one that is currently available is the WDW & DCA one. The TDS ones though, are long gone, sorry.

that sucks, I saw them on ebay for a hundred and nineteen bucks, I said to my duffy, I love you but I am not paying that much for clothes for you, unless somebody made you a calvin klien outfit then maybe I was consider it, 78 bucks for you girlfriend shelliemay now that I can do lol! must think I'm crazy that i talk to my duffy anybody else here do that?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

that sucks, I saw them on ebay for a hundred and nineteen bucks, I said to my duffy, I love you but I am not paying that much for clothes for you, unless somebody made you a calvin klien outfit then maybe I was consider it, 78 bucks for you girlfriend shelliemay now that I can do lol! must think I'm crazy that i talk to my duffy anybody else here do that?
    LOL! I totally talk to my Duffy too. He has his own little personality that I've created for him. He loves cookies, popcorn (mostly throwing it), baseball (he's a BIG Rays fan), Star Wars, roller coasters, kangaroos... his favorite song is "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)" by Hall & Oates.

And I'm with you on the overpriced costumes on ebay. It's ridiculous. My Duffy (and Shellie May when I get her) will just slum it and wear clothes from Build A Bear until the US parks release more costumes (if they ever do).

if they ever brought her to the us my shelliemay would be very special to my duffy because shes asian, hes so excited that hes getting her, I am hoping to get the boy and girl kimono's for them they would look so cute, I like matching set clothes for them

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Ok, this thread is getting WAY off-topic now. I'm not trying to be the "topic police," but I think it's good for when new people come if the threads are cleanly organized and stay on track. You know, you can always make new threads about "Duffy costumes inspired by film franchises" or "Conversations with Duffy." Let's keep this one about the Tokyo "Be Magical!" releases...whenever they come...and create new ones that are easy for folks to find so more people can join in!^^

sorry duffy d, your right that the stuff that is going on in there is very off topic, it started with us wishing the be magical wizard costumes would come out and then went to harry potter and beyond lol!

• Lemony Goodness

In that magazine, what's that thing the girl is wearing? A robe?

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: For Duffy fans, TDS 10th Anniversary will "Be Magical!" (TOKYO Merchandise Threa

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    In that magazine, what's that thing the girl is wearing? A robe?

You mean the bottom right corner here, for ¥2600? That's a hooded towel; it's not a full robe. The model is wearing a separate white shirt with a wide collar and red stripes. The passholder lanyard in the center is separate, too. You can also see in the photos how the hooded towel buttons closed.^^

I found some "in-the-wild" pictures on M24, Megumi's D24 Disney fashion fan blog:

• Lemony Goodness

Thanks for the info! But what's the one of the girl in the center? She's a bit cut off.

OH and another question (I'm full of 'em tonight!) That pretty light wand isn't out yet, is it?

EDIT: Those pics are so cute!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234