Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Re: How can Disney expect fans to love Duffy as special if they don't genuinely seem

We should ALL write a letter to Disney about this!

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: How can Disney expect fans to love Duffy as special if they don't genuinely seem

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Thats how I feel when I'm at Treasures in Paradise. Each time i'm there, i'm like the only one that looks at (and buy) the Duffy merch. But I do try to explain to others about Duffy whenever I can and I have my Duffy poking out of my backpack while at DCA.

Higher prices when they have so many Duffys to sell seems to be a premature move and should've been done when the sales went up. Not when they are starting to pick up.

I'm just prepared to send a letter to Disney regarding their move to raise the prices on Duffy. Not sure if it'll change things but it will let them know of my distate of the price raise.
    I try to explain to other guest about Duffy too. How funny, if Im not carrying Duffy his head is sticking out of my back back too.

A letter is a good idea. I may join you and write one too.

So I bought the Austrian Costume yesterday. I really just wanted the hat. I love the hat. But its a set, so I got it all. I just put the costume on my Duffy and I swear he said did this come from Walmart? lol(not that I have anything against Walmart, as I go there often) He's such a clothing snob. Im not a fan of the costume. I think I may embellish the vest and save the shirt/short suite for when we have kids and they have their Duffy. I do love the hat and it look so cute on Duffy and it fits. lol

I do have a question for you all off topic. The hat brim is attached to the top of the hat, so one side is up. Why is that? Am I missing something? It doesn't look like it was just for shipping, because it has thread that match the hat.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    I do have a question for you all off topic. The hat brim is attached to the top of the hat, so one side is up. Why is that? Am I missing something? It doesn't look like it was just for shipping, because it has thread that match the hat.
    To make Duffy more adventerous. . Plenty of adventurers tend to have their hats like that.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Adventures with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    To make Duffy more adventerous. . Plenty of adventurers tend to have their hats like that.
    Oh okay. I wasn't sure what was going on with it. All the costumes had it so I thought it must be planned that way. I just didn't know why.

Wow, I'm really glad I got my two sweet Duffys in January; saved me $10.00 of my birthday gift cards. This doesn't make any sense at all, especially if they're trying to get him to sell better out here. Then again, almost everything at Disney doesn't make sense, from the parking situation to everything else--at least at Disneyland and DCA. I'm just grateful that Build-A-Bear is in Downtown Disney so I can get them clothes there that are so much cheaper, plus there's a lot more variety at BAB than in the park. The choices at DCA are extremely limited. I wish they had better clothes with more choices that cost less. I actually think that a lot of BAB's clothes are cuter than what Disney has right now and better quality. Okay, and this pisses me off too that WDW gets stuff way before we get it out here.... I hope Duffy never winds up at the Disney Character Warehouse; that would be WAY too sad to see him there.
    Last edited by Duffy Lover; 04-03-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jupitertronic View Post

I did end up buying my Duffy, and I sleep with him every night (I don't care if it's silly!) cuz he's so soft and adorable.
    LOL! It's not silly--I sleep with both of mine because they're soft & squishy and they just make me feel better 'cuz they're so cute & lovable, plus their sweet, happy little faces make me smile too. Something about hugging them just makes me happy! They really are magical. Like everyone says, Duffy brings love!
    Last edited by Duffy Lover; 04-03-2011 at 12:56 AM.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

Actually, DL received the Easter Bunny Duffy 2 weeks before WDW!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234