New Duffy lover with Questions

I am new to Duffy! i just got mine at WDW in Nov.2010, I just bought Shelliemae of ebay (pretty good deal under $100. Now my question is...is there anyway to get there offical outfits from TDL without paying the huge ebay prices, or without actually going to TDL? Do they offer a merchandise services like WDW and DL? If so anyone have that number? Any help would be appreciated.

• You have much to learn...

Re: New Duffy lover with Questions

Unfortunately TDR doesn't have a mail order service. Many here get their costumes either on ebay, or go thru personal shoppers that they find thru ebay or sometimes on this site. DuffyDaisuki, a poster on this site, had recently started a shopping service on these boards a few months ago- but, unfortunately with the earthquakes, Tsunami and now possible Nuclear plant meltdowns- I'm not too sure if he will continue this service, or even when any new outfits will be coming out since the theme park is currently closed in Japan.

It may take a while for things to calm down and get back to normal in Japan, so you may try to wait a while to see how things turn out.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Or... If you just want to dress up your Duffy (and Shellie May), they'll fit in the clothes from Build-A-Bear. They actually have some cute stuff there. All My Duffy's clothes come from BAB right now.

It's going to be weeks or even months before things get back to normal in Japan. I know TDR has the parks listed as closed through March 21st at the earliest, but don't be surprised if it's longer.

greetings tony609,
    i get all my TDR merch from this lovely lady on ebay.... disney_dream_mmkids. her name is Miwa & she has a lot of stuff online, but if you email her with a request (as i do) she will do her best to get it. as i only visit TDR once a year, she is my lifeline for other merch.
    but, of course, there is nothing coming out of TDR at the moment
    the US ebay doesn't get as many costumes as the various bidding sites in japan, but that is starting to change - yay!
    enjoy your Duffy!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: New Duffy lover with Questions

Quote Originally Posted by tony609 View Post
    I am new to Duffy!...Now my question is...is there anyway to get there offical outfits from TDL without paying the huge ebay prices, or without actually going to TDL?...
    Welcome, Tony! Please consider using Duffy Post once the Resort re-opens and release dates are confirmed. See guidelines for the service in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    DuffyDaisuki, a poster on this site... I'm not too sure if he will continue this service, or even when any new outfits will be coming out since the theme park is currently closed in Japan...
    As soon as the parks re-open, I plan to offer DuffyPost again. Now, more than ever, Duffy is, for me, a symbol of Japan. I honestly can't wait to have something soft and silly to be excited about!^^