Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Duffy Cup!

Re: Duffy Cup!

It's cute, but I really am not a fan of that hat with "Duffy" across the top. Still, at least they bothered to sculpt it to actually look like Duffy this time...not like that light spinner. Definitely a step in the right direction.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

This cup is not for popcorn, it's just going to be where popcorn and snack type stuff is sold. They have a different mold for the popcorn bucket. It's a lot larger than the mug.

• Future Indy Castmember

I just realized something. I can make a Indy joke with this Duffy cup!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

I sent my Mom out to DCA in search of it today and she couldn't find it anywhere and the CMs she asked had no clue what she was talking about. LOL I see on the Duffy page someone else couldn't find it either so I guess it's not out in the parks yet. :-(
    New Disney Blog: Pooh's Travels
    Worldwide Disney Theme Parks Examiner for Examiner.com

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by poohstraveler View Post
    I sent my Mom out to DCA in search of it today and she couldn't find it anywhere and the CMs she asked had no clue what she was talking about. LOL I see on the Duffy page someone else couldn't find it either so I guess it's not out in the parks yet. :-(
    Yeah not yet. Suppose to be anyday now.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

For those of you who are looking for the Duffy pin set at Epcot, it's not in the Duffy store. I found them at the Pin Central Station in front of the park.

Strange? I bought two of the Duffy seven pin set on Saturday at the Duffy store. Later, I saw them at the Fantasia store in the Contemporary Hotel as well as DTD.
    Last edited by btowndude; 05-17-2011 at 06:31 AM.
    Mike L
    Premier Annual Passport
    D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
    '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
    '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Destination D

yeah... at downtown disney in CA, they have them at world of disney and the little pin trading shop across from the lego store... there's two kinds. one with mickey & duffy, and another with just duffy sitting.... they're cute but they need MORE!

• Banned User

Last edited by FI183; 05-25-2011 at 07:21 PM.

• Wag More, Bark Less!

So far, I have only seen the 7 piece set at Epcot at Pin Central. I actually post this in the wrong forum. It was supposed to be in Duffy New Merchandise. We are supposed to talk about the cups which I haven't seen yet.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by updebrooke View Post
    So far, I have only seen the 7 piece set at Epcot at Pin Central. I actually post this in the wrong forum. It was supposed to be in Duffy New Merchandise. We are supposed to talk about the cups which I haven't seen yet.
    It's cool. To bring this back on topic, no sign of the cups when I went on Sat to DCA. For those of you interested, I created my own Disneyland Resort Update Blog and I'll be including new things Duffy in my Blog.

Heres the Link: The Forbidden Eyes Disneyland Resort Update Blog

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by btowndude View Post
    Strange? I bought two of the Duffy seven pin set on Saturday at the Duffy store. Later, I saw them at the Fantasia store in the Contemporary Hotel as well as DTD.
    Oh! Good to know it's at DTD too! I'll be there on Sunday. Now they just to make the keychains, magnets & wristlets available at DTD and I'll be happy (the CM I know who lives next door to my parents winter home, who said he'd pick them up for me at EPCOT has yet to respond to the several messages I've left asking if he's been able to get over there yet as I'll be
    checking on the house this weekend and could pick up the stuff & give him the $$ then... screw it I'm going to have to find another way).

• Surfin the net with Duffy

The cup is at Epcot now, they have it propped up on a popcorn bucket.

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Wag More, Bark Less!

YES!!!! I'm getting it on Friday!!!!

Where in Epcot is the Duffy cup available?

FYI - The magnetic Duffy and the key chain Duffy are available in DTD at the Once Upon A Toy store.
    Mike L
    Premier Annual Passport
    D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
    '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
    '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Destination D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast