Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Duffy Cup!

  1. #1

    • Future Indy Castmember
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Torrance, California, United States
    Posts
    5,538

    Duffy Cup!

    Saw on the Duffy Page on FB that the cup has arrived!


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Anyone at both resorts keep us updated on this.



    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011



    The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

  2. #2

    • Wag More, Bark Less!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    WDW
    Posts
    159

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    I wonder where it is though. I was just at Epcot the other day and I didn't see this cup.

  3. #3

    • Adventures with Duffy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Too far from TDR :(
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    I wonder where they will be too. FB leads you to think the will be where ice cream is sold. There is no listing of them on eBay so I'm guessing this FB is announcing what's coming next.

    I wonder if they are plastic or ceramic? I'm hoping ceramic, but guessing plastic.

    D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

  4. #4

    • Future Indy Castmember
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Torrance, California, United States
    Posts
    5,538

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    I wonder where they will be too. FB leads you to think the will be where ice cream is sold. There is no listing of them on eBay so I'm guessing this FB is announcing what's coming next.

    I wonder if they are plastic or ceramic? I'm hoping ceramic, but guessing plastic.
    If it is for ice cream, then likley will be at the Ice Cream locations in both parks. I'm thinking it'll be plastic. Whats the difference between Ceramic and plastic?



    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011



    The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

  5. #5

    • Wag More, Bark Less!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    WDW
    Posts
    159

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    I hope this is available at DL and WDW. I'm heading out to Epcot right now to check. I'm going to try the ice cream places first and see and if that fails I will check the place in France where they sell the desserts and if that fails, I will check the restaurants.

  6. #6

    • Future Indy Castmember
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Torrance, California, United States
    Posts
    5,538

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    Quote Originally Posted by updebrooke View Post
    I hope this is available at DL and WDW. I'm heading out to Epcot right now to check. I'm going to try the ice cream places first and see and if that fails I will check the place in France where they sell the desserts and if that fails, I will check the restaurants.

    And if that fails...... I like how your going to check everywhere on Epcot. Good luck!



    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011



    The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

  7. #7

    • Adventures with Duffy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Too far from TDR :(
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    If it is for ice cream, then likley will be at the Ice Cream locations in both parks. I'm thinking it'll be plastic. Whats the difference between Ceramic and plastic?
    If its ceramic, then it's of high quality like TDS. And I'm hoping DL/WDW will start to have higher quality items for Duffy.

    D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

  8. #8

    • Wag More, Bark Less!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    WDW
    Posts
    159

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    Okay, here's the scoop on the Mug/dessert cup.....I asked a castmember by the popcorn stand by the Duffy meet and greet and they actually knew what I was talking about!! About 4 months ago I asked and they looked at me a little weird and had no idea what I was talking about. Anyway, they said that it is not in yet and it should show up any day now. They even phoned a manager to see if it was available anywhere in the park and he said it is not out yet. They said it is coming from CA so maybe they have it there. Although, the castmember said WDW usually gets things first. They will have the cup at popcorn and icecream stands around the lagoon.

  9. #9

    • Munchings & Crunchings
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,491

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    It's definitely plastic. It's like the Mickey head ones they've had.

  10. #10

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,722

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    wait, if it's for Ice Cream, where in DCA will it be? The ice cream store is closing very soon, and I don't think they'd sell it at the soft serve location...

  11. #11

    • Future Indy Castmember
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Torrance, California, United States
    Posts
    5,538

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    Quote Originally Posted by updebrooke View Post
    Okay, here's the scoop on the Mug/dessert cup.....I asked a castmember by the popcorn stand by the Duffy meet and greet and they actually knew what I was talking about!! About 4 months ago I asked and they looked at me a little weird and had no idea what I was talking about. Anyway, they said that it is not in yet and it should show up any day now. They even phoned a manager to see if it was available anywhere in the park and he said it is not out yet. They said it is coming from CA so maybe they have it there. Although, the castmember said WDW usually gets things first. They will have the cup at popcorn and icecream stands around the lagoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by FI183 View Post
    wait, if it's for Ice Cream, where in DCA will it be? The ice cream store is closing very soon, and I don't think they'd sell it at the soft serve location...
    Updebrooke mentioned that they'll be available at the popcorn stands in EPCOT. Should be the same here in CA. Since the ice cream place will be closing soon, the cups will likley be at the popcorn stands in DCA. For Ice Cream, since they have Duffy in Main Street now, they could have them available at the Ice Cream place in DL.



    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011



    The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

  12. #12

    • Wag More, Bark Less!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    WDW
    Posts
    159

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    They might even use them as a beverage cup. Also, they menioned that the popcorn buckets are coming out SOON as well....

  13. #13

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,771

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    That is really cute. Not enough to make me want to go to WDW to get one though. But definitely cute.

  14. #14

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Disney Parks Worldwide
    Posts
    43

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    Not a fan of the plastic, bleh.

  15. #15

    • Adventures with Duffy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Too far from TDR :(
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Duffy Cup!

    Whats in the photo will be for ice cream, pop corn or a drink? The pop corn idea sounds odd to me. I would have hoped for something bigger. Oh well.

    D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hong Kong Disneyland Kicks Off World Cup and Father's Day with Exclusive Merchandise
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:16 AM
  2. U2 rocks ESPN World Cup campaign - Brandweek 5/16/06
    By ALIASd in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 09:52 PM
  3. nice cup of tea and a sit down
    By J9000 in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:59 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 08:31 AM
  5. Univision, ABC/ESPN pay $425 mln for World Cup - Reuters 11/2/05
    By cellarhound in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •