Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: FINALLY!!! NEW Duffy Goods at Tokyo DisneySEA!!!^^

Ooooooh! i think i will add that bottle necklace for duffy to the wish list with shelliemay's skirt and shell pendant

• Munchings & Crunchings

These new things are so great! Yeah, DuffyD, they have been a long time coming. Especially that bottle necklace. It's to scale with Shellie's, and also has the same button fastener, only his is blue. Looks adorable. TippyBlue is also cute. I have to have these things. I do wish they had a sailor suit for ShellieMay though...

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Awww crap. Looks like I might gave to get in on the next shopping trip for the bottle, Tippy Blue & that sailor costume (LOVE that). We'll see how the financials are once the next shopping trip is announced. I too, would like to see if they got anything special planned for Halloween (at least a costume release). I'm thinking of taking Duffy & Shellie to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at WDW this fall and have been trying to think of costumes to dress them up in. I'm waiting to see what BAB will have available this year, otherwise I saw a couple BAB costumes on ebay I might get (dress Shellie as a black cat & Duffy as a mummy).

• Surfin the net with Duffy

Just curious, but how different is this bottle from the older one sold in his traveling kit?

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by TravisMT81 View Post
    Just curious, but how different is this bottle from the older one sold in his traveling kit?
    It's hard to say without having both in hand, but I can try because I do have the previous one.

The one from the traveling kit looks to be about twice the size of this new one. The older one is also plastic, and the "cork" is made of plush and is not really that functional. The note can be removed, and it's felt of some kind. Overall, the travel set bottle looks and feels cheap.

I don't know if this new one is real glass or not, but it looks nicer, and it's the correct scale to the one in the book, and to ShellieMay's heart pendant.

That cork and message better still be removable, though, so you can customize the message! Much as this news makes me happy and I have wanted it for a long time, I just remembered that I bought a bunch of little bottles as lagniappes for the Duffy Post. Guess those are useless now.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I sent my mom a pic of the new sailor costume and she wants it! I told her how much it is and she didn't balk much at the 3000 price. So whenever you figure out when the next shopping trip will be (this fall? I know you're waiting to see what Halloween brings). And if the sailor costumes are still available, my mom & I will probably be in for that (plus I want the bottle & Tippy Blue). Maybe between now & then I can talk her into wanting a Shellie May of her own too.

if duffyd wants to wait till closer to halloween to do another shopping trip instead of september then that is even better for me, because it gives me more time to save for the stuff i want, i wonder if that bottle will be an all year around thing or if its just a limited time, i would love to have that necklace for my duffy

• ~*Princess*~

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    That cork and message better still be removable, though, so you can customize the message! Much as this news makes me happy and I have wanted it for a long time, I just remembered that I bought a bunch of little bottles as lagniappes for the Duffy Post. Guess those are useless now.
    Pfft, I'm sure they're not useless! I don't think anyone would mind having more.

But yes, at the very least, I definitely want to get Duffy's new necklace too, but I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up getting his new outfit as well.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

I will have to inspect for myself in October!

• North American Duffeteer

Announced on Duffy's Official website:

A brand new pair of 2012 calendars with Duffy and ShellieMay!^^ Includes a pressed medal (similar to the Disney theme park pressed pennies) with Duffy and ShellieMay.

Also introduced is a diary and matching pen.

The calendar and the pressed medal is priced at 1000. The diary and matching pen is priced at 2200.

Both of these new pieces of merchandise are to be released on Friday, August 19th.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Last edited by MikkiMausu99; 08-14-2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Oops, it's two calendars, not one.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Interesting, I keep refreshing the official page and nothing is coming up.

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 10:39 AM ----------

Ah, I had to open it in a new browser, I guess Google Chrome didn't refresh the page. Now I can see the new stuff. The diary looks very nice, actually.

yes the diary is extremely cute! might have to add it to the wishlist!

• ~*Princess*~

Awesome! Very exciting darn it, so much I want.

• North American Duffeteer

I have another Duffy item to announce:

A limited edition Duffy made by Steiff of Germany. It comes with a Mickey-shaped medallion for this Duffy to wear and, similar to the now sold-out 10 Magical Tops set, it also comes its own Duffel bag to carry.

It is limited to 2500 and is priced at 45,000. It will be released on September 20th.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast