Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: FINALLY!!! NEW Duffy Goods at Tokyo DisneySEA!!!^^

I agree, peoples options are welcome. I also agree about the pricing. I have liked many of the costumes lately, but not the price point. Plus I really like the costumes of 2009 and the price of 2009 lol So in my mind, the new costume have to beat the 2009 line for me to start buying them. I have to say the new line does beat the 2009 costumes but the price keeps me away.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    I agree- the clothes and costume prices are getting out of hand lately. I wanted to get Shellie a Halloween costume from TDS this year, but at 4800 yen and the fact that all I really like about it is the witch hat and cape ( I really don't care about the rest of the outfit), makes it a bit expensive for the two pieces I would actually use from it.
    How funny...I don't have a Shellie May but the main thing I liked about the outfit was that fabulous dress! I think it's nice that we all like different things...though it might have been cool if TDS had sold the witch portions and the dress portions separately...

• You have much to learn...

I do agree that the clothing they made a few years ago were much more appealing to me than the more recent offerings. I don't mean to start any negativity here, it's just my opinion.

I think I'm just more into the Holiday clothing like Christmas & Halloween, rather than the regular releases during the year. I'm a little upset from the last smiling Duffy release 2 years ago that I very stupidly didn't pick up for myself. I bought a smaller version- but it's just not the same.

Don't worry, I still love Duffy, but I am more into the other Duffy/Shellie items that they sell at the parks, other than the actual clothing they sell for the bears.

I know just how well made and detailed the clothing and costumes are as well & can't compare to the cheaper clothing for sale at WDW & DL- Even build a bear can't compete with Duffy clothing.

I promise to play nicely from now on.

• ~*Princess*~

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    How funny...I don't have a Shellie May but the main thing I liked about the outfit was that fabulous dress! I think it's nice that we all like different things...though it might have been cool if TDS had sold the witch portions and the dress portions separately...
    That's my issue with a lot of stuff--I like bits and pieces but not the full outfit and to just like parts makes it hard to want to fully shell out so much.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678