Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Exclamation FINALLY!!! NEW Duffy Goods at Tokyo DisneySEA!!!^^

There's finally a page on the official site for "Be Magical" items!

So far, the full-sized costumes just say "Coming Soon," but we can get real details and photos on some of the special items being released for the small keychain/strap plushes on 6/10.

"Ten Magical Tops" are T-shirt + strap sets in 10 different colourways. Five for Duffy and five for Shellie May. They're a bargain at only ¥1500 for each set! The Mickey-mark gem charm on the strap and the strap cord itself are the same color as the matching tees. I won't list all the colors here. Check the site! Click on each shirt to change the preview image. You'll be able to see close-ups of each strap/shirt set and see the shirts modeled on the actual bears. They feature the new "sitting pose" strap bears on the site, so I'm not sure if these shirts could stretch to fit the slightly larger "badge" bears or not. I imagine, though, that they probably could fit either.

The straps are cute, but I dunno about the tees. It's really well priced for a Duffy release, and the straps are really nice. I'm sure I'll buy at least one for the Duffy charm. But it kinda bugs me that the design team decided to make the one brown design for Shellie May. It really feels like that shoulda been Duffy, so that the face would make the background of the shirt feel kinda like Duffy's head... You know what I mean? I think Shellie's shirts with two shades of pink and one purple really do that effectively. It just seems like a design disappointment to me...

I the little "Duffel Bags" for the straps, though!^^ And I really love that they ONLY COST ¥500!!! I'll definitely be buying a couple of these! Although, here too, I kinda think it would've been nice to do a pink one for Shellie May with her own logo on it.

There's also a "Happy Duffy" chocolate cream-filled chewy mochi sweet that is molded really, really well! No cups or plates listed this time, though...weird. It's ¥420.

I'm glad to see something happening with both Duffy and the anniversary, but I still can't wait for more details about the pendants and the full-sized costume. These are cute, and I'll definitely buy them, but I'm still itching for a big, whiz-bang new release. The pricing on these items and the relatively small scale of the release suggests to me that cutbacks may have been made to the Duffy "Be Magical" goods lineup, thinking that people still aren't spending as much on nonessential items. I hope that the pendants are definitely still coming, and really I still hope to see cups and stickers and other kinds of goods, too. I would LOVE a Duffy-ear Sorcerer Hat fan cap!

I wish the pendants were posted. I'm guessing they'll be added when the full-sized costumes are updated.

*All images from the Tokyo Disney Resort official Duffy site^^

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: FINALLY!!! NEW Duffy Goods at Tokyo DisneySEA!!!^^

Nice! Too bad the pendants aren't out yet. Those are what I want the most from "Be Magical!" but the strap/shirt set is cute and definitely a steal at 1500!

• Adventures with Duffy

Very cute. Wish the iPhone had a place for cell phone charms. But then again I save money not buying the charms. lol I too wish the brown tshirt was for Duffy.

Thanks for posting DuffyD.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• ~*Princess*~

So cute! I love the shirt and charm sets and the little bag! I'm not too big on the keychains, but I am tempted to get some regardless

• North American Duffeteer

All I can say is that I love it! ^^

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Just to clarify, the t-shirts and the blue bag should fit the full-size bears?

I agree they should have given the brown shirt to Duffy. In exchange they could have given the red shirt to Shellie May.

• ~*Princess*~

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Just to clarify, the t-shirts and the blue bag should fit the full-size bears?

I agree they should have given the brown shirt to Duffy. In exchange they could have given the red shirt to Shellie May.
    Nope. They're for the keychains only I believe.

However, the bag could probably be used as an accessory for a full-sized Duffy to hold and carry around.

• Become part of MY world!

Wait, are those t shirts for the keychains? It looks like it to me, at least from the photos from the site make the shirts look like the quality usually found on the keychains.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Wow, everything looks really cute, even if it's a tease for the main event. I have a question about the t-shirt sets though. the 1500 Yen price, does that include the 5 t-shirts and straps? Or...is it 1500 for one t-shirt set, and you'd basically have to spend that x10 for the whole set?

I know the plush bears are not included, but I'm not sure what you get for the 1500 Yen.

The little duffle bags are adorable! I do wish they had one just for Shellie May, but still, they have the 10th logo too, and are just very well designed.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

^ I'm betting it's 1500 for EACH shirt/strap set.

• Adventures with Duffy

Oh wow those are the strap ones. At first I thought they were the ones with the zipper in the back like a little bag. Those are tiny. But cute.

D
    uffeteer

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: FINALLY!!! NEW Duffy Goods at Tokyo DisneySEA!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    ^ I'm betting it's 1500 for EACH shirt/strap set.
    YES. One strap + one shirt = ¥1500. It's a good deal, but it's not kerrazzy!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    YES. One strap + one shirt = ¥1500. It's a good deal, but it's not kerrazzy!
    Thank you! This helps me to make buying decisions. Now I can figure out if I want all of them, or what. It's going to be expensive, LOL.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Go HERE for an update on the next DuffyPost.

D-Day: 6/24
    Shopping Day: 7/10

• Adventures with Duffy

Someone posted on a different thread, the prices are listed for the 10 Ann costumes, necklaces and key chains. Looks like they are selling costumes for the larger bears. That's cool.

There is times I wish they offered some of the costume is sperate peices. I so want the shoes. I think I'm the odd one here who's not a fan of BaB shoes. Although they are functional I just love TDS shoes. Oh well can't have everything in life.

D
    uffeteer

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast