Facebook page for Duffy The Disney Bear Fan Club

I've been scouring the FAQ's to find out if I can post about a "fan done" Duffy page on Facebook. I won't post the URL here until I know if it's okay.

I think I can talk about it? So, in the meantime, if anyone really would like to see it - just use the Search function on Facebook for: Duffy The Disney Bear Fan Club and it'll bring it up. (again if this is against any rules - I will delete this post, just let me know) There is nothing for sale on there - it's simply a fan page.

I didn't start it, a friend of mine did. She LOVES Duffy and I know she'd like to have more people join in. She's got photos of him in various places - including a Disney Cruise.

Like the forum here - the more ways we can help Duffy (and Shellie May!) have some recognition, then hopefully Disney will make sure they keep up with merchandise and things.

So if you are on Facebook, please "like" the page and feel free to post. The more Duffy/Shellie May fans we can gather the stronger a voice we can have?

Thumbs up Re: Facebook page for Duffy The Disney Bear Fan Club

I'm not on Facebook. Also, honestly, I'm pretty committed to this fan community. MiceChat forum members have been supporting Duffy since long before there was any other place to go to talk about the character in English. And I was both moved and impressed when they gave us our own Forum.

While I think it's great that the Duffy fan community is growing, I am a little wary that too many separate fan clubs leads to division and I don't think the fanbase is really strong enough yet for that to be a good thing for Duffy's success. I do wanna see her photos, though. It would be great if she made a blog that we could see even if we're not on Facebook! I would also to welcome your friend here at MiceChat!