• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

How do you carry your Duffy/Shellie May around?

Just curious... how does everyone carry their Duffy/Shellie May around at the parks or whenever you take them on adventures?

I originally carried my Duffy in a backpack, but it was just too big, so now carry him around in a smaller bag that he can peek out of and I have room for other things besides just him and my travel wallet.

Hopefully I can squeeze Shellie May in there too once I get her... otherwise I'm going to have to buy yet *another* bag that both will fit in.

• Future Indy Castmember

Re: How do you carry your Duffy/Shellie May around?

Looks like you'll have to buy a bigger bag to carry both Duffy and Shellie May around /

I just use a standard backpack made by Swiss.

By theforbiddeneye at 2011-01-18

It doubles as my school bag as well. I also carry my World of Color blanket in it for Fantasmic and store my camera in as well. All of his outfits go in here as well.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Surfin the net with Duffy

he is in my backpack, but I wish I had one that was a bit shorter for him. I currently have to place something in the bottom so he can see out of the backpack!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Adventures with Duffy

I don't have a photo of it at the moment. A good pack pack for Duffy is the draw string ones Disney usually has the current year on it with the logo. It's big enough to have a few items Gor you. The draw string allows Duffy to peak out the top. There is also enough room for Duffy to go fully into the bag. I do this when on fast rides so he doesn't get dirty.

I also use a messenger bag and fold back part of the flap so Duffy can see out.

I'll post photos at some point.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• Lemony Goodness

I have a black one strap backpack from Disney that I let Duffy peek out of. it was my Pluto's hiding spot pre-Duffy. It's got a pocket on the outside for my camera, wallet, and silver sharpie (to get characters to sign my backpack with!).

• ~*Princess*~

I actually got this bag a while back when I went to Disney for spending over 25 dollars:

It's really big and can fit both my Duffy and Disney Bear. Wouldn't be surprised if I could fit Shellie May too.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I got a nice new Dakine tote bag for my birthday from the BF. Both Duffy and Shellie May fit and can fully stand while peeking out of the top. It also has a bunch of pockets on the outside and in the back for my camera, wallet & other things I carry... and a side pocket for Wonderpup! The bag also has a cross-body strap with shoulder pad, which is a MUST. It's kind of big, but with the long strap it's easy to carry. I can just sling it behind my back and everyone can see the bears peeking out as I walk by.

• Minion

I don't like carrying big things around theme parks and other places. I usually just carry a small cross-body purse or small backpack, so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when I finally take Li'l D out on an adventure. I have an old cat harness that I was thinking of putting on him and clipping it onto my purse so he can just hang there while I walk around. But then he might get too dirty that way, or possibly damaged. Hmm, I might have to find a backpack that I'm willing to compromise with. Bigger than the one I have, but not too big. One of those drawstring bags sounds like it might be a good idea.