Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Duffy Post Halloween Shopping Trip will be 9/12!

How cute, they're witches!

I'm going to have to pass on the Halloween stuff this time around (will see what BAB has to offer and then go from there). Already submitted my wishlist, so that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    How cute, they're witches!

I'm going to have to pass on the Halloween stuff this time around (will see what BAB has to offer and then go from there). Already submitted my wishlist, so that's that.
    I wasn't really counting that cos I wasn't really expecting Wish Lists til the Halloween stuff was announced. You can still add the Halloween items or please send me a message to confirm that you really aren't getting any of them. Thanks!

• Become part of MY world!

Ok, my wish list is submitted! Can't wait!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

oh my those lanterns.....AMAZING!!! thats gonna be a def. must on my wishlist. I'm definitley getting shelliemays costume and only get Duffy's if i don't like the Halloween Costume at D23 expo.

SO much cute stuff!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Ok, I think I'm going to pass out.

I was not expecting a Halloween update this soon, and like you, DuffyD, I'm beyond happy with what they've revealed. It's not what I expected, and it's all better than I had imagined.

I love the fact that the costumes are dual-purpose. Regular fall clothes, but then the extra magic of Halloween! I can't wait to use them. The lanterns are adorable, and everything just has a more "down home" charm to it this year. They've outdone themselves, even if the whole park isn't celebrating, at least Duffy and ShellieMay get to have a Halloween Dream. So excited!

I sure hope to have funds available for this trip, it's going to be very close again...

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I wasn't really counting that cos I wasn't really expecting Wish Lists til the Halloween stuff was announced. You can still add the Halloween items or please send me a message to confirm that you really aren't getting any of them. Thanks!
    I can't afford the Halloween costumes at this point in time, unfortunately. So the wishlist I sent already stands as is.

• Munchings & Crunchings

DuffyD, you're right about this year looking more like the fan creations. I noticed that especially with that tote bag. It looks almost exactly like ones I've seen on Yahoo auctions. The plush head attached especially. Personally, I don't like that style, but they seem to be catering to those who do. I liked the older canvas totes, so I'll skip out on this bag.

I wonder if the storybook will come later? They did the same thing with Sweet Duffy. They had the online version first, and didn't introduce the printed book until the next year. Maybe it will be the same with the Halloween story? I would love both a Halloween and a Christmas storybook though.

Ok, everybody. I really would like all Wish Lists by next Monday if possible, and PayPal transfers by the end of the week, 8/28.

So far, it's just:

aimster
    gurgi
    Ursulalvr
    flylikadove22
    madoka?
    Wondering?

Should be enough to get the 25% rate, but I wanna wait until everyone confirms their Lists. Please, don't transfer funds until I confirm with you. Let me know!^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 08-17-2011 at 09:26 PM.

• Lemony Goodness

I really like the costumes and general "stuff" that's come out for this holiday. However, Halloween isn't a big enough holiday for me to get those costumes because they are a bit pricey. I really like that they've put two costumes in one, though. I'm planning on saving up and waiting for Sweet Duffy and Christmas.

I'm hoping TDS will continue to sell that popcorn bucket and stuff by Christmas.

• ~*Princess*~

That is a lot of stuff. Oh my god.

So...I guess I'll go look and see if I can afford things XD

• Become part of MY world!

The prices are higher for these, which is unfortunate, but I think it's worth it, it's 2 costumes in one! 5 pieces for Duffy, 7 pieces for Shellie May, that's a lot, so when you think about it, it's like getting 4 costumes, for the price of 2. And the Shellie May's one is just to DIE for! It is exactly what I was hoping for! Love the witch broom and hat! And it's been a while(besides be magical) since they've had shoes, and these are nice simple, but elegant shoes for both Duffy and Shellie may, I've been wanting a neutral color shoe for her and this one has the perfect ones! And Halloween is not your thing, these costumes are also great for a harvest type costume! The overalls and country dress are also perfect for Thanksgiving! Wow, I don't I've ever been more excited for a new costume than I am now! I can't wait!
    Last edited by Ursulalvr; 08-17-2011 at 03:39 PM.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• ~*Princess*~

I'm going back and forth--I've shortened my list down a lot, but it's still pretty high and I don't even know if I got the service fee right x___x ugh, stupid economy.

Wow all those new things are so pretty, mostly the breakable things LOL

Are the be magical 10th stuff still available?

^ The "Be Magical!" stuff should still be available considering the event doesn't officially start until September 4th (they just put the merchandise out early as it was just sitting around).

Hi again, I posted on the other thread, but maybe posting here is better. I would like to make an order, but is it okay if I don't order any Halloween items?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast