Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I also like Stitch!

Re: How to convince the mom to get do Duffy Post?

Oh. Wow. Costumes are expensive. Well that's gonna be Christmas Presents from family. Plus all my Christmas money. Yeah.
    Also I meant Duffy and Shelly's pendants.
    And get rid of the bucket. Hopefully, Duffy will get popular enough here in the states to get a popcorn bucket.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

You mean their "Be Magical!" wand pendants or do you mean Shellie's shell heart pendant and Duffy's bottle pendant? The "Be Magical!" wand pendants are 1000 each and the others are 600 each.

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
    Oh. Wow. Costumes are expensive. Well that's gonna be Christmas Presents from family. Plus all my Christmas money. Yeah.
    Also I meant Duffy and Shelly's pendants.
    And get rid of the bucket. Hopefully, Duffy will get popular enough here in the states to get a popcorn bucket.
    So you're mom went for it??(:

My mom and I totally can't wait till the Christmas costumes come out either! We like to go all out on Christmas! We're planning on making another order when DuffyD goes for the Christmas shopping. I was thinking exactly what you thought- Christmas presents!!! I'll probably order a thing or two for my mom (she'll know about it, but she'll just have to "forget" and wait) and I'll just give her some cash :P

I too hope Duffy gets more popular here! The Duffy meet and greet never has a long line so we always get our pictures taken with our cameras and I think my mom buys a costume for him everytime we go :P (We're going on some Disney cruises soon and he has outfits for all the occassions! Even a pirate costume for pirate night, and the poncho-type costume for our Mexican Riviera cruise)
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• I also like Stitch!

No. I'm putting all of that as my Christmas list and that will probably work. Heck I'll order them myself if I have to with her watching over me. I just want Shelly and some costumes. And their Be Magical stuff. Wait, would DuffyD get me a Be Magical Wand. They just look so awesome. Plus Shelly's default. Hopefully Duffy's default if I'm lucky. Probably not. I'm also waiting for my next trip to the Land to get Duffy a Chinese outfit. He loved it when he saw it. I only wish they had a kimono so Duffy had a New Years outfit.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan5534 View Post
    No. I'm putting all of that as my Christmas list and that will probably work. Heck I'll order them myself if I have to with her watching over me. I just want Shelly and some costumes. And their Be Magical stuff. Wait, would DuffyD get me a Be Magical Wand. They just look so awesome. Plus Shelly's default. Hopefully Duffy's default if I'm lucky. Probably not. I'm also waiting for my next trip to the Land to get Duffy a Chinese outfit. He loved it when he saw it. I only wish they had a kimono so Duffy had a New Years outfit.
    Build-a-Bear has a nice boy's Kimono set. Aimster posted pictures of her Duffy wearing it. So, you could get that for your Duffy.

[QUOTE=mickeyfan5534;1056627724I only wish they had a kimono so Duffy had a New Years outfit.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Build-a-Bear has a nice boy's Kimono set. Aimster posted pictures of her Duffy wearing it. So, you could get that for your Duffy.
    Yeah the kimonos from Build A Bear are really nice. Here's a pic of my Duffy and Shellie May in theirs:

They're only available on the BAB website. They got a whole bunch of awesome international costumes, including a Chinese dress that Shellie May could wear. I got one for my Shellie and it looks great on her:

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Yeah the kimonos from Build A Bear are really nice. Here's a pic of my Duffy and Shellie May in theirs:

They're only available on the BAB website. They got a whole bunch of awesome international costumes, including a Chinese dress that Shellie May could wear. I got one for my Shellie and it looks great on her:

They also sell these in the NYC Build-a-Bear store. Apparently it's a flagship store. I've seen all of the international costumes for sale there.

• I also like Stitch!

Cute. I'll need one of those. It's very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    They also sell these in the NYC Build-a-Bear store. Apparently it's a flagship store. I've seen all of the international costumes for sale there.
    I'd go broke there!

• ~*Princess*~

Yeah, the NYC store has almost all the costumes. It helps with it being 2 floors and the bottom floor being essentially dedicated entirely to clothing.

• I also like Stitch!

True.

• I also like Stitch!

I've convinced my mom to do it. It's gonna be Mom and Dad present and I'm probably gonna order them. I'm really excited. I'll also need to get Duffy and Shelly a kimono for new years. Maybe I'll buy the Halloween costumes and the Sweet Duffy costumes next year if my mom lets me. She really ended up liking Duffy after I got him and Shelly May looks like such a sweety pie. I really can't wait for the Christmas trip.

You're going to have to have your mom or dad sign up for an account here on MiceChat because DuffyD will not do it though you since you're under 18. That's his rule.

• I also like Stitch!

OK. They won't do that just to buy stuff. Can they do it on my account?

I don't think so. I think it was Little Imagineer who asked the same thing and DuffyD said no. So she finally talked her mom into creating a MC account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast