Clothes for magnet Duffy?

Has anyone with a magnet Duffy tried finding clothes for him? I tried getting the little bows from BAB and putting them around his neck but they are too small; I could probably but the little seasonal ribbons from a craft store too (anyone know what I'm talking about) and make bows for him that way but I was wondering if anyone has actually found clothes somewhere (in the U.S) that fit his tiny little self. Thank you!
    2008- Off site
    2010- Pop Century
    2011- Contemporary

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Clothes for magnet Duffy?

The only place I've found any CLOTHES that might fit was a skeleton suit that I found at a doll show. Doll shows are kind of like a flea market for just doll (and bear) items. Could be worth a try. (I didn't like the suit for my Duffy, but now I wish I'd bought it to pass it on someday!)

The doll aisle of Michaels very well might have hats for Duffy. I have a straw hat I got (in a large pack) that will fit him, and around Christmas you can probably find small Santa hats.

If you are up to trying to sew by hand, Kirsten's Adventures has instructions that will make him a serviceable pirate hat. Would probably only take an hour, even if you don't sew. You can sew a clear hair elastic to the hat so it stays in place (that's how I keep the sailor hat I made for my tiny Duffy on his tiny head!).

• Munchings & Crunchings

I've seen (and bought) tiny sweaters at Michael's craft store. They have a teddy bear & doll aisle with clothes and stuffed animals. They have some little bears and they usually sell little sweaters for them. I would bring magnet Duffy to the store to see if it fits though. Also, would Build-a-Bears "Small Fry" clothes work? I don't know the sizes of those, but maybe it's worth a try.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

Thanks y'all! I will definitely check out Michaels when i go out next time, I tried the small fry's clothes but they are too big for him unfortunately
    2008- Off site
    2010- Pop Century
    2011- Contemporary

• Minion

During the height of BaB's popularity, Michaels did carry an assortment of teddy bears and teddy bear clothes. But now that I actually have a use for them, I have discovered that the bear stuff at Michaels is gone. All they have now are American Girl Doll style clothes (and it's all girl stuff, nothing for boys). But it wouldn't hurt to check, you never know when something useful might show up.