• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Talking Duffy stars in new Christmas greeting show Wrapped in Ribbon!

I was very sick today and have been in bed. So, naturally, I passed the time translating OLC's press release from August which details the Christmas events. You can find the full translation over on the MiceChat TDR board. Here are the Duffy highlights. By the way, if you re-post this info somewhere, I'd appreciate credit and a link back to MiceChat. As of this posting, there is no other place to get info about the TDR events in English. Enjoy the scoop!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    ...☆ Christmas Wrapped in Ribbon
    Lido Aisle
    Twice-daily, 20 minutes
    This greeting show celebrates the 10th anniversary of Christmas at Tokyo DisneySea with Mickey Mouse and our best Disney friends who bring us seven gifts, gathered from each port of call. Characters will be dressed in Christmas costumes, with variations on the theme for each port. It's a colorful, magical Christmas!

First to take the stage will be Minnie Mouse and Duffy from Cape Cod Village in American Waterfront. Dancing in reverie to the Irish music, we feel the peaceful atmosphere of Cape Cod Christmas! One by one, Disney characters invoke all seven ports of call through song and dance.

In the grand finale, everyone dances to the 10th Anniversary "Be Magical!" theme song, using seven colored ribbons to form a vibrant Christmas tree!...

...Duffy and Shellie May will have about 30 kinds of merchandise, featuring a new Christmas costume design, of course! Guests can also meet Duffy at the "Cape Cod Village Greeting Place" to see him don his new holiday apparel...
    I'm expecting the release date for Duffy Christmas items to be 11/4, so be looking out for the site to be updated in the next two or three weeks!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Duffy stars in new Christmas greeting show Wrapped in Ribbon!

Thanks for the hard work, and I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas items they announced. 30 Duffy & Shellie May items...that's a bit.

• ~*Princess*~

It's great that Duffy is going to be featured in a show--their shows usually go all out so they're really enjoyable.

My poor wallet is crying at the idea of so much merchandise, despite the fact that I'm not surprised at the same time. Shall just have to narrow it down again if I can afford to in the first place.

Anyway, feel better soon!

• You have much to learn...

I'm looking forward to seeing it- Thanks again for the info & hope you feel better soon.

• Become part of MY world!

Thanks for the info! Gonna start saving up! Can't wait to see what they come out with, I hope it's better than last year's(which I didn't really like). And I really hope Smiling Duffy and Shellie are included! i wanna get my hands on those! Feel better!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Awww feel better soon!

I'm curious to see what the Christmas offerings will be too. Probably can't do the costumes, but maybe some of the "cheaper" offerings I can do. We'll see!

• Adventures with Duffy

DuffyD, I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for the update. Wow 30 items, so I wonder what we are getting? I would love a Christmas costume and a winter outfit. Or Shellie needs PJs, Duffy has cute PJs that came out in Dec 09 or a Rain Coat Yeah you knew I was going to say that. lol

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Ahh too bad ... DuffyD, I hope you can feel better soon

The news sounds fantastic, wow 30 items!! I wonder if the bears are going to get more than one costume?