Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• ~*Princess*~

Re: Cannery clothing collection special announcement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    I wish I were crazy about all of ShellieMay's outfit, because I want the overalls and sweater sooooooo badly. They make such a precious outfit and the sweater would make a perfect top for ShellieMay's basic outfit.
    I think that's part of my main issue. I really only feel the OMGNEED for certain parts of each outfit (Boots and Cardigan for Shellie and the Shirt and Boots for Duffy. Maybe also Shellie's Earmuffs) and I can't justify the roughly 250 dollars (Not even counting fees and shipping) for only 4-5 items I REALLY want.

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering View Post
    I think that's part of my main issue. I really only feel the OMGNEED for certain parts of each outfit (Boots and Cardigan for Shellie and the Shirt and Boots for Duffy. Maybe also Shellie's Earmuffs) and I can't justify the roughly 250 dollars (Not even counting fees and shipping) for only 4-5 items I REALLY want.
    Too bad you and I don't like different parts of ShellieMay's outfit I agree, at $125 plus fees and shipping, I need to love every part of that outfit! That's a lot of money! I'm sure they'll be something we both love from Spring Voyage
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering View Post
    If you know how to use, and get items from Yahoo auctions Japan, you can sometimes find separates listed. I'll admit to never seeing any of the CCC pieces separated, but I've seen lots of the other costume sets broken up into individual pieces. So, if you just wanted shoes, or shirt, or whatever, sometimes you can find those on there.

• ~*Princess*~

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    If you know how to use, and get items from Yahoo auctions Japan, you can sometimes find separates listed. I'll admit to never seeing any of the CCC pieces separated, but I've seen lots of the other costume sets broken up into individual pieces. So, if you just wanted shoes, or shirt, or whatever, sometimes you can find those on there.
    I do~ I may look into that then, though, whenever I have looked, I haven't really seen any...or at least not for the ones I care about.
    Though, usually the bidding services you have to use will make it cost at least twice as much anyway sadly (Especially paying shipping twice)

• when you wish...

Thanks for the tip, gurgi! I'll have to check that out. Maybe one day TDS will have a Build-a-Bear type store where you could mix and match your own outfits. It would be so great to be able to pick and choose from such high quality outfits
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

^^^^^

Or maybe two members can have an agreement to pay half and half and then separate the pieces they want ? if it's not too mush trouble of course.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    ^^^^^

Or maybe two members can have an agreement to pay half and half and then separate the pieces they want ? if it's not too mush trouble of course.
    I would be willing to ship separately as long as I had written consent from both WishListers and their separated item lists match. A maximum of 2 people will be able to split an outfit and cost would always be divided 50/50 no matter how many or which pieces each gets; I don't wanna get into complicated mathematics. Each person will still need to reach the 3000 minimum, too, and they would only count as one for the Five-finger discount. If all that's agreeable, I'd be willing to receive funds and ship items separately so that folks don't have to exchange money or ship twice. I actually kind of like how this idea adds to the Duffy Post getting people to talk to each other – it's good!^^

• when you wish...

That's a great offer for the future! Wonderling and I liked and didn't like some of the same things, so this could have worked otherwise.

Wouldn't the two wishlisters hit the minimum anyway? CCC outfits are 8900, so half would be 4550.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by TDS Duffy View Post
    Wouldn't the two wishlisters hit the minimum anyway? CCC outfits are 8900, so half would be 4450.
    Certainly. I meant this for any costume release.^^ But, yes, it would still probably only be about ¥1000 more to reach the minimum, so it should be easy for folks who wanna do it.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Here is somebody selling just pieces of costumes on Yahoo auctions.

Yahoo!

Even parts of the Cannery Clothing Company sets.

• when you wish...

Here is somebody selling just pieces of costumes on Yahoo auctions.

Yahoo!

Even parts of the Cannery Clothing Company sets.
    Wow, thanks! They have the pieces I like, but I have no idea what's written on the site or how I would communicate with the seller. Hmmm

• Adventures with Duffy

Any idea if they will release any more CCC? They seem to be a hit with guest so I can't imagine them stopping the CCC line.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Become part of MY world!

idk, but whatever it is, I'm going to have to skip, actually I'm gonna have to take a break from importing anything Duffy. The last post really set me back in debt and I'm starting school soon again and I have to save up for that. But I'll admire from afar. But idk how they're going to top the last release, which was the most mind-blowing!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I'm not sure how they'd top it, either, and I honestly hope they don't try for a long time. Spring Voyage will definitely be expensive enough.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast