Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: "Home Sweet Christmas" 2011 Holiday Duffy Post Shopping Trip 11/4

gurgi, enjoy your halloween Now I know why they come up with holiday stuff so early, so you have time to buy it. lol I remember a few xmas ago waiting for the sweater sets to come in the mail on xmas eve day. My bears wear them through Jan that year.
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Is it wrong that I'm already glossing over Halloween because the Christmas stuff just looks so amazing? I need to go home and savor my "Duffy's Halloween Dream" stuff though!
    Once you see it, I think it'll bring you back to Halloween for another two weeks, and you already have something new to look forward to!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Especially this year, many of the Christmas clothing items (and the tiny bears with their tiny clothes) are good for the whole winter, which is part of why I'm so excited...
    Yeah, I really love that the Halloween/Christmas outfits this year are equally Autumn/Winter outfits. Fashion forward and versatile! Yet as holiday designs, too, both the Halloween and Christmas sets this year seem to be pushing for "best ever" status. Great greatness!

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    What's nice about the holiday season is that it lasts 2-3 months! Figure November, December, and January. Where as Halloween (at least to me) is limited to one month. But yes, savor the Halloween spirit!...
    Actually, since the Halloween events start in September at TDR and the holidays don't stop until 1/1, I've come to see this as a FOUR-month holiday season!

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    gurgi, enjoy your halloween Now I know why they come up with holiday stuff so early, so you have time to buy it. lol I remember a few xmas ago waiting for the sweater sets to come in the mail on xmas eve day. My bears wear them through Jan that year.
    Yeah, that sweater set can go a little longer than Christmas, I think. I really hope the new one is actually knit like that one was. If it is, and I think it is, wow to the wowza!^^

• Adventures with Duffy

I agree with you DuffyD, I hope the new one is a nice knit. The 2009, has a lot of white in it and Im always afraid to have Duffy ware into the park,because it will get dirty. This new one is the perfect park color.
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Become part of MY world!

Haha! I also just glazed over Halloween when I saw the Xmas ones, OLC really is pushing hard this year, so far every single costume release has exceeded my expectations! Reading what Poohstraveler said about Duffy in the other forum makes me sad to think OLC restricts quality here in the states, but I guess that means OLC will always be on top. Hmmm it's almost as if they're showing off like "Only Japan gets the best stuff! hehe". But I just don't see these selling well in the states either. This type of product, to me, feels exclusively Japanese because of the ridiculousness of the detail! And I'm good with that!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I don't know yet if I can do this trip. I hope so. Need to work on my mom and see what I can get her to agree on (the badges at least). I'll try to have an answer for you by the end of next week.

• Future Imagineer! =D

Love love love love the tote bag! I totally adore the first costume for HSC Shellie and the CCX Duffy costumes! So darn adorable(:
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• when you wish...

I'll be in on this trip, too
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Especially this year, many of the Christmas clothing items (and the tiny bears with their tiny clothes) are good for the whole winter, which is part of why I'm so excited. Not that red and green stuff with holly isn't nice, but the HSC items can probably just be winter items to those who don't love Christmas, or to those (like me) who want to put the Christmas away in early January.

On the other hand, for Halloween the outfits UNDER the capes and hats for Duffy and Shellie May can easily be good through Thanksgiving, or at least Shellie May's dress looks PERFECT for fall. I don't remember Duffy's very well.
    YES! That makes me happy that they designed the newest costumes that way. So, once Halloween is over, my Duffy and Shellie will be dressed for fall/harvest. The new Christmas costumes do look appropriate for the whole winter, which is wonderful. I love these multi-use costumes!

I just saw this and still working out what I want but should be good to join the shopping trip too.

Actually debating whether to get just the HSC costume for Duffy or the CDX one also since I missed that last year. For those that already have it, what do u think of the costume? Is it worth getting?

Thanks and thanks DD for offering to do this :-)

I think I can get in time, we found a pharmacy that has a discount on my medecine so we could save this time.

I felt in love when I saw sweet Duffy winter coats with hat and scarft in person in my last trip at WDW.

• I also like Stitch!

Wow, just made my Mom's account (yay!) So, time total everything up and get my wishlist up.

DD, in your most recent trip, did you see the Be Magical! globe popcorn bucket? And have you ever seen this one?
    Name:  stitchbucket.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  25.5 KB
    I know it's in Adventureland at TDL, but I dont know if it was sold in TDS. My mom is a huge fan of stitch (she even got a tattoo!)

It's looking like i'll be in on this trip.

• I also like Stitch!

I love the theme this year. It reminds me of a Christmas Homecoming, after a very long time. Very well done OLC.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    DD, in your most recent trip, did you see the Be Magical! globe popcorn bucket? And have you ever seen this one?
    Name:  stitchbucket.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  25.5 KB
    I know it's in Adventureland at TDL, but I dont know if it was sold in TDS. My mom is a huge fan of stitch (she even got a tattoo!)

It's looking like i'll be in on this trip.
    Hey, LilTeacup. I've been searching for my old post about the "Be Magical" Aquasphere popcorn bucket for 30 minutes with no luck. I'm giving up now, but if someone else remembers where it is, please post here. I think I included pricing info with it.

As for the Stitch one, I had seen your post in the Tokyo boards and wondered how serious you were about this. I had a friend going to TDL last month, but I didn't ask her to pick it up cos I didn't know if it was something you actually wanted me to find a way to get or just something you saw and wanted casually for just a moment. I'll see what I can work out.

Also, anyone who's already settled on your Wish List, please go ahead and send those ASAP. PayPal transfers can be made anytime now, too, after receiving email confirmation of your WL. Remember that my life would be much easier if the D-day is 10/21, giving two weeks for the transfer to clear the bank. I only chose 10/25 as the absolute last day I could still have time to get money, but earlier would be ideal. If enough people transfer by 10/21, I'll withdraw their funds early just to be on the safe side.^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Hey, LilTeacup. I've been searching for my old post about the "Be Magical" Aquasphere popcorn bucket for 30 minutes with no luck. I'm giving up now, but if someone else remembers where it is, please post here. I think I included pricing info with it.
    Here it is, its on the first post Duffy Post Halloween Shopping Trip will be 9/12!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast