Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: "Home Sweet Christmas" 2011 Holiday Duffy Post Shopping Trip 11/4

Sorry; I'm new at this...do we send the wish list with the regular total (items + 25% + service fee), and then you'll later tell us what the total is for the 1/2 of the ticket + transportation divided by number of wish listers? That's my only reason for holding off on sending the wish list right now; I don't want to make a mistake.

Thank you!

• Lemony Goodness

DD, it was your first post on the Halloween Trip thread: Duffy Post Halloween Shopping Trip will be 9/12!.

It's about 2300 JPY and I was wondering if you'd still be okay getting it, however I understand if you cant because of the amount of WL's.

And I am still very interested in the Stitch bucket for my mother and would appreciate any help with that! I know that particular one is about 2000 JPY, something maybe for a later purchase if possible.

Edit: Thanks, Sapphire Light! You beat me to it! <3

• Become part of MY world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Sorry; I'm new at this...do we send the wish list with the regular total (items + 25% + service fee), and then you'll later tell us what the total is for the 1/2 of the ticket + transportation divided by number of wish listers? That's my only reason for holding off on sending the wish list right now; I don't want to make a mistake.

Thank you!
    Yes thats exactly how it works, after everyone sends in their wish list, he'll total it to also include ticket and transportation. Then you transfer the funds.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Lemony Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post

Thank you!
    Usually DD asks that you send in the regular total and then when the shipping price comes, so will the extra transportation (ect) be sent. That's what happened the last shopping trip I did.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by hugabear View Post
    I just saw this and still working out what I want but should be good to join the shopping trip too.

Actually debating whether to get just the HSC costume for Duffy or the CDX one also since I missed that last year. For those that already have it, what do u think of the costume? Is it worth getting?

Thanks and thanks DD for offering to do this :-)
    I have last year's costumes, and they are very nice. I love Duffy's coat, it's wool, and has little pleather elbow patches. It's just very well-made, and so is the scarf and hat. The "tree" is embroidered onto the scarf, and the red balls are actually plastic balls sewn onto the branches. I love Shellie May's cape too, it's got the same embroidered tree, and the ball ornaments are white plastic. At least they made the price for hers lower, because, to be honest, it's not a full costume...just the cape & bow. It's still adorable though. If you can afford it, I say get them. Oh, and both Duffy's coat, and Shellie May's cape are lined.

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    I have last year's costumes, and they are very nice. I love Duffy's coat, it's wool, and has little pleather elbow patches. It's just very well-made, and so is the scarf and hat. The "tree" is embroidered onto the scarf, and the red balls are actually plastic balls sewn onto the branches. I love Shellie May's cape too, it's got the same embroidered tree, and the ball ornaments are white plastic. At least they made the price for hers lower, because, to be honest, it's not a full costume...just the cape & bow. It's still adorable though. If you can afford it, I say get them. Oh, and both Duffy's coat, and Shellie May's cape are lined.
    It sounds neat!! theres this pic I found in deviantart also http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...23-d36ede0.jpg

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: "Home Sweet Christmas" 2011 Holiday Duffy Post Shopping Trip 11/4

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulalvr View Post
    Yes thats exactly how it works, after everyone sends in their wish list, he'll total it to also include ticket and transportation. Then you transfer the funds.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    Usually DD asks that you send in the regular total and then when the shipping price comes, so will the extra transportation (ect) be sent. That's what happened the last shopping trip I did.
    Both right. I've done both, but if everyone confirms WLs on time, I really prefer to get ticketrans fees upfront.

I think Shellie's is expensive, but just shy of becoming "over-priced." I don't regret getting them, but I hope they're really gone after this year.

Red Face Re: "Home Sweet Christmas" 2011 Holiday Duffy Post Shopping Trip 11/4

Thanks for the feedback. Thanks also to sapphire light for the pictures. Helped me to make up my mind to get both costume releases for Duffy (don't have shellie may as yet) so he'll be a happy bear. Hehe.

Duffydaisuki - thanks for the pm. Have just emailed you my wish list :-)

• Lemony Goodness

Just emailed my Wishlist!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok I'm in for this shopping trip but not sure yet what I can get. Working on hopefully the costumes but might just be the badges. I'll hopefully know for sure in a couple days and let you know via email what my final wishlist will be.

• when you wish...

Sent in my wish list last night! I can't wait to meet my Shellie May
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• I also like Stitch!

My mom agreed to do it. (Yay!) It's going to be her taking out the money from my bank account for Shelly May and Christmas presents for everything else, except maybe the Christmas costumes and Shelly's clothing. I think that Shelly is a bit over priced but she's worth it. We'll send in the wishlist as soon as she figures out if she wants anything.

^ Well, considering US Duffy is now $30 and Shellie May's 3800 currently converts to $49 (and change), it's not *that* big of a difference. But the Japanese are used to the higher prices because they know they're getting quality. Plus, almost everything is expensive in Japan in general.

• I also like Stitch!

Wait I think that I accidentally put the huge Shelly May on my list, etter change that before I send it in.

You'd want the "small" Shellie May, which is the 17" one. The "medium" one is the HUGE 27" one.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast