Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

• Felice Natale!

Talking "Home Sweet Christmas" 2011 Holiday Duffy Post Shopping Trip 11/4

Duffy "Home Sweet Christmas" 2011 Item/Price List:

HSC Costume Duffy ¥3800
    HSC Costume Shellie ¥3800
    CCX Costume Duffy ¥3200
    *Cape Cod Christmas (I made it up, and I used X just to keep it different from Cannery^^)
    CCX Costume Shellie ¥2500

HSC Badge Duffy ¥1500
    HSC Badge Shellie ¥1500
    CCX Badge Duffy ¥1500
    CCX Badge Shellie ¥1500

HSC Greeting Card ¥450
    HSC Sticker Set ¥500
    CCX Coin Case Duffy ¥1700
    CCX Coin Case Shellie ¥1700

CCX Strap PD Duffy ¥900
    CCX Strap PD Shellie ¥900
    HSC Strap Duffy ¥1300
    HSC Strap Shellie ¥1300

HSC Cup & Saucer ¥2200
    HSC Teapot ¥3400
    HSC Keepsake Box ¥2600
    HSC Wreath ¥2800

HSC Tote Bag ¥2900
    This is the reason I'm going the first day!^^
    HSC Pouch ¥1800
    HSC Mini-towel ¥1600
    HSC Blanket ¥6000

HSC Cushion ¥3900
    HSC Candy ¥500
    *caramel almond
    HSC Chocolates ¥900 *7 chocolate, 7 strawberry
    HSC Cookies ¥1200 *10 butter, 10 cinnamon sugar
    HSC Honey + Apple Tea ¥1400 *80g jar honey, 25g tin tea leaves

HSC Dessert Cup Duffy ¥600
    HSC Dessert Cup Shellie ¥600
    HSC Dessert Plate Duffy ¥700
    HSC Dessert Plate Shellie ¥700

Also, check out the TDS Christmas Wishes and TDL Santa Village (Christmas Fantasy) merchandise!^^ TDS stuff can be added to Wish Lists, provided 50% of the list still comes from Duffy merchandise. Select items from TDL also available. Please ask me directly if you need stuff from over there. Wish Lists should be received, confirmed and Paypal transfers made by 10/25. That's cutting it awful close, since PayPal sometimes takes more than a week, but I'm afraid 10/21 is too soon for a lot of folks.

Happy Holidays, indeed!
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 10-14-2011 at 05:10 AM.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: "Home Sweet Christmas" 2011 Holiday Duffy Post Shopping Trip 11/4

Holy mother of God, this is amazing! The two new costumes are the best holiday costumes EVER!! I absolutely adore them and will add them to my collection. It's a robust lineup this year, and the design team really hit it out of the park (pun intended, I suppose). I cannot wait for these, and I hope I can get them before I make my own trip to Disneyland during Christmas week. I want to show off my bears wearing these costumes to put the other Duffy's to shame, LOL!

Wow...just amazing!

---------- Post added 10-14-2011 at 10:48 AM ----------

I actually don't mind the re-release of older costumes. I think they did it this year because those are from the "Christmas Wishes" show, or at least they were last year. I like that they give people who didn't get them before another chance.

The plush coin purses, I don't think should have been released, or at least they should have used either the new "Home Sweet Christmas" theme, or the "Christmas Wishes" theme. Right now, they are the only "odd" items in the whole lineup.

• Adventures with Duffy

I agree best Christmas costumes. I love all the pieces and you can mix and match them with other things which I enjoy.

How big is the tote?

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Munchings & Crunchings

The tote is 18x28x11cm. In inches, that's 7.1x11x4.3in.

If you've seen any of the previous canvas totes they've had, it's the same size as those. Basically the size of a small purse.

---------- Post added 10-14-2011 at 11:58 AM ----------

I hope there are at least 5 of us that will be ordering. I'd like to get the 25% rate, if possible, to cut down a little on how much this is going to cost me, LOL!

You don't have to respond if you don't want to, but anybody who is going to join in on this shopping trip, can you say so here, so that we can see if there are at least 5 of us? I know I'm in for sure.

• Adventures with Duffy

I think I could do it if there were 5 people.

Oh so this tote is like the other ones that use to just change handle colors per season? If I remember right Duffy doesn't fit into this bag but it could make a great lunch tote?

Do you think Duffys pants are red or brown line Shellie dress?

D
    uffeteer

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yup, you're correct.

In fact, I took pictures a while back of the differences between the totes. Here is my Duffy sitting next to the small tote, and the bigger blue one. The small one is the one they released in a bunch of colors. This new "Home Sweet Christmas" tote is the same size as the smaller one on the left.

[IMG][/IMG]

You could use it for a lunch tote if you wanted, it's not sealed in any way, but it's a good size.

As for Duffy's pants, it's hard to tell, but they look burgundy, and the colors match Shellie May's dress exactly. After looking at it again, it looks like he has blue buttons on his cuffs that match his sweater, while Shellie's trim is more mint green. Still, it seems like the pants and skirt are both the same color. I also wonder if they are corduroy?

• Adventures with Duffy

Thanks for the photo. What do you use your bag for? Is this the first time it hasn't been a tan bag?

I see why you are thinking cordroy. Burgundy and red, seems odd to me but that's ok they pull it off well. I like the button on Duffys pants. It's the details

D
    uffeteer

• Munchings & Crunchings

I have all the seasonal bags so far...well, I mean the canvas ones. There were two Halloween ones, two Christmas ones, and two Sweet Duffy ones. So, I rotate them through the year (during the appropriate holidays), and use the big blue one during the summer, or if I need to carry bigger stuff. Duffy fits inside the big, blue one so I use it for him sometimes.

The little ones, I just use as a man-purse, I guess. I put my essentials in it, and carry it to and from work/school/wherever. I am always carrying something around, and I hate having full pockets, so I have a bag of some kind most of the time, and the Duffy bags are the cutest way to do it. People always compliment the bags too.

Right now, I'm going back to school, so I don't actually use these bags as much. I'm carrying around a big backpack with books & stuff, plus a gym bag, so I only use the little Duffy bags when I'm not going to school.

As far as this "Home Sweet Christmas" one being the first non-canvas one, it's actually the second. For Halloween this year, they broke from the trend and released a...flannel...wool? Bag with a stuffed Duffy head on the side. It wasn't my taste, so I didn't get it. It makes me think they're done with the canvas style.

Corduroy makes sense for Duffy and Shellie's clothes, but it's so hard to tell from the pictures. It could just be a thicker cotton or something. I'm just guessing that it's corduroy because of the way the fabric looks, and because it's usually great in cold weather.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

OMG! Those are fantastic! I emailed my mom the link so she can see everything and she'll let me know if there's anything she wants. I wish I could afford the new outfits, but currently being unemployed... forget it (unless my mom says she'll get them for me). Will keep you posted.

• Lemony Goodness

I really want those new costumes. However, I wasnt expecting the trip to come up this fast. I dont know if I'll be able to make this one, but I'll try to do some extra stuff to make up for it.

Awesome!!! I really love the home style "made by grandma/ aunt" theme going here.

My favorite items are always the breakable stuff, like that tea (?) glass jar.

The little coin bag is really neat, and the costumes, oh my!! so adorable.

• Become part of MY world!

Hmmm, idk if I'll be able to make this shopping trip. It's too close, I may have to use other means to get these.

---------- Post added 10-14-2011 at 03:27 PM ----------

So, no smiling Duffy or Shellie this year? or is that in the coming soon section. I counted 29 items, so could they announce those separately? What does it say under coming soon?
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    I really want those new costumes. However, I wasnt expecting the trip to come up this fast. I dont know if I'll be able to make this one, but I'll try to do some extra stuff to make up for it.
    I'll try to do two trips this time, then. Hopefully there are 10 WL's who can be divided into 2 groups. If you want the Keepsake Box, Wreath, Tote Bag, Pouch, or Blanket; I urge you to try for the first group. The Blanket is 100% wool. The Pouch and Tote are actually knit, not corduroy; I think the pattern is knit, not printed. Duffy's and Shellie's sweaters appear to be knit as well. The costumes will be around for a bit, but the bags and blanket will go fast, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulalvr View Post
    Hmmm, idk if I'll be able to make this shopping trip. It's too close, I may have to use other means to get these.
    So, if, in the holiday spirit, I can do two trips, when is a good day for the second one? If folks who need a later date can agree, I'll consider it. I would really enjoy being everybody's "Santa" for our first D☆s holiday season. Keep in mind that PayPal takes at least a week to confirm and that shipping turnaround varies from 1~2 weeks usually. I'll do my best to cut this down, but the earlier the date, the sooner I'll be able to ship. I'd still like to have all Wish Lists by 11/3 if possible so if I think something is likely to sell out and I can afford to, I may try to go ahead and buy it.

This reminds me that LilTeacup was interested in the "Your Magical Wand." If you'd like the Christmas special "pink gold" version with the Joy Bell or Hope Tree, let me know.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ursulalvr View Post
    So, no smiling Duffy or Shellie this year? or is that in the coming soon section. I counted 29 items, so could they announce those separately? What does it say under coming soon?
    "Coming Soon" is for greeting details. Right now, I'd say it looks like no smiling bears. However, if they announce them before the date we set for the second trip, I'll get them for the first group, too, with no additional park/service fees. In fact, as long as they wait to ship with the second group, the first group will have the option of adding additional items to the second trip with no 3000 minimum.

So, what I need as soon as possible is a list of people who can be ready for the 11/4 trip (hopefully 5) and a mutually agreeable date for everyone else. As long as there are a total of 10 (ie: 3 first group, 7 later), I'll still give the first group the 25% rate and I'll split park fees five ways for each trip. It's Christmas and we've got fantastic offerings this year, so I'm trying to be as flexible as possible. Help me out by making these decisions soon, ok?^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 10-14-2011 at 03:45 PM.

• Lemony Goodness

So I think I've decided what I'm going to do. I love Shellie's new outfit and I might buy hers and then have a relative knit a nice sweater and cap with the same colors. Is it bad that in this instance I seem to be favoring one over the other? I want them both to have awesome clothes but I dont think I can afford both costumes at the moment (A lot of college saving is coming up)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I might do the opposite if I can get it together. I think my aunt could totally copy Shellie's outfit for the most part. But we'll see. At the very least I want to maybe get the Home Sweet Christmas badges.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast