Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Surfin the net with Duffy

Disneyland Paris Duffy Videos

The first one is for the opening of the Gingerbread House at the DLH, notice they use TDS Christmas Wishes music.

Disneyland Paris Opening of the Ginger Bread House with Duffy at Disneyland Hotel - YouTube

Disneyland Paris Christmas Tree Lighting...

Disneyland Paris La Cérémonie d'Illumination du Sapin de Noël - Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - YouTube

Disneyland Paris Dreams of Christmas with Duffy

Disneyland Paris Dreams of Christmas Parade with Duffy - Les Rêves de Noël - Christmas 2011 - YouTube

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Disneyland Paris Duffy Videos

Thanks for finding and posting all of those, Travis. I sure hope Duffy finds love in Paris too. Certainly the Christmas spirit helps. It's interesting that most of the parks now have had Duffy debut at Christmas. Even at TDS, the pre-Duffy Disney Bear came out at Christmas.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I think Duffy's renaming debut may have been at Christmas, too, actually. I see they did put him in the 12" Christmas costume. Does that make anyone feel better about the re-release? It makes me wish they'd debuted something totally new for the holidays. That look just isn't Parisian to me at all.

Another Duffy video from dlp

Disneyland Resort Paris Fans
    www.dlrpfans.be

• Munchings & Crunchings

The one thing I noticed about the videos with Duffy was that he sure likes to eat his hands a lot, LOL!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

LOL! I noticed that too! His mittens must be laced with candy.

• I also like Stitch!

Yes, yes they must. Oh great now I have to get Duffy some Halloween candy

Ummm... Halloween candy is LONG GONE from the stores, kiddo. You can buy plenty of Christmas candy though.

• I also like Stitch!

I had some left over from Halloween this year.

Here's another video from Disneyland Paris' official YouTube account:

Video description via Google Translate:

To celebrateChristmas andthe arrival ofDuffyat DisneylandParis,thefashion designersof the most prestigious, puttheir imagination andtalent tochildrenby makingunique and originaloutfitsforteddy bears.Presentationsof 14 November2011 toJanuary 8, 2012atDisney StoreDisney Village, theDuffy"new look"realcollectibleswill then beoffered tohospitalized children.Exceptional creationsand fun foralittle bearthat promises toattract awide audience!

Because ahospitalis often synonymous withseparation betweenchildren and theirparents,Duffywill go to meetchildrenhospitalizedin the month ofDecemberwith his friendMickey.Andat a subsequenthospital visitorganized by thepatronage ofDisneylandParis,the creationswill be availableat the Necker Hospital-Children's Hospitalto bringcomfort toyoung patientswhen theyneed it most.A workshopwill allowa group of childrenplayingfashion designerstime toan afternoonby customizingtheirfavoritebear.Tofurther extendthesemagical moments, Disneyland Pariswill entrustsome 200Duffymemories ofpediatricservices.Teddy bearsto cuddlewithout moderation!

---------- Post added 11-09-2011 at 04:40 PM ----------

Just stumbled across another video!

• Become part of MY world!

Great find! Love the last two Aimster, thanks for posting them! you can see the designers really put a part of themselves into their designs! Even though I have NO idea what they're saying! LOL Really, the way paris has handled this release is superb, if ONLY they had much better quality outfits to sell. But the promotion and marketing itself is just phenomenal!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Paris is doing a better job at the marketing (from what I can see) WAY better than the US parks.

My favorite of the designer outfits is the black & white striped sweater with the jeans and glasses. I WANT THAT SWEATER!!! I want one for Duffy and one for me in human size (seriously.... love it). The suits were really cute too and the black "Russian" type outfit. The black & white dress would look awesome on Shellie May.

• I also like Stitch!

I loved Dark Angel Duffy. Perfect costume for Halloween

• Munchings & Crunchings

Those last 2 videos were great. I loved seeing each designer talk about their designs for Duffy. I wish I knew what they were saying. I'll have to revisit the videos once I've taken French next spring to see if I can pick out anything.

The designs themselves are so great. I love the puffy white coat with the gold accents. The black & grey sweater & glasses combo, and the grey coat & purple tie. There is just so much talent there, and I see from the translation that they will be donated to a children's hospital. That's a good idea. I sure wish that Disney could find a way to re-create some of these to sell in the parks, but I'm not optimistic about that...

• Banned User

I can remember when I first visited Paris DL I got like dozen of Duffy bears. All my friends find them super cute and adorable and I myself is not an exception out of it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast