Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Duffy deal at Disneyland Resort

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Not what they meant. Each store that has Duffy as I observed had certain outfits available (likley due to stock space in the shops.).

Treasures in Paradise and the The Disney Showcase have the most as well as the WOrld of Disney Store (with Treasures being the HQ for Duffy in DCA and Showcase HQ in DL). Since this offer is being offered where Duffy is sold, the best places to make the most of the deal is at these three stores.
    Exactly. As an example, in the shop outside Toy Story Midway Mania, they have Duffy and the Buzz Lightyear and Woody outfits. That actually makes sense, since the store is stocked primarily with Toy Story merchandise.

I don't know if every smaller store that sold Duffy always used to have precisely 2 outfits, but it appears they do now, so that if someone wants to take advantage of the 50% off 2 outfits deal, they can.

But yeah, there are big stores that have plenty of Duffy items. I actually didn't even look in The Disney Showcase but the other two stores seem to have everything Duffy (though I don't recall seeing the sorcerer's outfit...it may have been there; I just don't remember).

• Munchings & Crunchings

Well, the sorcerer costume is back in stock so I ordered! I got that, and the default sailor costume, and my newest nephew will get a cuddly Duffy to love.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Well, I can confirm this deal is going on at WDW as well as I got my cousin in MI a Duffy with the sailor and France costumes, and with the discount it was like getting one costume for free!

• Become part of MY world!

Yea, I went last week and got it for my sister, it took a while to find the perfect Duffy that I think suits her personality! And I got her the pirate and Woody costumes cause she's kind of a tomboy, haha. My friend paid for me and it came out to only $30! What a steal! I just gotta pay my friend back! Haha, but yea, it's a great deal!
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Sad Re: Duffy deal at Disneyland Resort

…I want these crazy discounts here!!!:cry:…Seriously, you guys are lucky ducks; I'm officially jealous!

• I also like Stitch!

You are jealous of the "Duffleganger". This severely surprises me. I'm am not being a mean person, just stating the fact that it's surprising

• I love that tiny bear!

I think Ursulalvr's crazy discount was because of her friend, in fairness...with the deal it would've been about $50 plus tax, and if she had a Premium AP or 20% receipt discount and that counted (and it sounds like maybe it would've; I am shy and didn't ask) that would've brought it to $40. Almost makes me wish I would've succumbed, but since 17" Duffy can wear Build-a-Bear clothes, that could have become very expensive in the future.

• I love that tiny bear!

2011 12" Duffy has been marked down to $11.25 at the Disney Store. Pretty good deal if you don't already have too many 12" Duffies. (I thought it was fair at $15, and the hoodie comes right off.)

2011 Duffy the Disney Bear Plush Toy -- 12'' H | Plush | Disney Store

Thumbs up Re: Duffy deal at Disneyland Resort

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Not what they meant. Each store that has Duffy as I observed had certain outfits available (likley due to stock space in the shops.)…
    Oh! You mean they added merchandise to shops that were previously just selling the bears themselves in order to guarantee that Guests would at least be able to get two costumes of some kind no matter where they purchased? Do I have it right, now? Thanks for clearing up; that sounds MUCH better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12