Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• when you wish...

Re: Sweet Duffy 2012 starts 1/20!^^

Dang, I was on the fence about getting ShellieMay's outfit, because I want to save for her probable pink outfit for Spring Voyage, but those mini towels may have pushed me into a decision
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I sent my wishlist yesterday I think. Just going to get the costumes and my mom wants the Shellie May HFY badge, that way she can have a little version of Shellie May to tide her over (she can't justify the price of buying a normal size one, but maybe later this year I'll get her one in a future DuffyPost as a surprise). Plus she loves the heart Shellie is holding because my mom's birthday is Valentine's Day.

Talking Re: Sweet Duffy 2012 starts 1/20!^^

How much weight can we put on DuffyD, if we all "ordered" the Dessert Mugs & Plates?? :-D

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by TDS Duffy View Post
    How much weight can we put on DuffyD, if we all "ordered" the Dessert Mugs & Plates?? :-D
    Maybe next year! I'll start saving now.

• Become part of MY world!

Haha I know, I hope he enjoys the ones he's getting for me! haha, too bad he can't send the pastry too, I'm really curious as to how they taste! ^^
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

The desserts they serve in the mugs are some type of mousse; not very sweet by American standards. Some the of the flavours they've had have been yoghurt, sweet potato, kinako (roasted soybean), and strawberry, the tops always dotted with whipped cream. Duffy mugs usually have a Duffy cookie in the whipped cream, which is similar in taste/texture to the Nabisco Animal Cracker. Pastries typically are very French like; Light and quite delicious. I've not had the donut, but based on past offerings, it should be sinfully delicious.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Well, the good thing is that, he can buy the plates & mugs without buying the dessert. That will save him lots of (admittedly delicious) eating, and weight-gain.

• when you wish...

Does anyone know what the hot chocolate spoons are made of? They look porcelain to me.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    Does anyone know what the hot chocolate spoons are made of? They look porcelain to me.
    It's true!^^

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    It's true!^^
    Yippee My wish list and transfer are all done Thanks, DuffyD!!!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

DuffyD, did you get my wishlist? I sent it last week but never got a confirmation from you on my totals. Just want to make sure everything is ok even though I can't do my transfer until the end of the week when I get paid (which we've talked about and made special arrangements for).

• Munchings & Crunchings

The spoons look adorable, and delicate. I missed out on the ones from last year, so I'm glad they released a new version. Love that everything they do is so top quality.

• Munchings & Crunchings

I do have to say, that these cafe costumes look like the best versions yet. They have the most pieces, and they are the most refined...at least in my opinion. Color schemes aside, they have reached the peak. However...I do hope that this is the final year for the cafe concept. I love them, but we've had that design 3 times now. I would love an entirely new concept for next year. Of course, I'm not meaning they should eliminate the actual cafe in the parks for Sweet Duffy, I just mean, no more cafe costumes.

• Become part of MY world!

Just saw on DeepDisney that the decorations are up for Sweet Duffy!^^ Some old and some new! Looks great! Have a great trip tomorrow DuffyD! And stay safe.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Here are a few pics of the decoration for Sweet Duffy.
    Last edited by Danimated; 01-24-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast