Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: US Duffy Clothing...low stock?

Speaking of offloading Duffy merchandise that they made too much of, the 2011 Duffy is now down to $9.99.

2011 Duffy the Disney Bear Plush Toy -- 12'' H | Duffy The Disney Bear | Disney Store

It's OK, Duffy. I still love you, even if your hoodie is homely!

Wasn't there a 2012 Duffy? If so, he appears to be sold out.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I saw lots of the 2012 12" Duffy at WDW last weekend.

I did see at the Character Warehouse outlet at the Orlando Premium Outlet mall they had a deal "Buy a 17" Duffy and get 3 costumes free". The only costumes they had available were the safari, "My First Visit to WDW" & baseball ones. They also still had several 28" Duffys still priced at $34.99 and a bunch of 2011 graduation ones (didn't look at the price). Saw acfew Halloween and Christmas ones too.

• I love that tiny bear!

Oh, Aimster, that deal would be a bit tempting, even though I'm not a huge fan of any of those outfits.... I'm still optimistic in that (seasonal Duffies aside) Disney has been very aggressive in keeping the 17" Duffy at regular price, to maintain the perception that Duffy himself is valuable, even if some of the outfits aren't so much.

The Disney Store may have totally different stock than the parks...I know my magnet Duffies were shipped from Tennessee (!). And/or there is a somewhat lower stock so they're keeping them in the parks for impulse buys, and relegating 2011 Duffy to the website, where he doesn't look quite so out of date.

The outfits keep rotating off and on the website, too...yesterday the Sorcerer outfit was in stock, but I don't think the Aviator outfit was on. Tonight the Aviator outfit is in stock, but not the Sorcerer. I almost wonder if they're trying to keep 1 of the "newer" outfits on the site at all times for the "3 outfits for $30" deal...IMO the Aviator, Sorcerer, AND Pirate outfits for $30 would be a pretty darned good deal, but wouldn't help them clear out some of the older/lower-quality outfits.

The Disney Store has a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT merchandise line from the parks. No Duffy stuff is available in the physical Disney Stores at the local mall. Duffy is a parks exclusive, but as we know the online store sells a selection of authentic parks merchandise.

• I love that tiny bear!

Yeah, I meant Disney Store online. Though, Disney Store Outlets sell some stuff from the parks. And I saw some Vinylmation in a regular Disney Store. (Haven't seen Duffy in either, though. We don't have a permanent Character Warehouse like Florida.)

Yeah they sell certain lines of Vinylmation at Disney Store now. I think it's a specific line just for Disney Store.

We actually have two Character Warehouse outlets in Orlando. One at the Premium Outlets on Vineland and one at the Premium outlets on International Drive. I got my Mr. Toad shirt there last year for I think $10 or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12