Duffy ends elecTRONica!

Duffy had a great night at electronica last night. Shellie Mae accompanied him. She wore paw lights and he's usual Disneyland outfit with her light up Minnie ears. Duffy wore his tron outfit and paw light as well as his light us Mickey ears. They were stopped constantly to be asked if someone could get their picture. By the end of the night Duffy was named Tron bear by many users. The users would say "rock on tron bear!" or "look it's tron bear!" he also heard comments like "I love it! A tron Duffy" or "best Duffy ever!" It made Duffy proud to be there! Sadly Duffy was posing for a picture when he tumled into an area we would not reach him. However a very nice tall man was able to climb on my scooter and retrieve Duffy. But his battery pack was lost. Hopefully lost and found can retrieve it.
    Overall Duffy had a great last night! Especially when he along with thousands of users were chanting "one more year! One more year!! One More Year!!! ONE MORE YEAR!!!"
    but sadly the grid was shut down. However Duffy will continue to wear his tron outfits in the evenings at Disneyland to protest the grid closing.
    Duffy hopes you enjoy the pictures!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Duffy ends elecTRONica!

You photos aren't showing.

And.... you didn't have to create a separate thread. We have a thread dedicated to sharing our Duffy photos here:

Share your Duffy Photos

• I love that tiny bear!

I can't see the pictures either. Thanks for sharing the story, though! I took Tiny Duffy to DCA and an ElecTRONica fan came by and said he was cool and that he needed a Tron outfit. I'm thinking of making one out of a stretchy book cover! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    You photos aren't showing.

And.... you didn't have to create a separate thread. We have a thread dedicated to sharing our Duffy photos here:

Share your Duffy Photos

I understand I don't need to use a deprecate thread. But using my phone to post as well as the app I cannot open that thread. When a thread has as many posts as the picture post has it force closes the app. I am unable to open a lot of threads because of it. Thus the reason I create a new post.

I will check what is going on with the photos. I have never had a problem posting pics before.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

That's odd your phone won't let you open the photo thread.

Are the photos uploaded to a photo sharing site like Photobucket or Flikr? Photos directly uploaded to MC don't attach well for some reason, so they suggest the former.