Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Duffy Meet at Epcot May 19

I can right-click and view the image at 612x612 pixels...is that the full size? If so, I've got it.

Well, it looks like I'll be going! <3

I have friends coming down around that time, so a Wild 3 or Seasonal Pass is definitely in the works.

Now I just have to pick their outfits...

Aimster, I think we met during Not-So-Scary on Main Street around the time for the parade- my Duffy was a pumpkin, and you struck up a conversation because of him...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I can right-click and view the image at 612x612 pixels...is that the full size? If so, I've got it.

Yep, that's perfect!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssinian28 View Post
    Well, it looks like I'll be going! <3

I have friends coming down around that time, so a Wild 3 or Seasonal Pass is definitely in the works.

Now I just have to pick their outfits...

Aimster, I think we met during Not-So-Scary on Main Street around the time for the parade- my Duffy was a pumpkin, and you struck up a conversation because of him...
    YES! I remember you! I loved the pumpkin costume on your Duffy! That's great you'll be there! Looking forward to seeing you again!

My bears will be in their matching sailor suits, but Duffy wants me to bring his Jedi costume too because we're going to try to hit DHS the day before for the opening of Star Wars Weekends.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: Duffy Meet at Epcot May 19

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrita View Post
    ...My friend recently went to TDS & HKDL. He got his ShellieMay in Tokyo & Duffy in Hong Kong. I thought that was pretty neat!
    Too bad about the meet-up, but family comes first.^^ That is so cool about your friend and his literally international bears!

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssinian28 View Post
    ...Aimster, I think we met during Not-So-Scary on Main Street around the time for the parade- my Duffy was a pumpkin, and you struck up a conversation because of him...
    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    YES! I remember you! I loved the pumpkin costume on your Duffy! That's great you'll be there! Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Let me say first how adorable it is the way this story illustrates Duffy's love bringing power...

And now face the terrifying tantrum of my "Jealous Rolls of Rage!"

Wish I could go, but I'll be in the Miracosta Duffy Room on my birthday a few days later, so there!

Truth is, I wish I could bring ALL of the Duffeteers here for that!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Wish I could go, but I'll be in the Miracosta Duffy Room on my birthday a few days later, so there!

Truth is, I wish I could bring ALL of the Duffeteers here for that!^^
    Miracosta Duffy Room??? Where is that?

---- I bet it's not close to WDW.....

Last edited by Sandrita; 05-03-2012 at 03:31 AM.

It's at Hotel Miracosta at Tokyo DisneySea. They have special rooms set up for the Spring Voyage event going on right now.

It's at Hotel Miracosta at Tokyo DisneySea. They have special rooms set up for the Spring Voyage event going on right now.

OH Wow! I so want to go to the Spring Voyage!! I saw ShellieMay's new outfit in person the other day. It is so beautifully made.

The special Duffy rooms at Miracosta are EXPENSIVE too, starting at over $700 US for low season and going up from there. For that much a night, I am expecting the sheets to be spun of gold thread and a lot of other stuff I can't post in a family-oriented forum..

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

The special Duffy rooms at Miracosta are EXPENSIVE too, starting at over $700 US for low season and going up from there. For that much a night, I am expecting the sheets to be spun of gold thread and a lot of other stuff I can't post in a family-oriented forum..
    It is expensive, but for me it will be a precious memory, a once in a lifetime experience. I always dreamed of staying at Miracosta and thought it would never happen. If it wasn't for Duffy, it probably never would.^^

Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to make it...I thought the 19th was a Sunday, but since it's tomorrow, I have to work until noon, and then it takes me almost an hour to get to the Parks, so the earliest I'd get there is 1-ish.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Can't wait to see the photos and report from this!^^

• North American Duffeteer

Wish you lots of love and luck for the meet up!^^

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Well, we only had a couple people show up, but all things considered, to me that was a success. I got some photos of all the Duffys sitting together. Will upload and post it tomorrow. After photos with big Duffy, I spent the rest of the day hanging out with my friend Kristen and her 12" Duffy. We had people approaching us all day saying how cute our bears were.

Oh! While waiting for people to show up, a cast member that works at the main Duffy store at Epcot came out and snapped a photo of the bears sitting on the bench waiting. And we had some random guest stop and take a photo too! And several people would point or stop and talk with us for a moment. We seemed to generate some interest and that was the MAIN POINT of the whole thing.

•   
    • White Water Snacker!

Glad you had a good time aimster. I wish I could've been there... but I'm at the Gumball Rally.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast