Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Re: New TOKYO Duffy Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Becx View Post
    Oh no! I thought that the Patriotic Navy ones were similar but still available Oh well, if they are sold out, that makes my decision easier!
    I think the Patriotic Navy suits are still available, which is why DuffyD posted pictures of them. He said in the other thread that the regular series sailor tees (the ones with the red tee for Duffy and pink tee for Shellie May) and my friend Duffy (the more basic white suit with blue trim that reminds me of the U.S. version but it actually comes with pants) are sold out. I think DuffyD thought mmommie was referring to the regular series tees, not patriotic navy.

I got the patriotic navy suits from eBay before they were re-released this summer (d'oh!) and they're nicely made -- almost a canvas-like texture -- but I don't have the happiness year tees so I can't really make a recommendation.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    The plate set is very cute too, but 13cm diameter seems pretty small...
    I didn't see the size.
    I got the dessert plate from SV and it is much smaller than I would have imagined. Good size for a small dessert. I got the dessert mug (there is a different design on a new release) and that is a good size.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by The First Star View Post
    I think the Patriotic Navy suits are still available, which is why DuffyD posted pictures of them. He said in the other thread that the regular series sailor tees (the ones with the red tee for Duffy and pink tee for Shellie May) and my friend Duffy (the more basic white suit with blue trim that reminds me of the U.S. version but it actually comes with pants) are sold out. I think DuffyD thought mmommie was referring to the regular series tees, not patriotic navy.
    That's 100% correct, and thank you. The Patriotic Navy outfit is still available as of now. And in my opinion it is MUCH better than the Sailor Tees. I never bought the Sailor Tees, though I really wanted the hats and bottoms. I thought about getting the US Navy outfits many, many times on auction. It's just great luck that I procrastinated!

• Adventures with Duffy

I like the shorts on the Sailor Tees too. They are just to darn cute!

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Wow, the bench is amazing. I love that it also has the 30th Anniversary logo on it. Anyone think this will be a regular item moving forward or will our only chance to get one be with the pre-order? And how will that work as far as Duffy Post? It is pricey, but I am so tempted!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by pacdomer View Post
    Wow, the bench is amazing. I love that it also has the 30th Anniversary logo on it. Anyone think this will be a regular item moving forward or will our only chance to get one be with the pre-order? And how will that work as far as Duffy Post? It is pricey, but I am so tempted!
    There is almost no way it will be a regular item. It is not even going to be available in shops. It must be reserved in advance to be delivered in January. I don't think they're likely to do it again, but who knows? I that it has "The Bear of Happiness and Luck!"

It will go on your Halloween Wish List (which means if you get over ¥10,000 in Halloween items, it's 25% instead of 30%^^). It will ship separately as soon as I have it in January. I thought about letting folks wait and combine shipping with Sweet Duffy, but these are going to arrive boxed, I think, so it seems to make more sense to just ship them out on their own. If someone really wants to ship with Sweet Duffy, though, I'll do my best to make it work.

Although the number of these benches does not seem to be limited per person at launch, there are two notes of interest. One says that if orders are overwhelming, they may impose a lottery system, and the other says that they may limit the number per person if needed. This makes me think that it is wise for me to reserve these benches as close to 8/22 as possible, to avoid risk. 8/22 is tomorrow, so obviously some folks probably won't have sent in Lists, but if you want the Bench, please contact me ASAP. If I am limited in some way, WishListers will be first-ask, first-Listed, and requests I cannot fulfill will be refunded.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 08-20-2013 at 03:58 PM.

• I love that tiny bear!

Aimster pointed out the adorable Duffy bag that will be available October 4.

Looks like the Duffy and Shellie May blankets are returning too!

シーズングッズ | グッズ | “Duffy” The Disney Bear | 東京ディズニーシー

There's also a Photo Book but I don't understand what it is, exactly.

フォトブック | グッズ | “Duffy” The Disney Bear | 東京ディズニーシー

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

I know the blankets are expensive...but they ARE really nice. I'm glad to see them back.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The photo book looks like a photo album to keep you photos of Duffy from like the photo points at TDS (or whatever photos you want really). Looks cute.

Oh WOW those blankets and that bag I am in love goodbye world

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Current WishListers who would like to add any of these three items to your List and delay shipping need to contact me IMMEDIATELY. The Blankets are very likely to sell out fast. The Photo Books will be around a while, I imagine, but there are, apparently, no guarantees. I would STRONGLY prefer folks who want these PLEASE not wait until Christmas. Get in touch with me NOW, or accept that it may not be possible.

About the Photo Book, here's my translation of the description:

A collection of charming (DD's note: professionally captured) shots featuring Duffy at various photo points throughout Tokyo DisneySEA, filled with many rich expressions! Complete your Photo Book by adding [b]one[/i] photo of your own happy memories with Duffy in the park! (DD's note: This page is pictured in the merchandise description on the official site:

"The Photo Book includes a Photokeycard for Tokyo Disney Resort Online Photos. Enter the 6-digit password from the upper right corner of the included Photokeycard to access Duffy-themed photo frames which can be printed with your own photographs! Go to DisneySEA's Digital Photo Express page at the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Photos site."

DD's note: For WishListers whom I know well and trust completely, and at my sole discretion, as long as you create an account with your own credit card information and discuss your order with me before you place it, If you wonder if we know each other well enough for me to agree to do this, we probably don't, so please don't ask until we've talked more.

I will provide advice on navigating the Online Photos site. You will then be able to register, using your own credit card information - which I will never see because YOU will register - and I will allow you to use my shipping address and then forward the photos you've designed to you. You can upload ANY photos from your computer to be used within the system, but you cannot print your own photos at home, only design them. The finished photos must be mailed to an address within Japan. As long as the timing isn't too far apart, I'll let these be combined with Duffy Post Care Packages to save on shipping. Folks with very strong interest in this, please email me privately. If you don't already have the Duffy Post email address, please understand that this message is not for you. But it could be, someday if/when we're better friends.^^

I posted that last part here instead of emailing it individually because I'm out of time and running late. Plus there are people who have never been WishListers that I know well enough from the boards that I would totally do this for - you know who you are!

No, not you!............

LOVE the new Duffy shoulder bag. It will be the first item on my Christmas Wish List!

Thank you, DuffyD, for your wonderful translations. I don't know what we would do without you.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I just realized that based on last year's release, we could just be a few weeks away from Christmas info! I am so looking forward to this based on what we've heard so far.

• Adventures with Duffy

I've been thinking about the Christmas release and the things I hope they have this year. I wonder what the costumes will look like? Will it just be Christmas looking? Will there be something like the caroling? Maybe dressed up as snowmen? lol I can't wait

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
    I've been thinking about the Christmas release and the things I hope they have this year. I wonder what the costumes will look like? Will it just be Christmas looking? Will there be something like the caroling? Maybe dressed up as snowmen? lol I can't wait
    Oooh, dressed up like snowmen?! That would be adorable. Maybe the costumes are Santa inspired since the theme is a snowy Christmas Eve? I can't even imagine what they've come up with.

I love the whole idea of stocking stuffers made by ShellieMay. I'm hoping that means items with a lot of home spun charm like little knitted stockings.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast