Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: New TOKYO Duffy Merchandise

Damn! I wish they weren't similar colors to last year's. But, Shellie's is very nice, since it's cream. I may get these, but have to work out the funds.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Something cute and clever that I noticed on that "year bear". They are celebrating TDL's 30th, and the slogan there is "The Happiness Year". Well, if you look at Duffy's ribbon, it's tailored to him and says "The Happiness Bear"! Also, the "0" in the "30th" logo is actually Duffy's face in profile. So, they tailored the anniversary logo just for Duffy. It's very cute, and since Duffy is already the "Bear of Happiness and Luck", it's a perfect match.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

That is awesome, "EagleEye!" I love the Year Bear's handmade charms, but they're just really small and in the wood-and-glass case and totally scream, "I am for display only!" I just can't see spending as much as nearly four standard costumes or a pair of CCCs on something that I'll be afraid to take out of the house or play with, especially with all that's going on this year. Although I admit, the craftsmanship and attention to detail are truly tempting...every fluffing year!

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yup! That's a reason I have never bought one. Too expensive, and it's obviously for display only. Sure, if I were rich, I would, but I have to prioritize.

I'm kind of scared of the upcoming 30th anniversary though, hoping that they don't do like they did for TDL's 25th and release a costume a month. Because that was before ShellieMay, so now if they did it, it would be two a month! I can't handle that...

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok this... THIS is what the US parks should be making for Duffy! Instead we get the kind of cute sweater and cap (and no pants) and jammies with Duffy's name/imaged plastered all over them (making them look very tacky to me).

I WANT PEACOATS!!!

Well, my Duffy has a nice black peacoat, but... I love the blue because it reminds me of Paddington Bear. At least the hat/scarf set I got at BAB is pretty much the same as the hat & scarf that comes with the peacoats (just the BAB is more bold/bright and the TDS version is more muted/pastel).

I wish I could get there but there is sadly NO WAY I can. *cries*

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Those peacoats are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love ShellieMay's.

I'll be out of town from Saturday onwards. It's my family's annual holiday get-together from the 22nd - 27th, and after that, from the 29th - 31st, my friends and I are going to the Lights All Night Festival in Dallas, TX, to celebrate my birthday. So whether I can afford both coats or only one (1) will depend on how much money I spend at my family's holiday get-together and at Lights All Night. Is Christmas the absolute deadline for sending funds?

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

No, it's really probably not, ZTRinZler. In fact, I reckon the 12/25 D-day isn't really necessary at all. It's just that I know for sure I'm going to TDS in early January, so for anyone who wants to be super sure there's no risk of being sold out, they can transfer early. Sweet Duffy will likely start in mid-January and we'll probably see the product line-up in less than a week.

My guess is that none of these items will be sold out before I go for Sweet Duffy (for which D-day will likely be 1/3^^). I think everyone is probably totally safe waiting until SD releases are also announced and planning their budgets then. I just wanted anyone who knows for sure that they want these items to have an earlier chance to be sure they get them. This is the third, and so I suspect (last for a while?) variation on Duffy's blue coat, and it finally matches the storybook! If everyone waits until SD, though, I'll honestly be relieved. I was just putting it out as an option. I am very happy if nobody chooses that option, though.

dat blanket ;_; i need one of those blankets. oh, and the bag with his face on it. you don't even understand *tears*

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Kittyloaf, yay!^^ I checked the wonderful TDRdeASOBLOG, and unfortunately those are anchors on the buttons rather than bear paws. Maybe some would prefer the more understated anchors, but I really wanted Duffy paw prints. I'm buying them anyway, though, because I Duffy's.

By the way, D-Day for Winter/Sweet Duffy Wish Lists will be 1/7, 11:59 p.m. in Japan, preferred. 11:59 p.m. on 1/7 US Pacific time at the absolute latest, as long as I've heard from you already. If you have not spoken to me about joining the Shopping Trip before 1/6, you may not be included. Folks who are interested should start letting me know now. It's just over a week to go! It will require very quick turnaround because I don't wanna miss these winter coats for all the people who want them and the site won't be updated until 1/7, likely around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning. This means we'll all have 24 hours to make our Lists. Please be paying attention to the official site when it's 1/7 in Japan, which is likely to be the evening of 1/6 where you live. Be ready and be speedy!^^

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I wish I could afford those coats. *sigh*

Those coats are
    Amazing!!!!! I love shellie mays so much!

If I want these coats do I put the request in now or wait until the Winter/Sweet duffy 1/7 deadline? I really want one of each and I have never ordered before so I don't want to miss out.
    Thanks

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thumbs up Re: New TOKYO Duffy Merchandise

I'm really excited to see these in person tomorrow myself! Duffy's, in particular, is something I've been waiting years for. I've sent a PM your way again, Kalli. And AKBoy, I know you're as anxious for the Sweet Duffy announcement as I am!

I'm just making one trip, for the coats and for Sweet Duffy. As has been posted elsewhere:

D-Day for Winter/Sweet Duffy Wish Lists will be 1/7, 11:59 p.m. in Japan, preferred. 11:59 p.m. on 1/7 US Pacific time at the absolute latest, as long as I've heard from you already. If you have not spoken to me about joining the Shopping Trip before 1/6, you may not be included. Folks who are interested should start letting me know now. It's just over a week to go!
    This trip will require very quick turnaround because I don't wanna miss these winter coats for all the people who want them and the site won't be updated until 1/7, likely around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning. This means we'll all have 24 hours to make our Lists. Please be paying attention to the official site when it's 1/7 in Japan, which is likely to be the evening of 1/6 where you live. Be ready and be speedy!^^

Really hope they come out with a duffy and shellie may bag or purse in 2013. I want one so much. ^.^

The coats look very good, mostly Shellie's.

The only thing I don't like is that they didn't included something for the underside of the bears not even panties for Shellie, and even wit this fact they have the same price of the outfits that do come wit shoes, pats, skirt, panties..

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast