Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    260

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    For a silly/easy thing to do, maybe you could write the names of all of us who can't make it names on a T-shirt for someone's Duffy to wear, and get him in the pictures? Or a sign.

    The face idea is really fun for those of us who like to be in pictures. But one of my favorite things about Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May is that they're fun to be in pictures and are much more photogenic than I am!

    (I'm on the opposite side of the country so I won't be making this one, but it sounds like so much fun. Have a great time, everyone!)

    Hi Eeee-va - I just got a new printer. I bet I could print everyone's name or something on a tee shirt or a banner. I'm doing my best to get a dedicated page up on My Duffy Bear...... Traveling to Disney and Beyond! - to post everyone's pictures or pictures of their Duffy/ShellieMay to show all the virtual attendees!

    I'm also working on a gallery, so that Duffy can have a page with pictures of all his Duffy friends around the world!

  2. #17

    • Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Crescent City
    Posts
    202

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    I stumbled onto your page just yesterday, Sandrita! I wondered if it belonged to a member on these threads. Oh, and I will proudly and unashamedly admit that I perused your page and the links for about an hour.

    As for the meet-up, I know I won't be able to make it, but I'll be there in spirit. And I'd definitely be willing to send in some photos of my Duffy family.

  3. #18

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    260

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    I stumbled onto your page just yesterday, Sandrita! I wondered if it belonged to a member on these threads. Oh, and I will proudly and unashamedly admit that I perused your page and the links for about an hour.

    As for the meet-up, I know I won't be able to make it, but I'll be there in spirit. And I'd definitely be willing to send in some photos of my Duffy family.
    Hi ZTRinZler! Thanks for spending so much time on my Little Angel's site!

    Looks like from some group effort here, we'll be able to include everyone in the MeetUp one way or another!

  4. #19

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    112

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Sandrita, thanks for the e-mail! I loved you idea of getting the Epcot Duffy paddles and having the 'Duffy' hold the owner! If you give me an idea of the size of the Duffy paddle paw I will make some small cut outs of owners!

    I already have one picture and I'll do one of myself. Please send me a PM of a good face shot (I will cut off the head of the picture and put it onto a small body template for the Duffy to hold! as long as the face is clear then it's fine) if you want to be included. I will be getting these done over the next few weeks so I can mail them when we go on vacation in September. Please let me have your photo by 25th August to give me time to make them

    PS when I know the size of the Duffy paddle paw I will make one up and post a picture so you know what I'm thinking

    Photos from Flickr

  5. #20

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    260

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Hi Becx! Here's the size of the Duffy paddle.

    Name:  CIMG0005 - 70390660-DE85-4ECC-A1AE-40CC6FCD05B5.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  73.8 KB

    I'm going to EPCOT tomorrow, so I'll be collecting Duffy paddles from all the Kidcot Stations!

    This is getting sooooo exciting!

    We can also go to take a private picture with Minnie Mouse. Goofy is usually with her. I have a Disney Rewards Credit Card & you can have a picture between 1:30 - 4:30 pm. They'll give me one free picture. I can scan & upload the picture in a good quality for everyone to have printed if they would like.

    Sandrita
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #21

    • Dolcetto o scherzetto?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,232

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    I've found a couple paper doll patterns that might be useful, but haven't had a chance to play with them yet. I agree, though, that this is exciting.^^

  7. #22

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    southern cali
    Posts
    79

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    oh this sounds like so much fun, I just read Duffy's website Sandrita, Duff-Duff and I loved looking through and exploring his whole site and all his posts, he says he and his fluff family would love to submit some photos so they could be there in a way since we can't make it there our selves.

  8. #23

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    260

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Quote Originally Posted by bebs View Post
    oh this sounds like so much fun, I just read Duffy's website Sandrita, Duff-Duff and I loved looking through and exploring his whole site and all his posts, he says he and his fluff family would love to submit some photos so they could be there in a way since we can't make it there our selves.

    Hi bebs! - Duffy is so excited that you read his site! ((((((((((( bebs & Duff-Duff )))))))

    Becx is helping with the photos. You can PM her and she will make sure that you are a part of our MeetUP!

  9. #24

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    260

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    HELLO Duffy FANS!

    I started a page for Duffy's 2nd Anniversary MeetUp with more information.

    I'll be updating this page with more information, especially about how we are going to have everyone come and play with us, even if they are not physically attending the event.

    Here is the link.....

    Meet Duffy the Disney Bear at EPCOT Celebrate Duffy's 2nd Anniversary - My Duffy Bear

    I'm hoping that amister will be able to come and be our official twitter coordinator for the day!

    Becx is still doing the Duffy pictures for the paddles for us.

    Duffy's Anniversary is only about 5 weeks away - the time will go by quickly and I would like to make this the most fun day for us as possible!

    Thanks!
    Sandra

  10. #25

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    112

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrita View Post
    Hi Becx! Here's the size of the Duffy paddle.

    Name:  CIMG0005 - 70390660-DE85-4ECC-A1AE-40CC6FCD05B5.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  73.8 KB

    I'm going to EPCOT tomorrow, so I'll be collecting Duffy paddles from all the Kidcot Stations!

    This is getting sooooo exciting!

    We can also go to take a private picture with Minnie Mouse. Goofy is usually with her. I have a Disney Rewards Credit Card & you can have a picture between 1:30 - 4:30 pm. They'll give me one free picture. I can scan & upload the picture in a good quality for everyone to have printed if they would like.

    Sandrita
    Hi Sandrita, thank you for posting the paddles with the size, from this I think the perfect size for the paper doll Duffy owners would be about 2 inches.

    I am sorry I have not had the time to try and make one up yet and we're off on vacation early next week! Please PM me a photo if you would like the Duffy paddle to 'carry' you to the meet, I will then cut out a head (so please make sure it's not a side view) and fashion a paper doll body!

    The cut off to allow me to make these and mail them to Sandrita would be the 19th of Sept. Do not worry if you don't hear from me before then as I am not sure if I will have internet access while away (we are due to get home late night on Tues 18th). I want to allow enough time for the mail to get the paper dolls to the USA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrita View Post
    HELLO Duffy FANS!

    I started a page for Duffy's 2nd Anniversary MeetUp with more information.

    I'll be updating this page with more information, especially about how we are going to have everyone come and play with us, even if they are not physically attending the event.

    Here is the link.....

    Meet Duffy the Disney Bear at EPCOT Celebrate Duffy's 2nd Anniversary - My Duffy Bear

    I'm hoping that amister will be able to come and be our official twitter coordinator for the day!

    Becx is still doing the Duffy pictures for the paddles for us.

    Duffy's Anniversary is only about 5 weeks away - the time will go by quickly and I would like to make this the most fun day for us as possible!

    Thanks!
    Sandra
    Sandra, please add me to the page! I am hoping these will turn out ok and that we can all join in the fun of the meet!

    Another idea maybe for people who do not want to have their face included - could you send a scan of the paddle to those people and get them to colour it in/do a design then send back a scan. Then print it out and paste it onto a paddle? Just an idea that means each paddle could be personalised a bit?

    This is gonna be awesome/pawsome

    Photos from Flickr

  11. #26

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,759

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrita View Post
    I'm hoping that amister will be able to come and be our official twitter coordinator for the day!
    I'm going to try my best to come! Might be tricky due to money as I don't get paid until the next day, but we'll see!

  12. #27

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    260

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Quote Originally Posted by Becx View Post
    Hi Sandrita, thank you for posting the paddles with the size, from this I think the perfect size for the paper doll Duffy owners would be about 2 inches.

    I am sorry I have not had the time to try and make one up yet and we're off on vacation early next week! Please PM me a photo if you would like the Duffy paddle to 'carry' you to the meet, I will then cut out a head (so please make sure it's not a side view) and fashion a paper doll body!

    The cut off to allow me to make these and mail them to Sandrita would be the 19th of Sept. Do not worry if you don't hear from me before then as I am not sure if I will have internet access while away (we are due to get home late night on Tues 18th). I want to allow enough time for the mail to get the paper dolls to the USA.


    Sandra, please add me to the page! I am hoping these will turn out ok and that we can all join in the fun of the meet!

    Another idea maybe for people who do not want to have their face included - could you send a scan of the paddle to those people and get them to colour it in/do a design then send back a scan. Then print it out and paste it onto a paddle? Just an idea that means each paddle could be personalised a bit?

    This is gonna be awesome/pawsome
    HI Becx!

    Thanks for all the info, I'll get it up on the site.


    I Love your idea personalizing the Duffy paddle for anyone that doesn't want to put their face on a paddle. However I don't want to infringe on Disney's copyright. If someone already has a Duffy paddle and would like to send it to me - that would be great. They don't need to send the stick, I collected plenty of those the last time I was at Epcot. Just PM me for my address please.


    There is another option that might work for someone to complete and send...


    duffy bear coloring page , print duffy bear


    If you don't have the time to get a paddle example completed before you go on your trip, I can get something up so people can see what you need to make the 'flattie'.

    Duffy has been reminding me that time is getting close!

    It's so exciting to have you doing this all the way from the UK for us!

    When I get the information up on myduffybear.com I'll add the link page here.

    Waaahoooooo!!! How does it get any better than this!

    Thank you!

    Sandrita


    ---------- Post added 09-05-2012 at 09:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I'm going to try my best to come! Might be tricky due to money as I don't get paid until the next day, but we'll see!
    Drat! We are going to keep a vigil for you to join us!

  13. #28

    • Dolcetto o scherzetto?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,232

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    These paper dolls for Microsoft Office remind me a lot of It's a Small World in their simplicity. Would these work? We could tell you which pieces we want or something?

  14. #29

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    260

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    These paper dolls for Microsoft Office remind me a lot of It's a Small World in their simplicity. Would these work? We could tell you which pieces we want or something?

    Hi DuffyDaisuki - Thanks for the suggestion! I am almost finished with the webpage and few options we have for people to join us.

    Here is an example of the Duffy paddle with Duffy escorting the 'flattie'.

    Name:  CIMG04878 Join Us Choice 01 Mr J Flattie.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  51.5 KB

  15. #30

    • Dolcetto o scherzetto?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,232

    Re: Duffy MeetUp October 14, 2012 - Duffy's 2nd Year Anniversary at EPCOT

    Also, Sandrita and Becx, BIG thanks for all the effort to include everyone in this!

    ...Oops! We posted at the same time; I meant for mine to just add on!

    Hm...I like the idea of something that can be personalized without actually including a photo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage PARK-WIDE event 4/3~6/30 2012
    By DuffyDaisuki in forum Duffy / The Disney Bear
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 02:38 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 03:06 PM
  3. New 2012 Duffy Bear?
    By messica in forum Duffy / The Disney Bear
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 05:39 PM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 08:11 PM
  5. 2nd Year Result released: HKDL suffers a major blow by HKOP
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •