Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

• Adventures with Duffy

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    #5 is for the cute planters/flower pots. I think they are metal...or at least they are supposed to look like repurposed tin cans, just like the actual flower pots used in Cape Cod. I don't know if they come with seeds to plant or not, but they do show smaller pictures with flowers inside of each of them. They really are adorable!

Thank you. The flower pots are so cute. I love the idea. I wonder what's above Shellie Mays pot? It looks like a duffle bag. I'm wondering if its a tin or something like that?

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yeah, I had to put 2+2 together on that one! I found out it's the cookies. I'm not sure that it's a tin, I think it's a cardboard box made to look like the duffel bag, but with delicious cookies inside.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

• Adventures with Duffy

Yeah, I had to put 2+2 together on that one! I found out it's the cookies. I'm not sure that it's a tin, I think it's a cardboard box made to look like the duffel bag, but with delicious cookies inside.
    Oh the cookies, that's cute.

D
    uffeteer

#5 is for the cute planters/flower pots. I think they are metal...or at least they are supposed to look like repurposed tin cans, just like the actual flower pots used in Cape Cod. I don't know if they come with seeds to plant or not, but they do show smaller pictures with flowers inside of each of them. They really are adorable!
    I dunno… At first they looked ceramic to me, or even plastic. They seemed somehow too thick and glossy to be metal to me. But I just compared with my photos from last year, and now I'm not sure... Honestly, I'm not sure which I hope to be true, either. I like all of those options!

DuffyD, I love your photos. I love how you have articulated your bears! I wish I could do that to mine, but I'm not that technical. I wish I knew someone that I could trust to do it! It would scare me though to have someone opening up my bears! But it makes for such amazing, life-like pictures! If you don't mind me asking, what did you use inside them for the articulation?
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

DuffyD, I took a look at those pictures from last year. Is that how a TDS Duffy looks...with that wide smile on his face?

Look what I found on Dazuma's Twitter feed!^^

My head is pounding and I'm starving, so I can't post all the prices right now. I'll say that the bear-scale messenger/camera sets appear to be ¥1000 or 1300 or 1600 or 1900...it's blurry. The tea is Flower Earl Grey. And the smaller item that looks like the planters is in fact a Room Freshener.

• Adventures with Duffy

Thanks for posting. Hope you had something yummy and your head ache goes away quickly.

D
    uffeteer

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Awe, I hope you feel better soon, DuffyD.

Ooo, your picture has me so excited!

That picture has me so excited for Spring Voyage!!! ^_^

Yay! The T-shirt is back! I was really hoping to have a Duffy T-shirt! Anyone know how the sizes run compared to US sizes?
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

So unbelievably tempted to get a ShellieMay for myself, my dog's health permitting. Her Spring Voyage is really cute but I feel like there are so many even cuter ones (especially the winter outfits) so should I just hold out?? But my Duffy has been begging for a ShellieMay friend of his very own.

• Munchings & Crunchings

DuffyD, I had forgotten just how fun and wonderful your Spring Voyage pictures were from last year! The poses and compositions were great. I sure hope you get time to do that again this year. Also...can I say that I actually like the "for sale" planters better than the real ones? The reason is that they are not as thin as the ones at the park. I know those are supposed to really look like re-used tin cans. I really can't wait to have them though.

Thanks for also posting the full page scan. The room freshener is super cute, and a must have. Yay, for more tea! It looks like last year's glass jar too, only with a green lid. And, the leisure sheet is back too. Lots of great stuff, and some returning items with slight cosmetic changes.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders,Artists & Romantics

Also, Check out my Duffy blog and become a follower.

http://duffythedisneybear.blogspot.com/

I didn't mean to sound like I was sick or something. I just woke up with a headache cos I ate dinner too early and went to bed too late. You guys is swell!

Still looking for more blog updates or a place to sell the advance magazine. I think it's only at the Resort, and I'm at work so that's not happening. I'll hit the newsstands early tomorrow morning. Still no news about Ring Charm Accessories and no popcorn bucket images, two of the things I'm most excited about.

DuffyDaisuki ; I was wondering what these ring charms you keep talking about are. Thanks in advance. Was just really curious. They sound like a hot item. ^_^

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast