Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

If I normally wear XS/S in regular apparel and S in designer apparel, would I be safe ordering a S Spring Voyage T-shirt? Or would I be wiser to order a M? I'm thinking about it, but I wish it included Minnie and Shellie May.

Oh, and DuffyD, are SV13 12" Duffy and Shellie (aka Smiling Duffy and Shellie May) 3800 or 3900 yen? Thanks.
    Last edited by ZTRinZler; 02-22-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Clarification about smiling bears.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

Duffy D, my previous question about the smiling Duffy and Shellie is the same as ZTRinZler's above. I figured out that the SV 13 12" Shellie and Duffy you have in the price list are the smiling bears but just wanted to confirm the price.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    Thanks for the up close photos DuffyDaisuki! ^.^ I am so excited for this Spring Voyage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boog1981 View Post
    …Thanks for all your hard work, DuffyD!
    Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Thank you for sorting and posting these!…
    Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    DuffyD thank you for the photos and price list. Wow just wow. So many cute things. Every new release I'm shocked at how cute everything is and I shouldn't be OLC does an amazing job every time.
    Thank you.^^

I too am wondering about the t-shirt size. I can usually wear a Men's medium in the US sizes or a Women's XL fitted tee in the US. Anyone have any suggestions on what size to order?
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    Does it say what size the totes are? I am very curious in them but not sure if they will hold my bears.
    Should be a perfect fit, I think, even for two. In Duffy's/Mickey's bag, a 38~43cm bear will be just peeking out, while they'd be head and shoulders out in Shellie's/Minnie's bag. The blue one is also as wide as Duffy is tall/long, so a bear could fully recline in it. That's BIG!! The pale one is only 32cm, so I think the bear's feet would have to come up, like a seated position. But both bears could probably still fit, standing, with almost nothing else in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Are the straps the ones that attach to a mobile phone? Are they relatively small?
    The plush Straps are the same size as always. They can go on a phone, and look great on a bag, too. The metal straps in the 4-piece Strap Set for 2000 are phone-sized. With these new fancy schmancy straps, they'd probably look good on a small bag or pencil case, too, but they're made to look tasteful on a phone, not as hefty as the plush Straps. Hope that answers your question.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    I saw the price of the tumbler, but would like to know the description to use.
    I guess by "tumbler" you mean the 1500 Drink Cup? I forgot to post prices for the Metal Lunchbox and the Blue Ribbon Tray (the one with menu items) — those are also 1500 each.

I'm not sure I understand the "description to use" question, but I doubt the Drink Cup is spill-proof, if that's what you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    …Wow just wow. So many cute things. Every new release I'm shocked at how cute everything is and I shouldn't be OLC does an amazing job every time.
    Right there with you! Can't wait to have time to post my thoughts about this stuff, but that's not now, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    Was there anything new for Happiness?

That would be nice!
    Yeah, it would, but nothing indicates that's happening. I'll post 30th stuff later if I have time.^^

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    If I normally wear XS/S in regular apparel and S in designer apparel, would I be safe ordering a S Spring Voyage T-shirt? Or would I be wiser to order a M? I'm thinking about it, but I wish it included Minnie and Shellie May.
    Anyone remember if there was a Shellie/Minnie version last year? I kinda don't think so, which makes it even more of a surprise not to offer one this year. Hm.

Anyway, yeah, you sound like Japanese small (if these are adult women's sizes), for a relatively fitted tee. Medium will be loose and perhaps a little baggy. As posted above, I will call soon to check on this.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Boog1981 View Post
    …I figured out that the SV 13 12" Shellie and Duffy you have in the price list are the smiling bears but just wanted to confirm the price.
    Yeah, I made a little typing error there, sorry. You can see the 3800 price in the photo. Funnily enough, I noticed it as I was typing, but guess I forgot to go back and fix it. Sorry for confusing you, and thanks for pointing it out to get fixed!^^

• I love that tiny bear!

These items are so much better than I'd ever imagined! (And I'd already imagined them as pretty great.) I didn't think I was going to be able to do Spring Voyage (or want to!). But I MIGHT (BIG might) have to submit a wishlist after all. I can't commit until I look more seriously, but I'm tempted to get a few of these wonderful things.

No, Smiling Shellie May, you do NOT need a Duffy your size.

As always, thank you so much for your translations, DuffyD!

I am getting my WL together. But I must have missed this...what's the price for the cameras and tote bags for Duffy and ShellieMay...the bear sized ones?

And the "trunk" with the handle that is next to Duffy...is that the sticker tote?

What is a leisure sheet? Does it come in that jar with Duffy and ShellieMay on the top?

Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

The camera+bag is the SV13 Travel Set, and it's ¥1900. The trunk with the handle comes with the five stickers, and yes that is the SV13 Sticker TRUNK. Please, PLEASE be careful that your Wish Lists include the exact, specific PERFECT item titles and prices as listed in the translations I've posted on MiceChat. These will be updated and streamlined as soon as the official site goes live, assuming that happens before the D-day. THANK YOU, by the way, to all the folks who have asked questions and clarified my pricing mistakes or omissions. Please, please make me be careful, too!

I cannot stress enough how important this is. This year, there are so many totes and trunks and bags and duffels and cases that a simple mistake could mean you receiving the wrong item. Your item list should include "SV13" (or RSD or RSSM when written) and the PERFECT item title as well as the perfectly accurate price. In fact, cut and paste it if you need to. Then you can even include the yen mark! (/¥/ which does actually save me time! ) Regular Series items are listed HERE (scroll past the Halloween Parade items).

Wish Lists should only be submitted as basic text in an email editor. Please don't send .doc files or .pdf files or anything other than basic email text. Please don't include photos of the items. Please don't send anything that looks different from the sample List in the Guidelines. With so many people, I want things to go as smoothly as possible.

I want to be able to search for your name and item in my email client, and find the email where you submitted your List quickly and easily. I want to be able to copy and paste your Wish List quickly and easily and I want it to be in an identical format to everyone else's. Please, please, be careful. To you, it's a small typing error. To me, it's something I didn't notice until I get to the park and suddenly I'm panicked and not sure I'm getting the right thing and then I have to go all the way back another day (even if I can only be there for an hour) just to get your item in time for shipping.^^ I just want to be sure everyone gets what they want with no mistakes.

Oh! And the leisure sheet is a vinyl map which comes in a vinyl carrying bag. It's folded out and used for sitting on the ground, like at a picnic, or when waiting for shows and parades! You can see the 2012 version here (but that's a different bag^^):

That jar, is the Flower Earl Grey tea.

Also, there are a LOT of new folks ( you guys!^^) who maybe don't know about the "Traveling Duffy" photo story extravaganza that was at the heart of Spring Voyage last year. New photos and captions every day to chart the inaugural Spring Voyage! I translated all of it (some with DuffyDaisuki "flavor," but always accurately^^).

I also reordered the sections from: Cape Cod - Mediterranean - New York - Arabian Coast - Mediterranean - Cape Cod...

...to: Cape Cod - New York - Arabian Coast - Mediterranean Harbor - Cape Cod....and filled in gaps in the way we got from A-Z, with the goal of making the itinerary was more logical in our real world and, hopefully, making the narrative more compelling. These edits are marked in red so you'll know it, though the original Japanese is unaltered. All of the photos are still with their original captions, too.^^
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-23-2013 at 08:37 AM.

You are AWESOME! Thank you so much, DuffyD. Putting my WL together now!

DuffyD do you know if there will be any new pressed coins for the SV or the anniversary? If they have Duffy or ShellieMay on them I would love to get them.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I'm not sure, Poohkat, but I'll try to check soon? And T-shirt sizes…was there one more thing I'm s'posec to check about? Oh noes! It's 4:30 in the morning. I need my two hours' sleep!

• I Heart ShellieMay!

That photo tour is so cute! I loved seeing them on the Little Mermaid ride.

• Adventures with Duffy

Cute photo DuffyD. I wish they made leisure sheets in Duffy size. That would be a cute photo.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by Poohkat View Post
    DuffyD do you know if there will be any new pressed coins for the SV or the anniversary? If they have Duffy or ShellieMay on them I would love to get them.
    DuffyD,
    I have a huge smashed penny collection. I would LOVE to have them from TDS if they have pressed coin machines.
    ILG

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok I am REALLY REALLY REALLY wanting the bear size camera/bag set! But I need that site to go live so I can verify everything I want before I even think about putting together a wishlist (and if I can afford anything). I really hope I can because I didn't get anything from last year's Spring Voyage and I don't want to miss out again. I've had to skip the last several shopping trips because either there wasn't anything I wanted or I didn't have enough wishlist items to make the minimum amount.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast