Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

• Happy Holidays

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    ¥3900 + 30% (¥1170) + ¥1500 = ¥6570
    Is the service fee not ¥1000?

It's that some people never even say "thank you."
    Even if some don't take the time to say Thank You, I think it is safe to say that we are all grateful.

PS: I think that baseball outfit is available worldwide, except Japan. I want the "Heartful Dodger" park version from Paris, but I don't think they make it.
    I think the eBay ad said the baseball outfit was from DCA. That is why I was surprised at the Paris tag. Regardless of where it is from or if it is authentic, I love it and The Duffster will be sporting the outfit at games and while watching games on TV.
    I especially appreciate the material being the same as authentic baseball jerseys.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I included the extra ¥500 for Wish Lists under ¥10,000. The service fee is ¥1000 for most WishListers, yes.

• Happy Holidays

For every ¥10,000 increment, can it decrease?
    There are just so many things I want!!!!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Nice one! Unfortunately it covers very real costs. There are not always thirty WishListers.^^ Its presence is what makes the gratuity a gratuity. But the more you order, the more it decreases as a percentage of your spending, so I guess that's something!

• Happy Holidays

and as one post script to the Baseball outfit, I did not see it at WDW in December 2012. Otherwise, I would have purchased it. We are very big baseball fans.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Maybe they've started retiring stuff? That would be kinda cool, actually.^^

Back to topic:

If the official site isn't updated very soon, Spring Voyage II WishListers may be sadly disappointed, as I fear my head may explode, rendering me unable to carry out the service.
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-26-2013 at 02:12 PM.

• Happy Holidays

OOOHHHH, Duffy D, since we were discussing eBay, I found that there are smashed pennies. At least there was.
    I want one or more (if multiple designs) so badly.
    Tokyo Disney Sea Pressed Elongated Penny Spring Voyage Mickey Mouse Duffy | eBay

I'll trade cookies for them!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    I'll trade cookies for them!
    Evil temptress! With your Samoas and your Thin Mints, marching your adorable horde to take over the world with their tiny little boxes of addictive indulgence! I yield!

The rule for Souvenir Medals will be that you have to get the whole set or not at all. Last year I got individuals and it was a job to keep track of. We'll have to wait and see this year's designs (if they exist). There are also three Regular Series designs. These change, too, but I don't really follow them, so I'm not sure what's currently available. I just got them for someone, though, and I wanna say one had Duffy on a chair, one with Shellie, and one with both. Artwork like the Regular Series Memos.

It is a rainy, freezing miserable day and I'll be biking now to arrive at the post office when they open at 8AM to repair the first major mistakes I have ever made with the Post. The separation of gratuity and service fee keeps me motivated not to procrastinate on days like today.

I think it's funny that Duffy's baseball uniform is supposed to represent the USA's "cultural" outfit. xD

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Angry Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

AAARGH!! The post officer told me yesterday that this branch (a half an hour bike ride from my apartment) opens at 8:00…which is true…for the ATM! The service counter doesn't open til 9:00 and shops in Japan open at 10:00, generally, so I can't even kill time!

• I Heart ShellieMay!

D'oh, Duffy D! I hope your day gets better and I'm really really hoping for that site update soon because as you said in your previous post, your enthusiasm for the post is contagious!

Thanks everybody for the math lesson! And I'm glad I was so off base because it means I can buy more goodies! Yea!

What is the update that everyone keeps talking about? Probably a lane question huh

Quote Originally Posted by kaylapaige View Post
    What is the update that everyone keeps talking about? Probably a lane question huh
    I think the update people are referring to are the Spring Voyage 2013 items from the magazine (scans posted a few pages back)that are not yet up on the TDS website itself.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by kaylapaige View Post
    We're waiting for TDS to post the Spring Voyage page on their site.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast