Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

DuffyD, I like your approach to combined WishListers. It sounds reasonable and fair, and it certainly reflects your consideration for them. And I definitely agree and fully understand personally wanting to manage shipping of each individual WishListers items. Sometimes the postal service loses mail, and the addition of a ďmiddle manĒ WishLister could further complicate the already complex task of trying to rectify lost postal items. I also like Rococoís recommendation of capping the number of times a person can combine WishList in a given calendar year to one (1). That should definitely prevent abuse of the system, and such a cap seems more than fair given the fact that there are only four (4)/five (5) (dependent on celebratory anniversary-related events) releases that occur per year. (I am right, arenít I? Halloween, Christmas, Sweet Duffy, Spring Voyage, and possibly an anniversary release?). But whatever you decide, Iím more than certain it will work and be a very considerate option.

Oh, and the ¥500 ďservice feeĒ for luggage tag orders sounds reasonable to me. Hmm, I donít really like calling it a service fee. Itís really more like a financially expressed form of remuneration (a fefor, if you will). You will obviously exert a lot of time and energy (probably to the point of wanting to rip your hair out) ensuring that each personís luggage tag order is complete, and we all greatly love and appreciate your handling of such a monumental undertaking. Since we canít bottle and send you our love and appreciation, we shall express our gratitude in another form. So yes, the ¥500 fefor sounds reasonable to me.

And dang, DuffyD, you were right about (virtually) everything. Ok, so you were wrong about the Minnie/Shellie magnet, but you were still 99.99% correct about everything else, and we can round that number up to 100% anyway. Did you forget to tell us that you secretly work for TDS or OLC, or that maybe you got someone at TDS or OLC to read the forum?

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    DuffyD,
    in post 247, you list the popcorn bucket as 2000 yen.
    in post 252 (new information section), you note 2500 yen.
    which is the correct price?
    Think it's safe to say •2,500, as that is what the official site says. What a fun design!

Dumb question; Why are they called popcorn buckets?

• <2 months

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    Think it's safe to say •2,500, as that is what the official site says. What a fun design!
    I couldn't find them. I'll look again. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mgmenning View Post
    Dumb question; Why are they called popcorn buckets?
    I think they previously had a bucket shape. These are popcorn trunks!

Ok who is going to make my list for me? I can't make up my mind! TOOO much cuteness. I have changed my list atleast 3 times!

• I love that tiny bear!

About how big are the larger figures on the bottle cappers, does anyone know? (The little bears are KILLING ME but I'm not sure if it's the wisest use of my funds, since I am not actually so much of a straw person. )

And if I were to request one of each (or--the horror!--just one), what would be the exact way to phrase it? SV13 Bottle Capper Duffy and SV13 Bottle Capper Shellie May?

EDIT: It took me a while to notice the lid for the popcorn trunk appears to be a panel on the top (so it APPEARS it won't open quite like a trunk, I don't THINK). For some reason I was thinking it was more like the super-cute but perhaps not so practical Lightning McQueen popcorn "bucket" from Cars Land. http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Lightni.../dp/B008CRT824

I'm sure you could still put things in the popcorn trunks, and they look really nice (more dimension than the sticker trunk for sure, and the bear-sized trunk with its own strap is especially cute! as far as I can tell it's a PERFECT match to the human-sized trunk!). But functionally, they may not be as trunk-like as they look at first glance.

So many cute things! It's so hard to tell what I want. >.<

• <2 months

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    EDIT: It took me a while to notice the lid for the popcorn trunk appears to be a panel on the top (so it APPEARS it won't open quite like a trunk, I don't THINK) ... But functionally, they may not be as trunk-like as they look at first glance.
    I agree with you, Eeee-va. I actually initially thought that the larger trunk could double for a small lunch box. However, there is that panel at the top. Unless that is just the closure for a trunk that opens fully.
    Otherwise, if it was just the panel, how could one get their hand inside to get the popcorn at the bottom? It would have been nice to have a better picture.

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    I agree with you, Eeee-va. I actually initially thought that the larger trunk could double for a small lunch box. However, there is that panel at the top. Unless that is just the closure for a trunk that opens fully.
    Otherwise, if it was just the panel, how could one get their hand inside to get the popcorn at the bottom? It would have been nice to have a better picture.
    You COULD tilt the case to bring the popcorn closer (if one's hand couldn't fit through). And it looks like the "door" at the least extends across the entire tip of the trunk. Looking at it, I think my hand would fit through fine, though I'm usually able to slip it out of event wristbands as well, so I'm not a good example.

But you're right that it COULD be a smaller closure for the trunk. If we could see the reverse side we could probably figure it out for sure.

• I Heart ShellieMay!

DuffyD, I'm thinking I could finish my wish list today, are you ready to accept them? Also,for all us first-timers, do you want to look at the lists before we do the PayPal transfer? Thanks again for all the hard work. Everything is so amazing and I'm going to feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for all my goods!

• <2 months

AAAAHHHHH... A smashed penny collection from TDS!!!

I love that you are willing to do this.

sorry for the confusion but how much is the pressed pennies. is it 600 for the one's shown and additional 200 for the one's around the park
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

Disneyland Resort: 1987, 1989, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World Resort: ???

Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

Hi, DD! How would I go about ordering Duffy's message bottle pendant? I couldn't find how to structure that item in my wish list anywhere.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Click here. Obviously ignore the Halloween stuff.

Woot, thanks so much Danimated! You made my day a bit better.(I am not feeling too great at the moment due to my dog biting me on my face and lacerating my philtrum yesterday...) :'(

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast