Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Boog1981 View Post
    DuffyD, I'm thinking I could finish my wish list today, are you ready to accept them? Also,for all us first-timers, do you want to look at the lists before we do the PayPal transfer? Thanks again for all the hard work. Everything is so amazing and I'm going to feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for all my goods!
    I can answer part of this. Yes, he needs to look at and approve our lists before we transfer any money. Once he gives the all-clear, then send it by PayPal. You can submit your list now, but make absolutely sure it's the final one. He won't tolerate additions/deletions once it's submitted.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by Rococo View Post
    Woot, thanks so much Danimated! You made my day a bit better.(I am not feeling too great at the moment due to my dog biting me on my face and lacerating my philtrum yesterday...) :'(
    Oh my goodness, ouch!! I sure hope it heals and you and your dog are getting along again...wow.

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by bebs View Post
    DuffyD you have out done your self yet again! It is you that of course makes the DuffyPost possible but you always make it a pleasure to do so with getting items that we can only wish for other wise (forgive the bad puns as always)

I am also so happy to be able to not only support the DuffyPost and love Duffy but I am so happy to see so many new members that are loving Duffy and able to catch a glimpse of his home and being able to take that treasure home with us.

I will of course be happy, thrilled and honored to try out this new system that hopefully can continue in the future for those of us that otherwise would not be able to participate.
    Bebs, you're such a sweetheart! THANK YOU SO MUCH for proactively paying 750, to be "fair, because there's only two." Can't believe I didn't think of that. The rule will be a maximum of 3 items, at a cost lower than 3000. I will not assist WLers in finding a partner; that's what community is for. 500 each for three CWLers, and 750 each for two. The fact that you offered this without being asked means the world to me. That's the kind spirit that being a Duffeteer is all about.^^

You've made a truly awful day a little more bearable. Thank you, LOTS.

After a week or so without the computer came on to see the Spring Voyage and Happiness items properly (and try to finalise my wishlist- boy, is is going to be tough!) - Wow there are some amazing things! OLC and the designers are brilliant!

Hope things are okay DuffyD.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I was bored and looking at Spring Voyage videos from last year and came across this... It's a video of the special Duffy rooms at MiraCosta last year. WOW! They really went all out!

I know where I'm going on my honeymoon now... c:

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I was bored and looking at Spring Voyage videos from last year and came across this... It's a video of the special Duffy rooms at MiraCosta last year. WOW! They really went all out!
    That's a great find, Aimster! I never shoot video with my camera. I wonder if it would be so clear...? This video reminds me that I never posted my Trip Report...

Ugh! And again I am reminded that I don't have the Shellie May duffle! I really, really wanted that Duffle. I carry my Duffy duffle a lot!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

DuffyDaisuki ; I sent you my wishlist today. Hope it doesn't end up in your spam again. LOL

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    Ugh! And again I am reminded that I don't have the Shellie May duffle! I really, really wanted that Duffle. I carry my Duffy duffle a lot!
    Since you've got the first one, you could use its measurements, buy some high-quality natural and red-dyed canvas, heavy rope and brass eyelets, and the black (or color of your choice) pillowcase cotton lining and make it.^^

If you got "My Spring Voyage," you could have a print shop do a professional highest-resolution scan of the stickers and use those to make silkscreens (maybe? I actually have no idea how to do this, but I bet it's possible^^) OR print them out on iron-on transfers. Then you could hand-embroider the borders. It would be a LOT of work (and probably no cheaper than staying at the MiraCosta yourself or importing), but you could stretch out the cost over time, so it's "doable."

Quote Originally Posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    DuffyDaisuki ; I sent you my wishlist today. Hope it doesn't end up in your spam again. LOL
    I got it. I'll check the math and reply later. I have to get to DisneySEA for an emergency shopping trip!!!

Okay. Just making sure. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Since you've got the first one, you could use its measurements, buy some high-quality natural and red-dyed canvas, heavy rope and brass eyelets, and the black (or color of your choice) pillowcase cotton lining and make it.^^

If you got "My Spring Voyage," you could have a print shop do a professional highest-resolution scan of the stickers and use those to make silkscreens (maybe? I actually have no idea how to do this, but I bet it's possible^^) OR print them out on iron-on transfers. Then you could hand-embroider the borders. It would be a LOT of work (and probably no cheaper than staying at the MiraCosta yourself or importing), but you could stretch out the cost over time, so it's "doable."
    DuffyD, that is a great idea! But I am not crafty AT ALL! I'm afraid what this would look like if I tried!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Happy Spring!

Naelyan, you never know until you try!

• I love that tiny bear!

Thanks for linking the video, Aimster! If I ever get rich (ha ha ha) and they're still doing Spring Voyage, maybe I will stay at the Miracosta for my birthday.

I can't believe I'm (almost certainly) putting a textile on my wishlist! Wow! But the "face towel" is roughly the same dimensions as my hand towels...and the colors even match some of my existing towels! I like Gurgi's philosophy of putting Duffy in your house where you can, so it seems like a good idea.

I'm gonna sleep on my list but will send it soon!

Watching that video has me wanting to stay there at least once. They really did so much for being a hotel. O.O I love it!

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast