Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

• Munchings & Crunchings

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Thanks for linking the video, Aimster! If I ever get rich (ha ha ha) and they're still doing Spring Voyage, maybe I will stay at the Miracosta for my birthday.

I can't believe I'm (almost certainly) putting a textile on my wishlist! Wow! But the "face towel" is roughly the same dimensions as my hand towels...and the colors even match some of my existing towels! I like Gurgi's philosophy of putting Duffy in your house where you can, so it seems like a good idea.

I'm gonna sleep on my list but will send it soon!
    Yeah, that's exactly why I want the face towel too! I love having Duffy home decor accents!

• You have much to learn...

Ok, I'm out of hibernation again - I just wanted to check the dates- I thought I read a while back that we weren't sending wishlists till 3/8- but I may be wrong & I couldn't find the original post - Are you accepting wishlists now DuffyDaisuki?? And what is the cutoff date to have them in by.

Ok, just found it- DD is 3/8- I'll get my list together shortly

Seriously, DD, how are you going to carry all thee things?! You're going to need a bigger boat.

I have a few questions about the wishlist before I send it- Is the dessert cup 2 sided with Mickey/Duffy & Minnie/Shellie on back and front, or are there 2 separate cups- I couldn't tell from the picture.

Also is the gratuity at the 30%, or are we using the fab five discount

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
    I have a few questions about the wishlist before I send it- Is the dessert cup 2 sided with Mickey/Duffy & Minnie/Shellie on back and front, or are there 2 separate cups- I couldn't tell from the picture.

Also is the gratuity at the 30%, or are we using the fab five discount
    The dessert cup is a single cup, mickey on one side and minnie on the other. Gratuity is 30%. No fab-five discount.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by TDS Duffy View Post
    The dessert cup is a single cup, mickey on one side and minnie on the other. Gratuity is 30%. No fab-five discount.
    The gratuity is 30% WITH the discount. The regular rate is 33%/30%. The 30%/25% rate is for seasonal holidays, from Halloween to Sweet Duffy.

I'll accept your List as long as I get it before 3/8 (in Tokyo), Jedimaster, but please try to follow the boards. There was a sign-up.

I won't be able to carry everything, Rococo. I'll pay for Home Delivery service, which, among other things like transportation costs and the price of admission, is why the Duffy Post is not free.^^

And here I was, imagining you like Santa Claus with a huge, red present sack hefted over your shoulder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rococo View Post
    And here I was, imagining you like Santa Claus with a huge, red present sack hefted over your shoulder!
    He looks like that when he takes all of our packages to the Post, all boxed up and ready for EMS shipping.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I look like that as I walk from the shops to the Home Delivery counter, too, only it's TWO of the trunk-style Giant Shopping Bags from SV last year over BOTH shoulders, with other bags in hand! Those things are tough! But I think I'll buy two more this year — one to swap out and one to keep safe.^^ My SV12 ones are definitely showing their age and workload.

• Pals: Bart and Duffy

DuffyD,
    take my earlier advice...get a red wagon!

• I love that tiny bear!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I look like that as I walk from the shops to the Home Delivery counter, too, only it's TWO of the trunk-style Giant Shopping Bags from SV last year over BOTH shoulders, with other bags in hand! Those things are tough! But I think I'll buy two more this year — one to swap out and one to keep safe.^^ My SV12 ones are definitely showing their age and workload.
    You didn't tell me the SV giant shopping bags could be used to transport luck and love! Well, now I'm doubly glad I put one on my Wish List.

I keep seeing something about a giant shopping bag-is there a picture/price that I am missing?

• I love that tiny bear!

From somewhere on page 17:

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Probably no Pasta Snack, but we'll definitely have a SV13 Postcard for ¥200 and a SV13 Basic Sticker Set for ¥450. And there will surely be a SV13 Giant Shopping Bag for ¥850. Like last year, it's based on Mickey's/Duffy's trunk, but with the updated stickers and key visual.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I think "somewhere" is the post just below all the items for which there are photos. There aren't photos for every item. I'm afraid lots of WLers have missed these items now, so sometime between the first Shopping Day and shipping, I'll try and put photos up so that these items can be added.^^ I think I may have already said this a few times. The only really worrisome ones are the SV13 Charm Watch 3800, which is likely to sell out immediately, and the Trivet, which will probably sell out very, very quickly.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast