Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 52027282930

• I love that tiny bear!

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I only see women holding Duffy in that video, which I can't help taking kind of personally....
    Oh, I'm sorry for mis-viewing! The quality isn't very clear, and it flashed by so quickly, I couldn't really tell--with everything in motion, I assumed the less-feminine hats/suspenders/etc. were men's costumes. (Which is an unfair assumption on my own part, but the commercial gives such brief flashes of blurry information, and it's an official video--in America, a Disney commercial would probably not have all women, with some dressed up girly and some dressed up not girly--so I just jumped to that conclusion.) In one shot, only pausing to examine the shoes (!) (which I don't think match the clothes at all) shows me that particular shot is of a woman.

Anyway, that's much less cool, OLC. My apologies again.

But I'm so glad you have your shopping done, DuffyD! Hope you feel better soon.

If anyone wants to follow Aimster's aforementioned friend, she has a Facebook page at Duffy and Shellie May | Facebook She has some super-cute photos and seems to visit TDS a whole lot!

If I visited that often, I could imagine taking 6 bears once to get some cool photos (especially if I had someone to back me up, as I suspect she might have)...though I honestly prefer to take one smaller bear. Just the right size for hugging. Maybe I'll think about taking my two largest bears next time I have a multi-day stay; size-wise, two smaller bears (like Spring Voyage bears and the 12" Duffy) aren't much bigger than one regular bear, though it's two "bodies" to think of. (I don't really pack light, though...I brought a fabric grocery bag to the parks just to hold water bottles, a few odds and ends, and Shellie May if I felt like it. )

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Yeah my friend has some REALLY cute photos on her page. She calls her bears her "kids", like we all pretty much are with our bears. And she gives all her bears unique names. Her original Duffy she calls "Duffay" and her original Shellie May she calls :May May". The newer 17" Duffy she recently got she calls "Duppy" and the other Shellie May is "Mary". She named her new smailing Duffy "Dazs"... not sure what she named smiling Shellie May yet. I like it... it's really cute. I call my Duffy "Duffles" sometimes as a nickname and he likes it.

I've followed her on Facebook for awhile now, also. She posts some great photos and I love sharing them on Shellie May's facebook page! We are big fans of her and of aimster's facebook pages!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• North American Duffeteer

Just some Spring Voyage images I want to share:

Since we liked the artwork for the park event, I would like to share some pieces of artwork from the event, one from last and one from last year.

(Spring Voyage 2012)

Here we see Mickey and Duffy, with Mickey carrying the duffel bag while Duffy is inside the bag riding along with Mickey.

(Spring Voyage 2013)

And we see Mickey and Duffy in their familiar outfits. Mickey is seen giving Duffy a piggyback ride.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 52027282930