Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

That's an interesting notion. I have a feeling we'll get smiling bears this Christmas. It would be very interesting if they do them in the embroidered style of the 12" bears. Of course that's all just speculative. Among all the things the OLC team is, one I value most is that they are always full of surprises.

• Munchings & Crunchings

If they do make larger smiling bears, I do hope they use the new embroidered mouths. They look so much better than the earlier attempt, and they look closer to the artwork.

I was thinking about this last night as I looked at my 2009 smiling Duffy, and the Spring Voyage smiling Duffy. I realized that really, the original smiling bear only happened twice. We thought it was a tradition, but they started it in 2008 for TDL's 25th anniversary, and then they did it again in 2009. However, in 2010 it stopped...maybe because ShellieMay was introduced, anyway we haven't seen them since...until the small Spring Voyage bears.

So, I'm wondering if because it's now TDL's 30th anniversary, and it's also "The Happiness Year", and Duffy and ShellieMay have been labeled "The Happiness Bear" to tie in; what better way to celebrate then to release regular sized, smiling, "happy" bears for Christmas? That's just a hopeful wish from me though, I have no idea if OLC will do it.

I'm so excited to see the Smiling bears back this year! I was really regretting that I didn't get them last year! I wonder if that big blue tote would fit both 17" bears comfortably. Did anyone get the tote last year that would know how the bears fit? I was thinking about getting that as well. I wish I had not gotten the Spring Voyage outfits last year, as I like 2013 versions better. But I don't think I'll rebuy them. I'll put my money towards the Smiling bears!
    DuffyDaisuki: Have fun at Miracosta! The hubby and I are thinking about going back to TDS in 2015 for our 10 year anniversary. I would love to stay at Miracosta!

• Lemony Goodness

The small creme pouch could be used for Duffy/Shellie May clothes or accessories. And I'll go with the trend here, the smiling bears are simply adorable.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    …Did anyone get the tote last year that would know how the bears fit? I was thinking about getting that as well.
    I did, and kinda regret it. Last year's can hold one full-sized bear or both minis comfortably, but this year's looks ready to carry two full-sized bears in perfect style in a bag themed to Duffy's first park-wide event. This year's tote, if the size is right, is one of those "dream things" like the duffel bags from last year (and the mini duffels from this year if they're bear-sized); it's gonna be a must-have item if it actually stays on the shoulder and holds both bears.

DuffyDaisuki: Have fun at Miracosta! The hubby and I are thinking about going back to TDS in 2015 for our 10 year anniversary. I would love to stay at Miracosta!
    You should! MiraCosta is wonderful!! I enjoyed Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, too, but MiraCosta is the best!

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

I was teetering between Sweet Duffy and Spring Voyage merchandise, but I canít resist the smiling bears. The coats were cute but the weather has mostly been in the 60ís and 70ís, so my bears dressed in nice, thick winter coats may be a bit weird. If the coats came with awesome animal ears hats, well, then that would be a different story. I will miss the bear-faced silicone mold, however. Maybe I can splurge and buy smiling Shellie May and Duffy and that really cute passport case. I may need it if my family has our reunion in Paris this year as planned. I need to be careful this Super Bowl weekend with all the parties and festivities in town, and I need to not go too crazy on my costumes and outfits for Mardi Gras. Although given my track record, thatís probably not going to happen. But Iíll keep my fingers crossed that I will not splurge too much over the next two weeks. Iím just waiting for the announcement(s) where they provide us with more details about Spring Voyage and the TDS 30th Anniversary Celebration.

And please, no more talk about regular-sized smiling bears. Reading your posts about them almost made me faint from the sheer joy and excitement! It would be a shame if I couldnít enjoy 17Ē smiling bears because of a massive hospital bill due to me fainting about the notion of 17Ē smiling bears.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by ZTRinZler View Post
    It would be a shame if I couldn’t enjoy 17” smiling bears because of a massive hospital bill due to me fainting about the notion of 17” smiling bears.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    There will be two Duffy Post Announced Shopping Days for Spring Voyage. The first will be 3/20, and the second will be 4/12. The second one is particularly important, as that's when the Duffy and ShellieMay 30th Anniversary items will be released. I will not ship until after 4/12, so that WishListers from the first group still have a chance to add the "Happiness" items in, but I do hope that half the folks are eager to be sure nothing sells out and get in on the first trip. I would very much like to split up the shopping. To that end, each group will be limited to 15 people. This means if more than 15 people wait to be in the second group, only the first to send Wish Lists and transfers will be accepted.
    For clarification, both of these Announced Shopping Days will use the 33/30% rate. WishListers from the first group can also freely add items on 4/12 with no additional service fee, and all items will be shipped together.

Any Additional Shopping Days after that will be +40%, like the current Additional Shopping Day for Sweet Duffy 2013 that was added in response to demand. The purpose of the increased rate for Additional Shopping Days is to encourage people to stay active on the boards and have real incentive to get in the Announced group. Spring Voyage is exceptional, but there is usually no limit on the number of WishListers. I doing Duffy Post, but it is a tremendous amount of work and I schedule Announced Days when I really believe I'll have time to do it well.^^

The only reasons I'm announcing two days for Spring Voyage are:

-Spring Voyage is HUGE amounts of stuff, with several oversized items
    -The Happiness Year release date is close enough to warrant merged trips that save WLers' shipping costs

I really hope that tote this year will fit two bears and be easy to carry. I've been looking for a tote to carry them in, and I'm holding off until I know more on the dimensions of this one. Even if it only holds one bear, I may still splurge and get it!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

I am definitely going to want to get on to this shopping trip. I really hope that tote fits both bears. I am curious to see what they release for the Happiness Year date. It seems I may be splurging alot during these two shopping trips. ^_^

I would like to do the Spring voyage shopping trip

• I Heart ShellieMay!

I would like to join the Spring Voyage shopping trip too.

I keep staring at this page and just some of the goodies being offered and I can honestly say I am excited and alittle nervous for this. Excited because my Duffy and Shellie May will have amazing things. Nervous because I know I am going to spend alot and will be using alot of my tax money on this trip. >.> I suppose they would call this a labor of love. haha. ^_^

• Lemony Goodness

I, too, would like to join in on the Spring Voyage trip! <3

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I really hope that tote this year will fit two bears and be easy to carry. I've been looking for a tote to carry them in, and I'm holding off until I know more on the dimensions of this one. Even if it only holds one bear, I may still splurge and get it!
    I have so many tote bags now it's ridiculous. But I still need an official Duffy one. Most of my tote bags only fit one bear, but I have a few that both fit in (as well as my backpack). It's just such a pain to carry them both around, so when I go places I usually just bring Duffy along. But then I feel bad about leaving Shellie May at home.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast