Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

• Brrr... Winter

Re: Spring Voyage 2013!!!^^

The picture where Duffy is holding the suitcase...is that a stationary set? It seems like the picture below it has stickers and that the holder for them is cardboard. Am I interpreting the pictures correctly?

• Felice Natale!

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    So, that is a camera tote then? the thing with the long strap? Could it...fit a smartphone?...
    Probably, and thank you for the justification I needed. I wanted it whether it worked to plush scale or not, and you may have just given me the perfect excuse! TDRdeASOBLOG also has a DSLR (of course) and suggested using it to carry one's gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    The picture where Duffy is holding the suitcase...is that a stationary set? It seems like the picture below it has stickers and that the holder for them is cardboard. Am I interpreting the pictures correctly?
    I think it's just a memo pad, probably. And that "holder" below is the "My Spring Voyage" trunk case. I feel confident it's made of sturdy vinyl. You can read about how to use it for the "sticker hunt" in one of the early posts in this thread.

• Brrr... Winter

DuffyD, will you be changing your Avatar when something is available for SV?

• Felice Natale!

Um...I dunno... Probably before then, though. I'll probably change it on 3/15, right after White Day. But we should have the full skinny from the official site sooner than that, even.^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

Is it wrong that all these new photos did was make me want more? I should be working, but I keep scouring the internet in hopes of finding full scans of the magazine with the missing goods, and prices...

• Adventures with Duffy

Wow, talk about being overloaded with cuteness! So the case with the long strap might be a camera case? I'm with you DuffyD, to small for my camera but perfect to hold your ticket and FP when your in the park. I use the Halloween camera case that way.

So cute the Bear size bag and camera. I too like that its sold sepertatly.

The costume is cute. I'm not sure about white shorts. I hope they wash well I'm sure over time they will get dirty.

all very cute can't wait to see what else they have.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

I'm in serious overload! I'm so screwed! I'm gonna be broke! I want to look more, but I had a very short period on my lunch break to get online, so I'll be back later tonight!

LOVE the Shellie May tote bag! SQUWEEEEEEEEEE!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Call me Dr. Ninja Ghost

Everything looks so cute! I can't wait to see more. I especially the fork and spoon! I can let more of my inner nerd out with that set. Haha. And Duffy and Shellie May's 30th Anniversary outfits remind me of Sam's camper's uniform and Suzy's dress from Moonrise Kingdom, respectively.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Ok I HAVE to find a way to get some of this stuff. Even the "cheap" stuff... and talk my mom into getting something as well. Those tote bags are ADORABLE. But I already have a plethora of tote bags it's ridiculous. I looooove the bear size little bags and the cameras. If I can get even just those I'd be happy. Or the mini popcorn bucket. I wanted that mini popcorn bucket SO BAD last year that I nearly cried.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Ok I HAVE to find a way to get some of this stuff. Even the "cheap" stuff... and talk my mom into getting something as well. Those tote bags are ADORABLE. But I already have a plethora of tote bags it's ridiculous. I looooove the bear size little bags and the cameras. If I can get even just those I'd be happy. Or the mini popcorn bucket. I wanted that mini popcorn bucket SO BAD last year that I nearly cried.
    I have envy... seriously. oh yes I may need to talk to my mom as well she saw some of the TDS stuff and wants it. HA

I am getting one TDS outfit for duffy and one for shellie. I told myself that was enough... I don't think so.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My mom REALLY wants a Shellie May of her own but is reluctant to pay the TDS price. She does have a Shellie badge from last year's Sweet Duffy that's tiding her over in the meantime, but.... she's VERY envious of my Shellie May.

aimster-My mother and I were just talking about how she wants a Shellie May also! I was telling her about all the stuff coming out! She has a Shellie May cell phone strap she attached to her purse and takes with her everywhere. I was kind of thinking I might get her one for Mother's Day if she decides it's too expensive for her.
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    My mom REALLY wants a Shellie May of her own but is reluctant to pay the TDS price. She does have a Shellie badge from last year's Sweet Duffy that's tiding her over in the meantime, but.... she's VERY envious of my Shellie May.
    my mom got a Shellie May before me... pfff I was the one that told her everything about Duffy. it was funny, we were visiting disneyland 2 months after he came to the DCA.. we were walking down the Paradise Pier and went by his store...I told her "oh that is the really popular bear from TDL - ZING - she zoned in on that fast. rotfl - show off, behind my back she even got her photo taken with him

• I love that tiny bear!

That tray with Duffy pedaling Shellie May...it has TINY DUFFY and TINY SHELLIE MAY on it too!!! LOL. I wasn't sure I was seeing Shellie May HOLDING a Shellie May, until I saw a Duffy in Duffy's bicycle basket.

I guess they could be made out of flowers; fair enough. It's hard to tell at that size.

O.O Oh my goodness..that preview has me so excited for Spring Voyage. I planned on spending alot but jeez. I may be spending more then I thought. Those tote bags are definitely something I really want. I can't wait to see the official site and finally decide what all I want.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast