Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Re: Sweet Duffy 2013 1/14~3/14

I'd prefer confirmation for new Wish Listers. Folks who've gone through the whole process before, are very comfortable using the Japanese website to confirm things, have checked their Lists carefully for quantities, rates (seasonal v. regular), formatting, etc and who know me and know how stressed I get when things go wrong - you guys ONLY - can go ahead and send funds with your Lists, cos I'm confident you'll be both decisive and careful. Actually, that will probably help a lot. Good idea, Eeee-va!

First-time Wish Listers should wait for my confirmation of your submitted List before sending me any money. It's much easier to solve problems that may arise before you've sent anything. After you send money, if there is some mistake, any changes in the transaction will just result in you paying more fees. I want to avoid this. First-time Wish Listers should wait to receive an email from me confirming that their Wish Lists and totals are correct before sending anything through PayPal.

Awesome! Thanks DuffyD for all your hard work and effort! It sounds like a mamouth task to stay on top of all the details

You're a Star

Photos from Flickr

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yeah, I can only imagine how much more work it is the more people sign up!

DuffyDaisuki ; I will not be participating in the Sweet Duffy shopping which is why I haven't sent an email. However, I will participate later on this year. :]

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Thank you for letting me know. When I don't know, I have to keep thinking about people and checking and worrying. I think that's everybody accounted for, then. A shame we don't have one more; I like to have at least ten every time now, makes me feel "needed."^^

DuffyDaisuki; You are needed trust me. Without you I would never even have the chance to get all these amazing Duffy and Shellie May goodies! ^.^

• Adventures with Duffy

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Awwww. The Sweet Duffy stuff is just darling. ^.^

• Adventures with Duffy

I think so too. They did another great job. I like that they are adding other things then the costumes and charms. Like the molds, the sliver ware. It makes it nice as you add things though out the years.

D
    uffeteer

I agree. I love the apron as well. Very cute. ^.^ Too bad I couldn't be on this shopping list this time. But oh well. Maybe next time. :]

Just really wish the states would do something like that over here. Would probably sell Duffy alot more.

• Adventures with Duffy

I too like the apron. I like what I think are stir sticks too at the bottom of the page.

I agree with you. I dont know why the states aren't doing more things like this? The story line of Duffy and Shellie May making chocolates is so cute and very fitting if they had this in the candy shop at the parks (since Duffy doesn't have a great home in the state side parks)

D
    uffeteer

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Merchandise updated with photos and some GREAT surprises! Plus, don't forget to check out the all new story with artwork, and this fantastic RECIPES page! Wow! WOW! Translations of both coming...gotta go...

The stir sticks are very cute. I am very happy with what they have made for this year's Sweet Duffy.

I just really wish the states would add alittle more to the Duffy side and I am pretty sure it would take off better. If they added more merchandise and outfits he would take off better. As long as they put alittle effort into him.

I live in the states and I absolutely love Duffy. I take my Duffy absolutely everywhere. But if it weren't for Japan marketing him the way they did I would never have known he even existed.

• I love that tiny bear!

Those are RECIPES?! You're killing me.

I have no doubt that Spring Voyage will also be amazing, but I'm feeling better and better about picking this shopping trip. There are so many amazing and (as far as I can tell) NEW items. The only trouble is deciding what to get!

I'm amazed by your swift translation skills, DuffyD. I know it's more stressful for you, but the short deadline is making it all the more exciting for me, like we're all on some sort of grand heist. Well, I guess we kind of are. Sneaking amazing Duffy goods to America, despite US Disney's best efforts to keep quality out.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I know it's more stressful for you, but the short deadline is making it all the more exciting for me, like we're all on some sort of grand heist. Well, I guess we kind of are. Sneaking amazing Duffy goods to America, despite US Disney's best efforts to keep quality out.
    Gets it.

When I saw those recipes, my jaw dropped. Not only are they giving fans PERMANENT access to professional-quality official molds, but they'll even give us tips on what to make, for free, on an incredibly well-themed webpage. Wow.

It's not just me who thinks this is a HUGE deal, right? This item effectively means we never have to buy event chocolates again, and we can make our own chocolates, in whatever colors or flavors we like, any time we choose to. Forever. Now, someone might argue that that's not so shocking there are lots of Mickey mark things like that. And it's true. But to give that kind of power to Duffy fans at a time when he's still fresh and blowing up is a very, very big deal. I half expected the molds to be wearing the chef hats or even full-bodied costumes, limiting them to one event. With these pure designs you could do pumpkin and dark chocolate at Halloween, red velvet and white chocolate for Christmas, your best friend's favorite colors on his/her birthday. It's AMAZING!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast