Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Sweet Duffy 2013 1/14~3/14

The official site hasn't been updated yet and DisneyFAN doesn't come out until 12/22 (although subscribers and parkgoers may have it tomorrow^^). But... I found this great blog post that lists (some?) of the items and prices for Sweet Duffy 2013!^^

SD13 Costume Duffy ¥3900

SD13 Costume Shellie ¥3900

SD13 Badge Duffy ¥1500

SD13 Badge Shellie ¥1500

SD13 Silicone Mold ¥1200 (to make Duffy and Shellie-shaped chocolates or ice cubes!)*

SD13 Dessert Plate (Ceramic) ¥1000

SD13 Microwave-safe Glass Mug ¥1800

SD13 Spoon & Fork Set ¥1500

SD13 Luncheon Mat & Coaster Set ¥1700

SD13 Cafe Apron ¥2500

SD13 Tote Bag ¥3000
    (B-but...why does this handle look black and not BROWN??)

SD13 Mini-towel Duffy ¥740
    (Surprising Dream thing...for me anyways^^)

SD13 Mini-towel Shellie ¥740

SD13 Smartphone Earphone Jack Duffy ¥800

SD13 Smartphone Earphone Jack Shellie ¥800

SD13 Magnet ¥700

SD13 Clip Set ¥1050

SD13 Wrapping Bag Set ¥500
    10 Bags, 11 Wire Ribbons, 4 Message Cards

SD13 Candy ¥500
    Strawberry Mint
    (number probably not listed because it's a lot, these are like breath mints -
    OH MY GOSH, THE PACKAGING!!!

SD13 Caramel Mocha with 2 Metal Muddlers ¥1400
    (The end of the muddlers have a PAW PRINT!!!)

SD13 Chocolates ¥900
    6 Milk, 6 White

SD13 Gateau Chocolate ¥450
    (1 per tin...INCREDIBLE GIFT!!!
    Looks much more expensive than it is!)

SD13 Gateau Cookies ¥1200
    10 Milk Hazelnut, 10 White Chocolate Strawberry

SD13 Stickers ¥500

SD13 Postcard ¥200

SD13 Pair Keychain Set ¥2400
    Wow...

SD13 Memo Pad ¥450
    (The image of the bag using the clip is just a gift idea)

The BIG SURPRISE is the food items:

SD13 Heart-Shaped Mug & Wood Tray Set ¥1500

SD13 Ceramic(?) Casserole Dish ¥1650
    OH...MY...GOSH!!!

*This has been a dream item of mine for many years! I'm also excited about those smartphone jack charms, the cafe apron, the flatware set, the coffee and muddlers, the thermal?/PYREX? mug and the luncheon set. I can't wait to see the costumes and the tote bag, too. The tote is pretty cheap, though, so I'm guessing it's gonna be small and I'll pass. This all sounds very, very good to me!
    Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 01-07-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Re: Sweet Duffy 2013 1/14~3/14

Wow, great range! Cannot wait to see what they look like! Thanks for update

Photos from Flickr

Found another blog - with a photo from the new DisneyFAN, which means it's out at some places, so I'm going hunting. Not going all the way to the park for it, but I'll check my Disney Store; I think they sometimes put them out a little early, too. I'll replace this with my own pics as soon as I can get my hands on it.

This is THE Sweet Duffy costume I've been waiting for - not serving, but baking! Patissier bears! And finally we get a Shellie chocolate, too! I love how each comes with the other's chocolate! And Duffy's is totally brown and blue! I am in Sweet Duffy HEAVEN right now! So many details and pieces, so many options for mixing and matching...and the chef hats are somehow super stylish instead of ridiculous like most teddy bear chef hats! THANK YOU, OLC!!

• Adventures with Duffy

Very cute!

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

• Adventures with Duffy

I keep hoping for a camera bag like the one at Halloween. I'm sure the graphic for this event are going to be super cute.

D
    uffeteer
    Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

• I love that tiny bear!

Silicone mold? That sure sounds like a must-have to me. I will have to start learning to make candy.

Duffy's chef jacket is so cute! I love Shellie May's apron too. Wonderful things!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

My head just exploded from the cuteness!

• Surfin the net with Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Found another blog - with a photo from the new DisneyFAN, which means it's out at some places, so I'm going hunting. Not going all the way to the park for it, but I'll check my Disney Store; I think they sometimes put them out a little early, too. I'll replace this with my own pics as soon as I can get my hands on it.

This is THE Sweet Duffy costume I've been waiting for - not serving, but baking! Patissier bears! And finally we get a Shellie chocolate, too! I love how each comes with the other's chocolate! And Duffy's is totally brown and blue! I am in Sweet Duffy HEAVEN right now! So many details and pieces, so many options for mixing and matching...and the chef hats are somehow super stylish instead of ridiculous like most teddy bear chef hats! THANK YOU, OLC!!

*squeals* kawaii!!!!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Munchings & Crunchings

Yes, these are very cute! It's nice that they are bakers instead of servers. I do wish Shellie's apron was a separate piece, but the dress is still super adorable, and could be mixed with other outfit pieces. Her little hat is so cute!

The silicone mold is a must buy for sure. The rest I need to see before making a decision. The human-sized apron could be wonderful.

O.O Those are absolutely adorable! I am so excited to see more pictures of all the things they are releasing for this. ^.^

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Here's a look at the souvenir cup:

The cup is so adorable! I want to go to Japan to see all these absolutely adorable goodies.

Awesome!
    For the love of Disney....

An email titled "Sweet Duffy 2013 and Guideline clarifications" has just been sent to everyone who has written me with clear and serious intent to participate in the Sweet Duffy Shopping Trip. If you received it, that means I'm expecting a Wish List from you on 1/6*, or no later than 1/7, and I will be waiting for you, but only until 1/7, transfer and all.

I would, in fact, encourage everyone who has any intention of ever using the Duffy Post to reexamine the revised Guidelines with particular attention to Procedures Section 4, at the top in bold, large, red print.^^

If you did not receive it, that means you are not on my radar at all for this trip and after these other people have paid and the funds have moved, the window will be closed. If you did not receive the email, but you are seriously interested in the Sweet Duffy trip, you need to email me right away to let me know. (I'm looking at you, Duffylovr!)

If you do not have the email address for the Post, you need to post your intention very clearly over in the Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast thread as: "I WANT TO JOIN THE SWEET DUFFY 2013 SHOPPING TRIP! IT'S MY FIRST TIME!" Nothing else. Simple and clear. I'll see that.

*If anyone notices the site update before I do, and you have the Duffy Post email address, please do contact me directly to let me know. Every second counts here, guys. I will move funds the moment I confirm that everyone I know to be participating in this trip has transferred funds. I will NOT wait until midnight 1/7 if everyone transfers early. I will move funds as soon and as fast as I can. I'm really disappointed that I fell behind the 12/1 date for Christmas, and I want to do much better this time.

It's really, really hard to
    guarantee Valentine's Day with Sweet Duffy because of the late announcement, and until this year it didn't start until very late January. Since Sweet Duffy starts a week earlier this year, shipping to you before Valentine's is absolutely my goal. I think if everything goes as planned (knock wood), this will be the very first Sweet Duffy that Wish Listers can actually give these gifts to sweet loved ones on Valentine's Day. I think we can do it!

PS: In checking the dates of past events, I began to feel nostalgic. I tend to think of the latest release as my "favorite" because the OLC team is always surpassing itself and pushing the limits of quality and creativity with Duffy. I do think this year's Sweet Duffy is likely to become my lasting favorite; it just hits every right note with me. But Aimster's fantastic 2012 photos HERE reminded me just how much I still love last year's, too!

• I love that tiny bear!

I'm excited!

Should we be waiting for your confirmation to send the funds, or just do it when we send our wishlists? (Not that anyone can send yet of course, but as you've been telling us, I know we have to move quickly when the time comes )

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast