Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: SECOND — & LAST! — Sweet Duffy Shopping Trip February 13!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, ohmigosh!! I have missed you SOOOO MUCH!! Yay! How was your first year? What are you studying? Did the bears help you review flash cards?

I really hope you'll have more time to be active; your enthusiasm is infectious. But you're absolutely right about priorities.

Yay!^^

About the bow… Unfortunately they aren't sold separately. Someone with skills could maybe make one out of the Skirt Set… Hm…I'll look into it.
    I'll make this short and sweet so we dont go off topic! I gained automatic admittance into the University of Arkansas and this is the second semester of my freshman year. I am majoring in biology with a minor in sustainability so I can go on to do animal conservation and enrichment (hopefully at Animal Kingdom!). Duffy and Shellie love the college life, but it sure does tire them out. After the new fantasyland expansion, I convinced my mom that we should go within the next year or two so hopefully there'll be updates on that!

I'm on the Arkansas Razorback Quidditch team! It's a full contact sport that kinda looks like a mix of rugby, dodgeball, and lacrosse. We're currently ranked 20th in the world (which has over 800 teams!) and we're looking forward to qualifying at our regionals which will allow us to travel to Kissimmee Florida for 3 days (including a night where the Wizarding World of HP is reserved for the teams only!). I play as a chaser which means I wear bows and tackle people <3

I'll wrap it up here, but it's great seeing y'all and getting back in the swing of things.

• Journey On!

Quote Originally Posted by LilTeacup View Post
    …I'm on the Arkansas Razorback Quidditch team! It's a full contact sport that kinda looks like a mix of rugby, dodgeball, and lacrosse. We're currently ranked 20th in the world (which has over 800 teams!) and we're looking forward to qualifying at our regionals which will allow us to travel to Kissimmee Florida for 3 days (including a night where the Wizarding World of HP is reserved for the teams only!). I play as a chaser which means I wear bows and tackle people <3
    I was really impressed by all the animal conservation until I got to this part and my jaw dropped. I love HP, but I didn't know there was a well organized university league?? That's AWESOME! Now Duffy wants a Quidditch uniform!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    I was really impressed by all the animal conservation until I got to this part and my jaw dropped. I love HP, but I didn't know there was a well organized university league?? That's AWESOME! Now Duffy wants a Quidditch uniform!
    Oh, yes! Almost every university has one! We're an official club sport over here (just recently) and we use the intramural fields. Here's one film that has a particularly good tackle made by yours truly at 4:50 Razorback Quidditch vs. OBU - YouTube

• Journey On!

I'm on my phone, so I can't see the video now.

I just want to remind everyone that this is an Additional Shopping Day and it will have a +40% rate. The purpose of the increased rate is to encourage people to stay active on MiceChat and have real incentive to get in the first group on time.^^

• Munchings & Crunchings

I'm going to have to bow out on this one. I wanted to get some regular series stuff, but I will wait until the Spring Voyage trip so that I'm not too poor. I just spent a bunch on my textbooks...man I hate buying college textbooks!!

I'm so excited to find so many Duffy enthusiasts like myself
    Last edited by mgmenning; 02-01-2013 at 11:21 AM.

It seems that a few items (including the earphone jack I really wanted) have disappeared from the website

• Tower of Tower Nut

what website?? ...I am a new Duffy fan and must see all the goodies

TOTnut: グッズ | β€œDuffy” The Disney Bear | 東京ディズニーシー

Edit ^What the heck? The link works, but I don't know why it showed up this way!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May

• Journey On!

I only just noticed that the TDS site is also linked on the Facebook page:

http://duffy-tds.jp

That's good.^^

Hey DD,
    I know a few days ago I paid for the shipping costs and I don't mean to burden you, but did you send out tracking numbers yet? I ask because my address doesn't allow (or so I think) for our front desk to sign for the package, so I believe it'd be transferred to just be picked up at the nearest mail office, however I don't know if they'll notify me!

• Journey On!

No, because I went back to pick up the Stitch popcorn bucket for you yesterday. Yesterday is also when the funds appeared in my bank account from PayPal. I'm sorry I didn't send an update yesterday, but my phone was nearly dead, it was late, and there was major Spring Voyage news. I plan to ship tomorrow. Yours will require going to the post office to pick up another box because the popcorn bucket won't fit, of course. I'll send the total for the bucket and repacking with your tracking number after I've shipped tomorrow, ok? If you have some special request or change to make with your address, please do it immediately, and to my email address.^^

Thank you so much for all you do, DD. I didn't know if you had sent it or not and the only reason I posted to the forum was maybe to get some news from the other wishlisters. Yahoo just changed interface and my mail has come back as errors and I didn't want to miss an important message! I wasn't sure how we were going to handle the popcorn bucket, either, but now I understand! Please take your time with the packages, I'm in no hurry. <3

Get some rest and I hope your ailments go away!

• when you wish...

Duffy Post in San Francisco customs!!!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Journey On!

That's FAST!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast